IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

RIP Bill Kenwright CBE 1945-2023

• Like 1

Everton Way at Everton Football Club

talkSPORT Drive & Everton fans pay tribute to Bill Kenwright

The Premier League are seeking a points deduction of up to 12 points as punishment if Everton are found guilty.

Everton’s case is currently being heard by an independent commission after they recorded financial losses of £371.8million over a three-year period, well over the permitted amount of £105million.

(The Telegraph)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-everton-points-deduction-premierleague-31277275

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

53 minutes ago, davidge said:

The Premier League are seeking a points deduction of up to 12 points as punishment if Everton are found guilty.

Everton’s case is currently being heard by an independent commission after they recorded financial losses of £371.8million over a three-year period, well over the permitted amount of £105million.

(The Telegraph)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-everton-points-deduction-premierleague-31277275

I didn't think you would take notice of rumours 😂

12 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

I didn't think you would take notice of rumours 😂

Unfortunately for you, not rumours. The PL have officially requested a 12-point deduction after their investigation. It’s now down to the Independent Panel as to what happens.

13 minutes ago, davidge said:

Unfortunately for you, not rumours. The PL have officially requested a 12-point deduction after their investigation. It’s now down to the Independent Panel as to what happens.

It's interesting times for Everton.  We've only had one charge levelled at us.  Manchester City have had over 100.  So if we are guilty and get 12 points deducted I wonder how many points Manchester City will be deducted??

davidge Eveton say they've not broken any rules so (touch wood) we will be OK.   Just out of interest why do you say it's not rumours.  I ask because you can only quote a  newspaper article??  And the press are not always correct

Edited by blue1878

6 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

It's interesting times for Everton.  We've only had one charge levelled at us.  Manchester City have had over 100.  So if we are guilty and get 12 points deducted I wonder how many points Manchester City will be deducted??

davidge Eveton say they've not broken any rules so (touch wood) we will be OK.   Just out of interest why do you say it's not rumours.  I ask because you can only quote a  newspaper article??  And the press are not always correct

The review is underway and the PL have told the Independent Commission they want a 12-point deduction. Everton get to put their case and then the Commission makes the final decision. Just because it’s reported in the press doesn’t mean it’s NOT true:rolleyes: and in this case it’s reliable. The hearing is underway and it’s reporting what’s been said there.

26 minutes ago, davidge said:

The review is underway and the PL have told the Independent Commission they want a 12-point deduction. Everton get to put their case and then the Commission makes the final decision. Just because it’s reported in the press doesn’t mean it’s NOT true:rolleyes: and in this case it’s reliable. The hearing is underway and it’s reporting what’s been said there.

The hearing is behind closed doors so there's no way the press can report what the PL have told the Independant Commission that they want a 12 point deduction if Everton are found guilty.  Hopefully we will be found innocent.

Tributes Pour In For Bill Kenwright CBE | Everton News Daily

Simon Jordan & Danny Murphy Pay Tribute To Bill Kenwright & His Work At Everton Football Club

PREMIER LEAGUE WANT EVERTON DEDUCTED 12 POINTS?!

The hearing is behind closed doors so if it's true that the PL want us to have a 12 point deduction then someone at the PL has leaked it.  I'd like to think the hearing will go in our favour.  In the last two years Everton haven't done anything without the PL giving there approval.  So it's strange that earlier this year they decided to do us

WEST HAM UNITED V EVERTON | Sean Dyche's press conference | Premier League GW 10

West Ham United V Everton | Match Preview

BLUES TRAIN AT GOODISON | Tributes to late Chairman before intense session

THE BIG INTERVIEW: Amadou Onana honours mum and sister for Black History Month!

WEST HAM 0-1 EVERTON | Dominic Calvert-Lewin's reaction

West Ham United 0-1 Everton | Branthwaite Shows Class Again | 3 Talking Points

"THAT ONE GOES OUT TO THE CHAIRMAN" | West Ham United 0-1 Everton | Sean Dyche's Reaction

West Ham United 0-1 Everton | Match Reaction

Everton v Burnley | Carabao Cup | Match Preview

Looking forward to tonights game against Burnley in the cup

CARABAO CUP HIGHLIGHTS: EVERTON 3-0 BURNLEY

A good win for us last night and now we have a Q/Final draw at home against Fulham.  The Fulham game I think will be played around mid December.  So I will miss the game because I will be in Pattaya

EVERTON 3-0 BURNLEY: SEAN DYCHE REACTS TO BLUES' CARABAO CUP PROGRESSION!