IGNORED

What annoys you the most whilst flying?

7-Eleven

And the fat gits whose blubber spill into your area. Anyone over 100kg or 36" inch waist should be in business only.Weigh the bastards at check in and if they are over they buy new ticket or get offloaded.

Some US airlines have started doing exactly that. They don't put you on a scale or anything, but if you're so large that you encroach on the seat next you, you gotta buy the seat.

Link to 2009 ariticle about this

What I don't understand is how the hell you are supposed to buy a second seat if the plane "has no other seats available." You think you're pissed about sitting next to a fatty, imagine how hot you'd be if you got bumped from your flight because he had to buy the seat next to him which just remained empty while you sat in the terminal watching the plane take off.

"Sorry, sir, you'll have to take the next flight because the gentleman next to you is too big to fit into one seat."

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chivas

• 7-Eleven

• AceFromNJ

• oddball4life

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how can i be annoyed on a flight for 16 hours,,,,,,when i am so excited,, to,,,get my groove on,,, or dreaming of a soapy massage,,,,,,,and better yet,,,, going to Devils Den,,,,,and having a orgy,,,,,,,,,, a baby can throw up on me on a flight,,,,,,,, but i just wouldnt care,,,,,,,life is too short,,,, to be annoyed,, for small shit !

Screaming kids and Mum singing song to calm their kids down. Its a totally annoying.

Edited by outsiders_86

Typical Brit lol

What about if for example an overweight family member was bringing a child to meet YOU for the first time ??

:)

Yeah I deserved that one.......LOL

Some US airlines have started doing exactly that. They don't put you on a scale or anything, but if you're so large that you encroach on the seat next you, you gotta buy the seat.

Link to 2009 ariticle about this

What I don't understand is how the hell you are supposed to buy a second seat if the plane "has no other seats available." You think you're pissed about sitting next to a fatty, imagine how hot you'd be if you got bumped from your flight because he had to buy the seat next to him which just remained empty while you sat in the terminal watching the plane take off.

"Sorry, sir, you'll have to take the next flight because the gentleman next to you is too big to fit into one seat."

My original post was partly tongue in cheek !! Didn't realise that airlines were actually considering it !!

My original post was partly tongue in cheek !! Didn't realise that airlines were actually considering it !!

In the states, not considering, but DOING! There was a big flap when Hollywood director Kevin Smith got bumped from a flight for being too fat.

Link to article

Screaming kids and Mum singing song to calm their kids down. Its a totally annoying.

I totally agree on this.

Sleeping people who lay their heads on my shoulder...

People who stink like they havent had a shower for a week...

Flight attendance farting in my face...

well, those are the most annoying things i experienced in a flight.

Kids tops my list.

Also family requesting to switch seats because they cant sit without each other for few hours.

Moreover during one of my trips, I was using my iPad before the annoucement to switch off all electronic devices. I switched it off and kept it on my lap and this kids mom requests me to let her son play cauz he was crying for it. I said I am going to use it when the airplane takes off, but she was literally begging. Result: I had to sit idle and let the kid play angry birds on my iPad for rest of the airplane journey.

Also got one annoying person who couldnt stop giving me advice on my career and asking all sort of personal questions like my salary, age and stuff. Had to pretend to sleep to shut him off.

I fly business class and you get annoying idiots there too. Best thing to do is earphones on and concentrate on the tv screen in front of you.

Maybe you can complain in the air company feedback form abo0ut their flight attendance for farting.:)

Kids tops my list.

Also family requesting to switch seats because they cant sit without each other for few hours.

Moreover during one of my trips, I was using my iPad before the annoucement to switch off all electronic devices. I switched it off and kept it on my lap and this kids mom requests me to let her son play cauz he was crying for it. I said I am going to use it when the airplane takes off, but she was literally begging. Result: I had to sit idle and let the kid play angry birds on my iPad for rest of the airplane journey.

Also got one annoying person who couldnt stop giving me advice on my career and asking all sort of personal questions like my salary, age and stuff. Had to pretend to sleep to shut him off.

