IGNORED

Drunken Brit punched in face after rocking baht bus ‘for fun’

benny31

I've never met an Briton called Champreks. He might have a British passport as they give them out like business cards nowadays but that does not make him British. Neither does he look British.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gator001

• pubstud

• peter55555

• ste

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hilarious. :GoldenSmile1:

My mate from my course has just emailed to say that he's got a black eye from a Thai man. He used to teach little kids in Korea & is soft as shite, so couldn't be him; he's from NZ anyway.

sgu_banner.gif

som nam na

What a classy bloke.. :rolleyes:

So you never wanted a regular type life?

What the fuck is that...? Barbeques and ballgames?

Hilarious. :GoldenSmile1:

My mate from my course has just emailed to say that he's got a black eye from a Thai man. He used to teach little kids in Korea & is soft as shite, so couldn't be him; he's from NZ anyway.

:wacko: Wow is this a new past time , Bash a farang or may be its National Punch a Farang week ? Looks to me that the Thais have had enough of drunken/stupid Farang. First Englishman then New Zealander which Nationality next ? I will have a £10 a Rusky at 3 to 1 please :Dance1:

:wacko: Wow is this a new past time , Bash a farang or may be its National Punch a Farang week ? Looks to me that the Thais have had enough of drunken/stupid Farang. First Englishman then New Zealander which Nationality next ? I will have a £10 a Rusky at 3 to 1 please :Dance1:

No mate, even money on an AussieGoldenSmile1.gif! We have a reputation to maintain as the World's premier hardened drinkers..........

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Neither does he look British.

Ah the British look... Maybe the eye spoils his look...lol...

During Songkran in Chiang Mai one year, a mate of mine nearly got blasted by a songtaew driver. I came up to them in the middle of the argument. I didn't see what had happened or why the driver was upset. My friend was trying to "mai bpen rai" it saying it was Songkran and the driver should take it easy. The driver wasn't having any of it though (all while waving a tire iron around). In the middle of the argument, I asked my mate what had happened. His answer shocked me. He said he flagged the songtaew driver down, as if to get a ride. When the driver rolled down the window, my friend chucked a bucket of water into the songtaew's cab. My jaw dropped at his answer and I turned around saying, "then this is clearly your fault for being an asshole." Somehow he got out of it without being beat though. Once we were having a beer, I told him if he got his ass kicked it would have been "som nom na". Needless to say, I wasn't very proud to be his friend that day.

Lol...I thought it was just the Aussies who got a kick out of smacking a POM...

Seriously, though why would you complain about that and to let someone take your picture at the same time...Brain Damage

Maybe its because your all a little bit slow

The story is bogus. I can assure you.

I've been told by several members on the Secrets board that absolutely no British lager louts/hoolgians/binge drinkers who have been barred from Spain/ ever visit Pattaya. It just doesn't happen. Ever.

This, they have convinced me, is fact. So, I'm betting the guy is Nigerian. Yeah,... that's the ticket.

Edited by Pattaya_Brian

What a total bell end wish I was on that baht bus I'd of broke his nose the knob jockey 37yr old going on like a 17yr old in spain

During Songkran in Chiang Mai one year, a mate of mine nearly got blasted by a songtaew driver. I came up to them in the middle of the argument. I didn't see what had happened or why the driver was upset. My friend was trying to "mai bpen rai" it saying it was Songkran and the driver should take it easy. The driver wasn't having any of it though (all while waving a tire iron around). In the middle of the argument, I asked my mate what had happened. His answer shocked me. He said he flagged the songtaew driver down, as if to get a ride. When the driver rolled down the window, my friend chucked a bucket of water into the songtaew's cab. My jaw dropped at his answer and I turned around saying, "then this is clearly your fault for being an asshole." Somehow he got out of it without being beat though. Once we were having a beer, I told him if he got his ass kicked it would have been "som nom na". Needless to say, I wasn't very proud to be his friend that day.

Jaw dropping to be sure.

I'd have told the driver, "Sorry, I'll hold him, you hit him."

I am really suprised that this does not happen more ofter, especially this time of the year as many westerners act like complete assholes during Songkran.

learning experience, hopefully

Highly unlikely if he's doing that 'just for fun'. The Baht Bus driver should have pressed charges.

The cans a munt as my dyslexic father would say.

Big C

I'm amazed people think they can misbehave like this outside of Western Europe and get away with it. I'm embarrassed to be English sometimes when I'm abroad, is there much behaviour like this in LOS?

I'm amazed people think they can misbehave like this outside of Western Europe and get away with it. I'm embarrassed to be English sometimes when I'm abroad, is there much behaviour like this in LOS?

Unfortunately it's been on the increase over the last few years since the Ibiza boys and the Benidorm Fusiliers discovered Pattaya. By the same token the behaviour of some of the older chaps leaves a lot to be desired as well.

Shocking really. What are the average penalties for loutish behaviour, such as assault, criminal damage and drunk and disorderly?

• 2 weeks later...

I would have just kicked the stupid limey in the balls! Why waste time. I know being drunk and having some fun, can give you a bit of leeway, but there has to be a line you cannot cross. Why waste time hitting in the face? Kick him in the Jimmy! Takes the wind out of his sales! Stupid limey! Don't get me wrong. I don't take stupidity from any ethnicity or country, even my own!

learning experience, hopefully

Most likely, not.

Clearly intoxicated, the Brit then stormed from the station without pressing charges and ranting about unfair treatment.
Edited by DaffyDuck

I've never met an Briton called Champreks. He might have a British passport as they give them out like business cards nowadays but that does not make him British. Neither does he look British.

OK Mr. Trump do you want to see his birth certificate? Ever here of a US Citizen named Barrack Obama ?

There are two primary choices in life;

to accept conditions as they exist,

or accept the responsibility for changing them.

The cans a munt as my dyslexic father would say.

Big C

FTW are you Knucking Futz ??

There are two primary choices in life;

to accept conditions as they exist,

or accept the responsibility for changing them.

If I riding it that Baht Bus that this chap was violently rocking...Well all I can say is that after the driver had finished with him..I would of stepped in and slapped him in the face with one of my flip flops and sent him on his way.

That's violent of you flying_guitars...thought you were a lover not a hater.