IGNORED

Best place for an all day full English fry-up?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeremia

• Daveo

• Siam Sam

• JollyFisherman

I always go to Rosie o Gradys on soi 7 for the superman brekfast.I can't comment on anywhere else but that is a top notch brekkie that I would totally recommend

The Pig & Whistle Fat Bastard breakfast is so big, my TGF didn't speak to me for half a day after I ordered it, she was that disgusted.

That's the mark of a quality breakfast.

For a well balance shot of colestoral you cant bear crazy daves - for me its the most authentic fry up in town and all at only 65 baht

I've only ever heard the best reports of Crazy Dave's (apart from when that couple tried to sue for food poisoning lol) but I tend to be a lazy bastard and don't go up that way.

I may have to though, as (if I can get away from TGF for little bit) I'm sorely tempted up (or down) to Hell.

I liked the Pig and Whistle. Nice staff. Food was good. Seats didnt bother me that much. I am 102Kg (235lbs), 6'3" and the seats were ok to me. Not sure about the English Breakfast. Being from the US, we dont eat anything called a "Banger" that looks like that. 555555 I like to hear you guys talk. No offense but the guys from Liverpool crack me up.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

Managed to have breakfast only the once in Pattaya at Pig and Whistle. Excellent service, good value, great taste and not greasy; just how I like it. Felt the urge to go back, but for some reason never did.

We also offer a healthy breakfast of Musilee, Yoghurt and fresh fruit, for the after beer detox. :P

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

The pig and whistle is on Soi 7 next to Rosie O'Gradys right? if so that's a top place for a breakfast.

Is there another one?

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

• 9 months later...
Yes Thanx Bryan

Canterbury Tales Cafe, Soi Chaiyapoon, just off Soi Bauhkow.

Full English Breakfast served from 8am till 10pm.

2 eggs 2 bacon sausage beans tomato, 2 doorstep toast and marmalade, Tea or Coffee and orange juice aall for 75 baht

As above plus black pudding 1 more sausage and fried potatoes for 95baht

Also Thai food available cooked on the premises as well as evening meals etc.

We have some really good sport weekends with 3 screens 1 large screen so look forward to the new Football season.

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds an excellent choice for a proper brekky.

• 2 weeks later...

if you don't mind paying alittle extra for good food i would recommend gregs kitchen on second road opposite Soi Six, great full english and roast dinners and good service.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sportsman soi 13.. or Rosie O'Gradys soi 7, Pig and Whistle Soi 7, Queen Vic Soi 6, Butchers arms Soi Buakhow.

Enjoy

Cafe Uno over on the darkside on Soi Kahonoi is on a par with the Pig and Whistle!

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

• 1 month later...

Canterbury Tales Cafe, Full English breaky with free wifi and free newspapers still hard to come close.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

cantebury tales is great, Another recommendation close by is The Killkenny on Soi LK Metro, they do a normal for about 90bt and a big for 140bt very tasty it is too, think they do 8am -8pm for the breakfast so you should make it

• 4 weeks later...
cantebury tales is great, Another recommendation close by is The Killkenny on Soi LK Metro, they do a normal for about 90bt and a big for 140bt very tasty it is too, think they do 8am -8pm for the breakfast so you should make it

Thanks for this blue boy, best advice in the whole topic. I would add that the

Sportsman in Soi 13 is a class spot to.

• 1 month later...

As a few have said I'd highly recommend 'The Ritz' on Soi Yamato 13/1, on the way up the soi toward 2nd road.

B150 I think for a real good feed, just like a premium breakfast you'd find in Britain. Can get black pudding, tinned tomato, great bacon, fried potato, gamon etc.

They have free english newspaper as well as BKK post and a TV with BBC on normally. Nice place with aircon and efficient staff.

Only thing they could improve on mushrooms as they are from a tin (I think, still taste resonable), need to buy fresh from the market and cook with butter as in britain, this would make things even better.

Haven't tried Pig and Whistle or Sportsman yet though. Anyone tried all three???

What's the best?

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 1 month later...

You would have to be very unlucky to find bad food any where in Pattaya

John... you're immortal; Bill Shankly said to Jock Stein after Celtic won the European Cup May 25th 1967.

You would have to be very unlucky to find bad food any where in Pattaya

wish I could agree as there has been many a place I have been where I have had to down tools and head somewhere different

have eaten in Cantebury tales many times and the all day english is top notch and good value for money

Bollox!

I'm a fat bastard and I always sit by the window!

Haven't tried Pig and Whistle or Sportsman yet though. Anyone tried all three???

Yes. Sportsman was overpriced and nothing special. Pig & Whistle some very nice bacon, definitely a premium breakfast but had to pay extra for a cup of tea. The Ritz is the best value. As you say they really do need to do something about their mushrooms.

Yorkies in Jomtien. Best Sausages not only in Thailand but in Asia!

Just another to try if you are in Jontiem is MaggyMays down the side of the Grand Palace hotel I have eaten breakfast there and superb plus good value, he sell sausage, bacon, blackpudding and the like to take away at some of the best prices going 220thb a kilo

The food is certainly as good as Ritz which is my favourite in Pattaya for value and quality of breakfast