IGNORED

Best place for an all day full English fry-up?

Can some1 help me find some good english fry up places that do breakfasts all day or after 2pm ish..thanks

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeremia

• Daveo

• Siam Sam

• JollyFisherman

Don't bother with the P&G:Unless there are six of you, they will make you sit at the bench seats by the window. It's only comfortable there if you are the same size as Kate Moss...in which case you wouldn't be eating fry ups will you!!

Don't bother with the P&G:Unless there are six of you, they will make you sit at the bench seats by the window. It's only comfortable there if you are the same size as Kate Moss...in which case you wouldn't be eating fry ups will you!!

oh i no yeah! we went for dinner there before and they put us by the window cuz there were only 2 of us haha..wooden benches! foods gr8 tho..really good sunday dinner

oh i no yeah! we went for dinner there before and they put us by the window cuz there were only 2 of us haha..wooden benches! foods gr8 tho..really good sunday dinner

The last time I went there was Songkran this year..and I mean the LAST time...My sons and Mother were visiting so there were 5 of us ( with my wife). The place was effing empty...those tables were perfect for 4 adult Farangs and a Thai...and they were not being used...and they STILL wanted to split the group up to fit on two different bench tables....So of course we just walked out... :D

Yes Thanx Bryan

Canterbury Tales Cafe, Soi Chaiyapoon, just off Soi Bauhkow.

Full English Breakfast served from 8am till 10pm.

2 eggs 2 bacon sausage beans tomato, 2 doorstep toast and marmalade, Tea or Coffee and orange juice aall for 75 baht

As above plus black pudding 1 more sausage and fried potatoes for 95baht

Also Thai food available cooked on the premises as well as evening meals etc.

We have some really good sport weekends with 3 screens 1 large screen so look forward to the new Football season.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

CAN SOME1 HELP ME FIND SOME GOOD ENGLISH FRY UP PLACES THAT DO BREAKFASTS ALL DAY OR AFTER 2PM ISH..THANKS

The Sportsman in Soi 13 between Beach Road and Second Road do a good English Breakfast. It's on the printed menu so it should be "on" all day.

Cheers

LL

Depends where your staying! I usually like my brekkie to be in close quarters. My "local" while staying on Buakhao was the butchers arms... not bad for 100bht

You won't need a Motorsai taxi from Areca to Canterbury, short walk to the top of the soi onto Buakhow hang a left at the top (x-roads) and its the first road up on the right (Chayipoon) after Oasis ago-go. Canterbury is just up that soi a little.

Had my brekkie there today, worked a treat :P

Bollox!

I'm a fat bastard and I always sit by the window!

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

What does "the P&G" stand for? typo? thanks

Im very fond of the English breakfast they do in The Butchers Arms in Soi Bhukhao.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

well im stayin at areca lodge so if i jumped on a motorbike taxi wud they no where the canterbury is??

Total distance is probably 200m. Moto taxi would take you gladly and charge you 50 baht for the trip! :o

if your staying at the areca , then your nearest all day english brekkie place will be robins nestarant which is almost straight facing you, then you have the premiership restaurant almost next door to that. these are both on soi diana.

in soi l.k.metro which is also almost facing the Areca Lodge there are several hotels that do all day breakfast , storms hotel , the travellers rest and the drunken duck spring to mind.

then if you dont mind walking any more than 2or 3000metres you can cross soi buakhou into soi leng kee , were you can choose from the juice restaurant , le katai , the celtic bar and many others.

move one soi down and you have crazy daves , canterbury tales , neeroys , the seaside if its still open and now the chaiyapoon inn , and probably a few more.

on soi buakhou itself , near that junction there is the butchers arms and a bit further along nickys restaurant.

if you can be botherd travelling any distance them the pig and whistle soi 7 , the Queen vic and the sportsman in Soi 6 or the caddyshack on soi 8 off soi 17 in south pattaya (next door to the eden hotel ) and possibly gregs kitchen are all available too.

if i was putting these places in order of ranking it would be,

the pig and whistle ,

the caddyshack ,

the butchers arms,

the Queen vic ,

the juice,

robins nestaurant,

the travellers rest ,

gregs kitchen ,

nickys,

storms hotel ,

the drunken duck,

the sportsman,

the celtic bar,

neeroys

the seaside

canterbury tales

crazy daves.

i havent eaten in chaiyapoon inn , le katai , so i dont know were i would rank them.

but of course its all a mater of personal taste , so your rankings may differ from mine.

but i only posted this to show you how available your english brekkie is around the area your staying in.

The Sportsman in Soi 13 between Beach Road and Second Road do a good English Breakfast. It's on the printed menu so it should be "on" all day.

Cheers

LL

I was in for dinner one night, which would be around 8.30 pm and somebody ordered the full breakfast. I tried it once and couldn't manage it all.

Alan

Ritzys on soi 13/1

I am with you on this one Soi Yamoto Ritz Bar the best English Breakfast in Pattaya

No 1 with gammon 160thb

includes

2 thick toast & Jam

good size and taste English style sausage

two eggs

gammon decent size bit

mushrooms

beans

potatoes

tomatoes

decent slice of good black pudding

big mug of coffee or tea

bacon instead of gammon 140thb

if you can finish it all and it sets you up for the day :D

Rob is the guy that owns the place and some times sat at the bar in there, but must admit the staff are good very polite but dont smile too much just too busy preping the food I think. other food is good English style grub (Thai food also in there) but the breakfast is very good I would seriously think the best in Pattaya that I have ever had and I have had a few (must keep my figure :P )

pig and wistle do good breakfasts but next door to that i can not think of name but there do superman breakfast for 150 bart lovely breakfast

pig and wistle do good breakfasts but next door to that i can not think of name but there do superman breakfast for 150 bart lovely breakfast

Rosie O'Gradys...Excellent breakfast as you say..but haven't had it for ages cos the Owner ( and his son when visiting) from Stafford puts me off my food..Arrogant bastards treating the girls like shit since the day it opened....

Bollox!

I'm a fat bastard and I always sit by the window!

Same Same :Jump_Drool:

YOU CAN'T SEE ME, BUT I'M ALWAYS AROUND YOU.

Canterbury Tales soi Chayaboon, two doors down from Crazy Daves

I was there for the first time today and it was good. the only mistake i made was i did'nt order more.