Mate... I would have told her and her kid to poke right off!

Feral Kids and accompanying parents are probably number one on my list of hates.

Bastards that recline their seat through meal service or straight after take off

And the Drinks trolley always seems to start at the opposite end of the aircraft to where I am sat.

i'm surprised that nobody mentioned "fighting" for a common arm rest.

i have been stuck in a middle seat and the people on both sides didn't leave me any room on the arm rest. i had spend the whole flight with my hands in my lap.

(bty, i think the crying baby, seat pulling/kicking, overweight people "spilling" into your seat... are much worse than the arm rest)

• 4 months later...

Seems like the seats get smaller and the planes get fuller everytime I fly. Used to be you could have three seats in the back of the plane to stretch out on, an extra meal, a few drinks. Now, I think the whole budget way airlines have gone in the past few years, really makes it a drag. Cattle class, is my only option and everything costs extra, tight baggage regulations (I travel with a bicycle and a fair bit of gear), so that gets difficult. Some airlines are better than others, but in general the experience seems to have gone down hill in a big way.....

people that are easily annoyed! I'm not quit annoyed by them, more find them silly and i'm happy my mood don't suffer due to such futilities.

for instance:

people that book economyseats on the cheapest flights and yet being so intolerant that they are giving other people the bad eye because their child cries because his ears hurts while landing or something....

You must be flying out of India. Last time it was the flight attendant that had not showered in a week. It was like a little toxic cloud passing up and down the aisles.

Screaming kids go to Spain do not go on a 11 hour flight! Kids kicking the back of your chair throughout the flight. Parents who fall asleep and you end up entertaining their kids. People who are up every 5 minutes going to the toilet. Trolley banging into my leg or arm while trying to get some sleep. I have just read my post and i sound like a right grumpy old git!!!! 5555555

What annoyed me the most is people have no patient to get out of the seat as soon the plane landed at the desinations.. Always the last one to get out of the seat.. What is the difference of being half hour early or half hour late in Pattaya , we will be there anyhow.. And the girls is avilable 24 hours daily, So what is the rush...

What annoyed me the most is people have no patient to get out of the seat as soon the plane landed at the desinations.. Always the last one to get out of the seat.. What is the difference of being half hour early or half hour late in Pattaya , we will be there anyhow.. And the girls is avilable 24 hours daily, So what is the rush...

That is one of my pet peeves. As soon as the plane lands, everyone gets up, clogs the aisles, and starts reaching for their overhead belongings. Sit down, start row by row, and exit the plane in an orderly fashion. Same thing when they start boarding flights, everyone gets up and runs to get in line, even if only boarding passengers in rows 1-8, some moron in row 24 will block the entrance to the flight.

I'm one of the few who check my bags, and only carry on the plane a book or a small bag. I don't even use the overhead bin. Amazingly I'm outside about the same time as some fool who brought 2 oversized carryon's, his pillow, a bag of groceries, and a laptop.

i take sleeping tablets to get home... still havent work out the dosage... but on over night flights people kicking the back of the sit... or putting the tray up tray down,tray up tray down.... That pissed me off.. .

One flight one lady slept with her kness against the back of my chair, every time she moved it woke me up... after 7 hours she finally fell asleep and then so did i...

1 hour from landing breakfast is served, the husband wakes me up saying his wife wants me to move chair forward so she can eat...

I f*cking lost it, stood up and turned around.. ... told him that f*cking c8nt had been kicking my chair all f*cking night, if you touch the chair again either of you i will jump this sit and punch the living f*cking crap out of the pair of you...

By them all the stewards are standing next to me.. and have heard all.. Arrest time ... almost...

I look at them then her, and say now very calmly... "Are we going to stop now mam"... She mubbles "yes"... back to sleep i go...

Fucking white trash c*nts...

I hate when some fatty is sweating like pig next to me. However that's nothing. One of them, some older guy, just died during the flight next to my colleague. And that was REALLY annoying.

:ThumbDown1:

Looking for Czech BM to meet in LOS in February 2012