IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Calvert-Lewin Misses Training Ahead Of Chelsea Clash | Everton News Daily

LAST-MINUTE equaliser from Simms earns Toffees a point 💥 | Chelsea 2-2 Everton | Highlights

Chelsea 2-2 Everton | Instant Match Reaction

Chelsea vs Everton 2-2 Post Match 18/03/2023 |Chelsea and Everton players appreciate fans post-match

"A MASSIVE POINT!" | James Tarkowski reacts to Chelsea 2-2 Everton

"I CAN'T PUT IT INTO WORDS!" | Ellis Simms reflects on first Premier League goal

Chelsea 2-2 Everton | Player Ratings

Chelsea vs Everton 2-2 post match analysis

CHELSEA 2 - 2 EVERTON

WE ARE THE GOODISON GANG! - CHELSEA 2 V 2 EVERTON

BEHIND BLUE EYES: BRIAN SØRENSEN | Access all areas with Everton Women manager

Everton's new stadium: Can Toffees ever be great again? | BBC Sport

EVERTON FC STADIUM at Bramley Moore Dock Mid-week video with VoiceOver (21.3.23)

17 minutes ago, davidge said:

davidge I just knew you'd post this your such an annoying little so so.  Maybe I should start looking at some little club called Swansea.

And davidge we are innocent until proven guilty

I'm surprised by the premier league.  I seem to remember that they were happy with a previous accounts.  And we were working with them to make sure we didnt fall foul of FFP in the future

Premier League Refers Everton To Independent Commission Over FFP Breachs

Amazing!!New Everton Stadium, bramley moore dock is among the top 10 stadiums along with anfild and

EXPLAINED: Could Everton face points DEDUCTION for FFP breach?

Premier League refers Everton for alleged financial breach of profit and sustainability rules

It's strange but last season we hardly spent any money on new players and at the end of the season we sold Richarlison to Spurs for BIG money.

And only in January this year we didnt buy any players and sold Anthony Gordon to Newcastle for a big fee.

So it'll be interesting to see what happens

18 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

just knew you'd post this your such an annoying little so so.

I do my best :GoldenSmile1:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

19 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Maybe I should start looking at some little club called Swansea.

Actually, FairGame put us towards the top of the financial sustainability league.

Ironic really as 99% of the fans want the owners gone. No money and no ambition.

13 hours ago, davidge said:

Actually, FairGame put us towards the top of the financial sustainability league.

Ironic really as 99% of the fans want the owners gone. No money and no ambition.

At Everton a lot of fans want the board gone.  They feel we are in our current situation because of the board.  In particular they don't like the owner Moshri and the chairman Bill Kenwright.

The main part(s) of the club is the football side and the fans. 

Kenwright has always been an Evertonian and I think joined the board in 1989.  Since he has joined the board we have not won anything and have flirted with relagation on more than one occasion. Kenwright became the largest stakeholder in 2004. And the chairman

Moshri in 2016 purchased 49.9% of Everton which has increased to 94% in 2022.  On a plus side  we are building a great new stadium on the waterfront.  And Goodison Park has had some improvements done to it.  On the football side it's been a disaster.  Under Moshri we have changed managers on numerous occasions.  He has made money available for players but the money has been badly spent.  On the face of it you could just blame the managers but Moshri is the owner and its his money and he has overseen the expendature.  

So now we are been looked into by FFS

So money wise and footballing wise we have been badly run

But the strange thing is it wasnt so long that we came under the scrutiny of the Premier League.  And after we came under scrutiny we/Everton expained why we had lost so much money and the premier league were/appeared to be happy but in return we had to keep them informed of money we were spending .

Last season we spent very little money on players and sold Richarlison for a big fee.  In January we didnt buy any players and sold Antony Gordon for a big fee so you'd think we were being very careful and not breaking the rules,

So it's strange that premier league have reported us.

I know that if Everton were better run we wouldnt be in this position but I wonder why the Premier League are doing this when we have seemingly been very careful with our money in recent times.

Everything will come out in the wash 

30 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

At Everton a lot of fans want the board gone.  They feel we are in our current situation because of the board.  In particular they don't like the owner Moshri and the chairman Bill Kenwright.

The main part(s) of the club is the football side and the fans. 

Kenwright has always been an Evertonian and I think joined the board in 1989.  Since he has joined the board we have not won anything and have flirted with relagation on more than one occasion. Kenwright became the largest stakeholder in 2004. And the chairman

Moshri in 2016 purchased 49.9% of Everton which has increased to 94% in 2022.  On a plus side  we are building a great new stadium on the waterfront.  And Goodison Park has had some improvements done to it.  On the football side it's been a disaster.  Under Moshri we have changed managers on numerous occasions.  He has made money available for players but the money has been badly spent.  On the face of it you could just blame the managers but Moshri is the owner and its his money and he has overseen the expendature.  

So now we are been looked into by FFS

So money wise and footballing wise we have been badly run

But the strange thing is it wasnt so long that we came under the scrutiny of the Premier League.  And after we came under scrutiny we/Everton expained why we had lost so much money and the premier league were/appeared to be happy but in return we had to keep them informed of money we were spending .

Last season we spent very little money on players and sold Richarlison for a big fee.  In January we didnt buy any players and sold Antony Gordon for a big fee so you'd think we were being very careful and not breaking the rules,

So it's strange that premier league have reported us.

I know that if Everton were better run we wouldnt be in this position but I wonder why the Premier League are doing this when we have seemingly been very careful with our money in recent times.

Everything will come out in the wash 

Reading the reports, it’s the 2020-21 season they’re looking at. I guess that was towards the end of the ‘big spending’ on the wrong players and before the 2 big sales of players.

5 hours ago, davidge said:

Reading the reports, it’s the 2020-21 season they’re looking at. I guess that was towards the end of the ‘big spending’ on the wrong players and before the 2 big sales of players.

It's interesting times at the moment for us Evetonians but for all the wrong reasons