IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

INSIDE NEW EVERTON STADIUM DRONE FOOTAGE!! BRAMLEY MOORE DOCK FLYAROUND 15.11.2023

NEWS | Everton have been deducted 10 points by the Premier League over a financial fair play breach.

The Toffees now sit 19th on four points.

57 minutes ago, Leo_Bia said:

NEWS | Everton have been deducted 10 points by the Premier League over a financial fair play breach.

The Toffees now sit 19th on four points.

Obviously we aren't happy but I'm sure a lot of other teams fans will be but I'm sure Chelsea and man City fans arses will be twitching 

50 minutes ago, keverton said:

Obviously we aren't happy but I'm sure a lot of other teams fans will be but I'm sure Chelsea and man City fans arses will be twitching 

Don't worry mate,you'll be out of the bottom 3 after your next game.

1 hour ago, Eric Le Roi said:

Don't worry mate,you'll be out of the bottom 3 after your next game.

Hopefully mate

4 hours ago, keverton said:

keverton it certainly is bad news. I for one am not a happy bunny

EVERTON DOCKED 10 POINTS BY THE PREMIER LEAGUE | LIVE REACTION

Simon Jordan: Everton's 10 Point Deduction Is 'HEAVY DUTY' From The Premier League! 😲🔵

Be interesting to see how the footballing authorities will act if Man city or Chelsea are found to have commited similar financial misdemeanors which is highly likely.

12 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Be interesting to see how the footballing authorities will act if Man city or Chelsea are found to have commited similar financial misdemeanors which is highly likely.

It will be very interesting

5 hours ago, blue1878 said:

It will be very interesting

They'd probably bottle it.

18 hours ago, vimto66 said:

They'd probably bottle it.

I think you will be probably be proven right

Next Sunday Everton have a home game against Man Utd.  It'll be interesting to see what the atmosphere will be like.  Everton fans are very very angry at what has happened.  I can see us Evertonians create a massive atmosphere during the game

️EVERTON RECEIVE 10-POINT DEDUCTION AND DROP TO 19TH! | “KEEP THIS SAME ENERGY FOR MAN CITY!

The Fan Advisory Board - The club & fans are right to be angry!

Politicians Back Toffees Points Appeal | Everton News Daily

I think 10 points deduction is not bad as Everton is playing very well recently , I think they will stay up . Appeal could be dangerous, the points deduction could get worse if the appeal failed .  Gotta be very careful there . 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jocky king said:

I think 10 points deduction is not bad as Everton is playing very well recently , I think they will stay up . Appeal could be dangerous, the points deduction could get worse if the appeal failed .  Gotta be very careful there . 

We have to make an Appeal as the 10 point deduction is so very wrong.  Our fans are already making big plans for this weekend to protest against the Premier League.  We are getting support from  all around the country.  Roll on the weekend

The 1878s Unveil Protest Banners | Everton Daily Extra LIVE

Next month I'm fly of to Pattaya for Xmas and New Year.  I will miss 3 home league games and 1 Cup game.  I'm a Season Ticket holder so I have gone on the Everton website and put my seat up for sale for the league games I'm missing.  They should sell So I'll get money back for these games.  I'm also part of the Everton Auto Cup Scheme.  So that means I get charged automaticily for any home cup games.  So I've been in touch with Everton and they are going to refund me the money for the cup game

Sundays game can't come quick enough.  It's being made more interesting because it's SkySports live game at 4:30pm.  And they are planning to mute the Everton fans when they do there main noisey protests.  Shame on Sky Sports

"There's No Real Explanation How They Reached 10 Points" | Joe Thomas On Everton's Punishment

Everton Get Stripped 10 F**King Points | Does Bush Sh*t In A Bush? | 1878 FM Podcast Ep 15

EVERTON V MANCHESTER UNITED | Sean Dyche's press conference | Premier League GW 14

Everton v Manchester United | Match Preview