IGNORED

Best place for an all day full English fry-up?

I like "Seaside Cafe" on the walk thru' between soi7 and Pattaya Klang. you get a good fry-up with toast 7 jam and coffee for 100 baht. gets my vote evry time (have tried other places but was not impressed!)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeremia

• Daveo

• Siam Sam

• JollyFisherman

Just another to try if you are in Jontiem is MaggyMays down the side of the Grand palace Hotel I have eaten breakfast there and superb plus good value, he sell sausage, bacon, blackpudding and the like to take away at some of the best prices going 220thb a kilo

The food is certainly as good as Ritz which is my favourite in Pattaya for value and quality of breakfast

Agree about Maggie Mays nice to have a late breakfast there then a couple of pints of Guinness (120 Baht a pint until June) then a short stroll to the Winchester for some horizontal entertainment before heading back to sleep it off.

Al.

• 2 weeks later...

canterbury tales english breakfast is very good, highly recomended.

Can't remember the name of the place, but down in Jomtien, just past the "bus depot" on Chaiyaphruek Road and police box and before Soi 15, right along beach road is a place that makes it's own proper english sausages and pies. Had breakfast there a few times and it was good - I live in Holland and we can't get sausages that good. Anyone know the name of it?

Edited by Woofiee

Can't remember the name of the place, but down in Jomtien, just past the "bus depot" on Chaiyaphruek Road and police box and before Soi 15, right along beach road is a place that makes it's own proper english sausages and pies. Had breakfast there a few times and it was good - I live in Holland and we can't get sausages that good. Anyone know the name of it?

It's called Yorkies but there is a better place if you want to try it not far away in Jomtiem down along side the Grand Palace hotel and its called Maggie Mays he does breakfast there and other good food plus he sells better sausage and black pudding and bacon than Yorkies the place is well worth a visit Tony is the guy that runs it

Edited by MGC

I just saw this thread and was going to recommend Yorkies. Portions are big and pricing reasonable. I've been there a few times. From memory it's next to a 7 Eleven about half way along Jomtien beach.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a breakfast at cantabury tales best breakfast i have had in patts,it is better than crazy daves.

i will have to check out maggie mays in jomtien heard many good things about this place.

i ate at the pig and whistle about 20 times in the month i stayed in patts

great breakfast and lovely pie and chips

• 4 weeks later...

check the appex hotel on 2nd road 110 baht all you can eat 7.30 until 1330 you wont want anything for the rest of the day

marching on together super leeds

• 4 weeks later...

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Z4ilMaU1XQM&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Z4ilMaU1XQM&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Z4ilMaU1XQM&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Some of the Gang at breakfast..........

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg