IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Five Parties Interested In Toffees Takeover | Everton News Daily

Edited by blue1878

Big game tonight and we really need a win.  I'll be there in my usual seat supporting the team.

EVERTON 1-4 NEWCASTLE | Premier League highlights

Everton 1-4 Newcastle United | Match Reaction

Everton 1-4 Newcastle United | Player Ratings

Everton 1-4 Newcastle United | The Fans Deserve Better | 3 Talking Points

"We're not finding them big moments" Sean Dyche on a tough night for Everton

At the moment I am totally pissed off.  Last night was so disappointing

Everton 1-4 Newcastle United | Astro's Reaction

Everton defending was really appalling, especially Godfrey who I think could have made a tackle before each of the goals but didn't, the last one in particular was disgraceful where he just let the forward go past him! Mind you the forward seemed to have just slipped by 4 other uninterested defenders before Godfrey!

image.png.94e4bb6072f2da4e15d8c7652efcebf7.png

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, kd_traveller said:

Everton defending was really appalling, especially Godfrey who I think could have made a tackle before each of the goals but didn't, the last one in particular was disgraceful where he just let the forward go past him! Mind you the forward seemed to have just slipped by 4 other uninterested defenders before Godfrey!

if you look at the replay in full  Izak starts his run down the touchline only just inside the Everton half

12 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Getting serious now. It’s a much overused phrase but I think Leicester away on Monday really is a ‘must win’. A point from Brighton or Wolves (or both), write off Man City, then a win against Bournemouth and you could very well be ok.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

23 hours ago, kd_traveller said:

Godfrey is a centrehalf and our manager is playing him at right back.  He's a poor centerhalf and an even worse right back.  He shouldnt be in the teamespecially as we've got a scotish international right back sitting on the bench

12 hours ago, davidge said:

Getting serious now. It’s a much overused phrase but I think Leicester away on Monday really is a ‘must win’. A point from Brighton or Wolves (or both), write off Man City, then a win against Bournemouth and you could very well be ok.

I think we can still stay up but we've got to start playing like we did when our new manager took over.  Also against Newcastle we were the better team until Newcastle scored and we then looked a different team.  DCL has now had a couple of games so hopefully he can get us a goal or two in the last 5 games

LEICESTER CITY V EVERTON | Sean Dyche's press conference

"If Lampard was in charge, they'd ALREADY be gone!" 😬⬇️ Simon Jordan says Everton can avoid THE DROP

FAB Issues Vote Of No Confidence In Chairman | Everton News Daily

Terracing almost complete, attenuation tank filled in at Everton F.C’s new stadium at Bramley Moore.

Leicester City V Everton | Match Preview

Leicester City V Everton | Starting XI Show

MUST WIN!! | LEICESTER CITY V EVERTON | MATCH PREVIEW

On 28/04/2023 at 06:45, blue1878 said:

100% understand and agree mate

On 29/04/2023 at 08:17, blue1878 said:

I think we can still stay up but we've got to start playing like we did when our new manager took over.  Also against Newcastle we were the better team until Newcastle scored and we then looked a different team.  DCL has now had a couple of games so hopefully he can get us a goal or two in the last 5 games

Like yourself I'm happy dcl is back but once again he doesn't get the service or support he needs, I watched motd on Saturday night and Palace, Brentford, and most other teams when they are attacking manage to get 4/5/6 players in the box, in fact if you look at Brentford 2nd goal they had 7 men in the box, EFC have 2 or 3 who are easily marked, I think it's just laziness from the midfield because of course if the attack breaks down they have to get back into position to defend, Also talking g of the midfield our players seem to pass the ball and stay static, Others teams pass the ball and move, They don't always get the ball back but they make themselves available, ours seem to pass it and think 'OK you do something with it' then of course they are looki g for dcl who is inevitably marked by 1 or 2 players alp e up front, We need more movement from the midfield to give dcl a chance, also I hope tonight he plays 2 upfront to give each other a bit of breathing  space, Once again Bri Im like yourself worried about the position we are in but I'm keeping the faith and hopefully we can get out of the position we are in and stay up. 

Was sickening to see Coleman got awful injury . Will be missed terribly by their  fans for his hard working contributions in every match . A career ending injury , I hope not , get well ASAP Seamus .