Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best place for an all day full English fry-up?

I'm a bit late but Googies serves a mighty fine Full Irish with as much coffee as you want included.

So many women, so little time!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeremia

• Daveo

• Siam Sam

• JollyFisherman

Don't bother with the P&G:Unless there are six of you, they will make you sit at the bench seats by the window. It's only comfortable there if you are the same size as Kate Moss...in which case you wouldn't be eating fry ups will you!!

The Pig and Whistle on Soi Bhukhao definitely the best English breakfast i have experienced in PTY. Don't listen to the above statement, insist you sit where you want. You're paying, you're the customer.

Edited by Pharang_bah
Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

pig and whistle for me all the time. its the only place that i know of were you can get proper bacon, the sausages are fucking aweful though.

Without a family a rich man is very poor

Our large all day breakfast of 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausages, beans, tomatoes, fried bread, black pudding, 2 doorstep toast, Tea or Coffee and Orange juice, all for 95 baht.

Is as good as you can get for that price anywhere in Pattaya.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

The Queen Victoria on Soi 6 a nice breakfast in good surroundings. The plus for me is the selection of free newspapers to read whilst enjoying your meal.

Haven't been there for over two years though so may have changed?

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

The Pig and Whistle on Soi Bhukhao definitely the best English breakfast i have experienced in PTY. Don't listen to the above statement, insist you sit where you want. You're paying, you're the customer.

I agree with you...Hey everybody..don't listen to anybody else's experiences...ONLY listen to PB.....cos arguing with bar staff will ensure an excellent holiday!!

I agree with you...Hey everybody..don't listen to anybody else's experiences...ONLY listen to PB.....cos arguing with bar staff will ensure an excellent holiday!!

I said 'insist', not argue. There is a big diifference. Perhaps you should read the post again you idiot.

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I said 'insist', not argue. There is a big diifference. Perhaps you should read the post again you idiot.

Yes Mate..I am an idoit..and I bow to your experience in Los..I appologise..It is important on these threads not to be mislead by inexperienced travellers like myself..I am sorry..

Yes Mate..I am an idoit..and I bow to your experience in Los..I appologise..It is important on these threads not to be mislead by inexperienced travellers like myself..I am sorry..

:Busted: So you deal with the mistake you made by trying to change the subject, good work. I fail to see how my experiences in LOS has anything to do with me establishing where i felt the best English fry up i have experienced in PTY is. Yes, you are an idiot.

Edited by Pharang_bah

"Up to me" since 2005

Hi everybody..I made a mistake.. I am a worthless piece of shit with absolutely no experience in LOS or indead Pattaya..My opinion on the Pig & Whistle in Soi Bhukhao ( sic) is erroneous and my opinion should be ignored because it was based on a one off experience that was of my own making because I am of weak character..

Further to this public humiliiation I would like to add that I have no problem admitting I am wrong and as such encourage all whom seek Farang food of any sort, but especially (and not exclusively) the hearty breakfast served in Soi Bhukhao to hail the next taxi and head to the afore mentioned Pig and whistle..IT IS GREAT!

Again I applogise to PB and all who may have been mislead by my inexperience in LOS..I am an idiot that should be ignored

I AM SORRY...

Please eat at the P & W

It is great

Please eat at the P & W

It is great

no its not.. it sucks. PB doesnt know shit about good breakfast. The only god breakfast in Patts is pussy and beer

Hi everybody..I made a mistake.. I am a worthless piece of shit with absolutely no experience in LOS or indead Pattaya..My opinion on the Pig & Whistle in Soi Bhukhao ( sic) is erroneous and my opinion should be ignored because it was based on a one off experience that was of my own making because I am of weak character..

Further to this public humiliiation I would like to add that I have no problem admitting I am wrong and as such encourage all whom seek Farang food of any sort, but especially (and not exclusively) the hearty breakfast served in Soi Bhukhao to hail the next taxi and head to the afore mentioned Pig and whistle..IT IS GREAT!

