Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

6 hours ago, jocky king said:

Was sickening to see Coleman got awful injury . Will be missed terribly by their  fans for his hard working contributions in every match . A career ending injury , I hope not , get well ASAP Seamus . 

Coleman is a great guy plus an important player for Everton.  So sad to see him get this injury.  Up until the injury he was having a great game.  We will miss him in the remaining games

Last night we for once were good going forward and created a few chances.  Still maybe need extra bodies in the box.  So hopefully in our remaining games we will be a threat going forward.  Especially with having DCL back.  So we've still got a fighting chance of staying up

🔥 ABSOLUTE CLASSIC! Jason Cundy & Jamie O'Hara React To Leicester's 2-2 Draw With Everton

Foxes move OUT of relegation zone | Leicester 2-2 Everton | Premier League Highlights

Leicester City 2-2 Everton | Match Reaction

Leicester City 2-2 Everton | Defensive Changes Are Needed | 3 Talking Points

LEICESTER CITY 2-2 EVERTON: SEAN DYCHE REACTS!

LEICESTER CITY 2-2 EVERTON | JORDAN PICKFORD'S POST-MATCH REACTION!

Leicester City 2-2 Everton | Player Ratings

47 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Last night we for once were good going forward and created a few chances.  Still maybe need extra bodies in the box.  So hopefully in our remaining games we will be a threat going forward.  Especially with having DCL back.  So we've still got a fighting chance of staying up

Haven't you got Brighton & Man City in the next 2 games? Assuming you get 0 from those 2 I'd say you've a massive mountain to climb to avoid relegation now.

Only someone really daft would try to predict results at this stage of the season, so :)

Southampton  L D L L 25pts

Everton L L D W 33pts

Forest W D L D 35pts

Leeds L L D D 32pts

Leicester  L L L W 33pts

West Ham L L D D L 36pts

Apologies to Leeds fans and to @blue1878 as I’m predicting Everton to go down on goal difference.

Given how badly I usually do in the Sky Super 6 each week, most of those games will probably end differently :rolleyes:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

Haven't you got Brighton & Man City in the next 2 games? Assuming you get 0 from those 2 I'd say you've a massive mountain to climb to avoid relegation now.

Its tough but I'm trying my best to stay optimistic.  So I'm still hoping we can stay up JUST

With DCL back we looked better last night going forward last night.  So if we can keep it going in our last 4 games I think we have a chance.  Not expecting anything against Man City but the 3 other games we might just get the points need to stay up

Everton 'SET TO ANNOUNCE' New INVESTMENT! Current Board Members 'WILL LEAVE!' | Everton Latest LIVE

Toffees Wait On Coleman Injury News | Everton News Daily

Everton Away fans doing what they are best known for. LEI 2-2 EVE

New Everton Stadium, Bramley Moore Bank Holiday Update 1st May 2023

21 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Its tough but I'm trying my best to stay optimistic.  So I'm still hoping we can stay up JUST

With DCL back we looked better last night going forward last night.  So if we can keep it going in our last 4 games I think we have a chance.  Not expecting anything against Man City but the 3 other games we might just get the points need to stay up

After my mini rant the other day about NOT getting enough men forward when we attack it was good to see against Leicester WE DIX on a good few occasions get extra me forward taking the pressure of dcl and creating quite a few chances, Leicester, s keeper made a few good saves otherwise I think we could of got the 3 points, It gives us a bit of hope in the forthcoming  games but it will be hard but hopefully once again we will be safe. 

STAYING UP ON GOAL DIFFERENCE!!!

BRIGHTON V EVERTON | Sean Dyche's press conference | Premier League GW 35

Brighton & Hove Albion V Everton | Match Preview

EVERTON TRIO TAKE ON SOCIOS' TARGET CHALLENGE!

"Will Dyche Surprise Us??" | Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton | A Blues Preview!

Brighton & Hove Albion V Everton | Starting XI Show

Todays game away to Brighton kicks off at 5:30pm and is live on BT Sport.  They are playing well and we've been very poor.  On form it should be a home win but you never know .  Weve got DCL back and he seems to be fully fit. So for a change we miight  have a goal threat tonight/

COYB,,,,ETID....UTFT,,,,NSNO