Again I applogise to PB and all who may have been mislead by my inexperience in LOS..I am an idiot that should be ignored

I AM SORRY...

Please eat at the P & W

It is great

You crack me up :Busted:

Cant stop smile now :P:LMAO1:

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

no its not.. it sucks. PB doesnt know shit about good breakfast. The only god breakfast in Patts is pussy and beer

Esco..please do not fuck the thread...it is important that everybody knows that the P&W (On Soi Bhukao)is great. I actually think that I was in a different place but being a newbie I didn't realise it..After all, earlier in the thread I was talking about the P & G which just shows I know fuck all..

EAT at the Pig & Whistle...the food is grrrrreat!!

Esco..please do not fuck the thread...it is important that everybody knows that the P&W (On Soi Bhukao)is great. I actually think that I was in a different place but being a newbie I didn't realise it..After all, earlier in the thread I was talking about the P & G which just shows I know fuck all..

EAT at the Pig & Whistle...the food is grrrrreat!!

eating is for pussies jeremia. you know as well as I do that the only thing that should be eaten in patts is pussy.

those who think differently suck. and so does the P&W

I AM SORRY...

Please eat at the P & W

It is great

I know more about LOS than you, na na na na na. Listen to yourself, straight from the play ground.

"Up to me" since 2005

I know more about LOS than you, na na na na na. Listen to yourself, straight from the play ground.

You should start to learn to appreciate sarcasm a bit more PB :D

My issue is that everybody has an equal say..whether you have lived here for 20 years or 2 days..whether you have been a BM since it's inception or joined this morning..My ( not important) point of view is that NOBODY in either category has got the right to tell readers not to "listen" to a post but to let them make up their own mind...but yes, you are definately correct in you observation.. my methodology was childish..I am sorry...

You should start to learn to appreciate sarcasm a bit more PB :D

Im very stressed out at this present moment in time and i agree.

My issue is that everybody has an equal say..whether you have lived here for 20 years or 2 days..whether you have been a BM since it's inception or joined this morning..My ( not important) point of view is that NOBODY in either category has got the right to tell readers not to "listen" to a post but to let them make up their own mind...but yes, you are definately correct in you observation.. my methodology was childish..I am sorry...

You're right, i should not have told people not to listen to you and that was wrong. All i meant was that as a paying customer you should be able to choose where you sit, they tried sitting me on the benches and i requested that i sit by the window.

"Up to me" since 2005

Try Butsy near Dolphin roundabout towards Naklua for the best English breakfast complete with P.G Tips great food and good service and a big selection good food well presented and cooked.

Try Butsy near Dolphin roundabout towards Naklua for the best English breakfast complete with P.G Tips great food and good service and a big selection good food well presented and cooked.

Yes Butsy is good, I think it's 120 baht but you can get better value in other places I feel, the staff here are very friendly and they also take care of my son when I am eating here with the misus which some places do not do

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Nope!

Butsy's is an abomination. Take a baht bus into town and avoid it.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

Is there a Pig and Whistle on Soi Bukhao?

When did that happen?

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

• 2 weeks later...

You could be forgiven for trying Canterbury Tales Cafe, oh, have I mentioned that before but beware,things can get a little strange up here, this guy came in last night with a Monkey, well I thought thats strange but hey a customer is a customer so we served them, well they got so pissed and then the Monkey collapsed totaly blotto, and the guy got up to leave, well I said to him "you cant leave that lyin there, he said it's not a lyin its a Monkey.

Then this morning a woman comes in with a dog, and we are not too busy and she sits the dog outside, so I am sitting there eating my breakfast and the dog keeps coming in and jumping up to me, obviuosly smelling the bacon, so I asked her if I could throw him a bit, she said sure, so I got hold of the dog and threw it up the Soi about 20 yards.

Just another ordinary Day

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg