IGNORED

Drunken Brit punched in face after rocking baht bus ‘for fun’

benny31

Most likely, not.

Clearly needs another lesson ... he does have another eye avaiable.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gator001

• pubstud

• peter55555

• LazyJay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What A tit! Rock his car while pissed 'just for a laugh' sure he would love that!!!

Prick

Posted Image

Drunken Brit punched in face after rocking baht bus ‘for fun’

A drunken British tourist who violently rocked a baht bus “for fun” ended up getting punched in the face by its driver.

Philip Champreks, 39, complained to police he’d been punched in the eye by the taxi driver and assaulted by other passengers April 4. Champreks received three stitches for a cut.

Champreks admitted he was violently rocking the pickup truck, but said he was only having fun. :rolleyes:

Clearly intoxicated, the Brit then stormed from the station without pressing charges and ranting about unfair treatment.

drunken brits.jpg

What a total moron he should stick to soft drinks :rolleyes:

Serves him right lads, bloody dick head, go to spain,,,,

Don't mess with the bhat bus mafia, he was lucky,,could have ended up far worse,,,

Dirty

He is damn lucky he did not wake up in hospital, saying W T F happened.

Stupid a-hole

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

The fact that he reported it pretty much sums up how much of a muppet he is

Carry on like an idiot and then go crying when you get taught a lesson

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Shocking really. What are the average penalties for loutish behaviour, such as assault, criminal damage and drunk and disorderly?

That is the problem! In the UK the police would view this tit as a ’victim’ and he would have been afford every opportunity to ruin the life of the bus driver. This is fuelled by a judiciary that is more concerned about ‘human rights’ than common sense and a police force dominated by targets and PC nonsense.

If anybody really wants to know just how far the UK has fallen just today a HIV positive murdering thug who tortured a victim by pulling out their teeth with a pair of pliers has just been granted indefinite leave to remain in the UK (along with his HIV positive wife of course) as to deport him home would breach his ‘human’ rights……

They are also ‘entitled’ to benefits and free treatment on the NHS………

OK Mr. Trump do you want to see his birth certificate? Ever here of a US Citizen named Barrack Obama ?

There is no way this guy is a Brit, he may well have a British passport, but I know loads of over races in the UK including Thai's with a British passport. Does that make them Brits also??

There is no way this guy is a Brit, he may well have a British passport, but I know loads of over races in the UK including Thai's with a British passport. Does that make them Brits also??

What do you define as a Brit?

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

What do you define as a Brit?

Someone who would call themselves a Brit in the UK...I would call them Brits

this guy looks like a Greek Cypriot to me, I have friends who are Greek Cypriots with UK passports and birth certificates who would never in a million years call themselves a brit, they call themselves Greek Cypriots and they are proud of it

shame the journalist was to lazy to ask the guy so we will never know

still a twat though where ever he is from

Bit of a wired comment that. Who cares where he's from anyway. He done a silly thing and got his arse kicked for it. Tbh I'm sure everyone here had done something silly when pissed in the past. Hopefully he has learned from this not to act a tit.

Edited by kopite

I like the look on the coppers face, it to me says look mum me with a dickhead, and I think the flip flop slap should be both flip flop solai

You get it funny eh??? slop sop solai, oh ok a bit lame but I liked it anyway

No money no honey, Bollocks I say no honey no money

Hey I just realized Im coming up to 50 posts here, I wonder if this counts as one , I'm coming over all excited now,

yes 44 and this one will make 45

Hey thats cheating it didnt get added (sorry will stop now ok)

No money no honey, Bollocks I say no honey no money

Yes, he did a dumb thing but... It does concern me this Thai tendency of immediate violence towards tourists. It seems to me that tourists are compelled to smile, be polite, respect all things Thai, handle Thais with kid gloves, or else receive violence, a severe bashing, and sometimes be murdered.

It's interesting to reverse things: Recently a couple of Indian students were beaten up in Australia (one killed as well) nobody cared if the Indians themselves had acted in any offensive manner that may have contributed to their beating. It was labled racist and there was an immediate international uproar, that hasn't settled yet, resulting in India virtually boycotting Australia's overseas education business.

Yet when a tourist gets severely beaten in Thailand everybody goes 55555555555555 serves him right. As Pattaya is virtually a pissy party town, and pissed people usually do dumb things, shouldn't this guy been cut some slack? If a pissed Thai on holiday had rocked a taxi in Sydney or Manchester and was severely beaten by Aussies or Brits would you all be saying 5555555555555555? I doubt it.

The story is bogus. I can assure you.

I've been told by several members on the Secrets board that absolutely no British lager louts/hoolgians/binge drinkers who have been barred from Spain/ ever visit Pattaya. It just doesn't happen. Ever.

This, they have convinced me, is fact. So, I'm betting the guy is Nigerian. Yeah,... that's the ticket.

I hope their fish and chips have improved.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I hope their fish and chips have improved.

On the subject of Fish & Chips. I had the Jolly Friar recommended to me and tried them out last week. Had the crumbed fish with a medium serve of chips. The fish was nice but the chips terrible soggy grease-soaked things. Possibly the worst chips I've ever had. Macs fries beat them hands down anyday. I could only eat half those chips and my mouth had a vile greasy taste for the rest of the evening.

Yes, he did a dumb thing but... It does concern me this Thai tendency of immediate violence towards tourists. It seems to me that tourists are compelled to smile, be polite, respect all things Thai, handle Thais with kid gloves, or else receive violence, a severe bashing, and sometimes be murdered.

It's interesting to reverse things: Recently a couple of Indian students were beaten up in Australia (one killed as well) nobody cared if the Indians themselves had acted in any offensive manner that may have contributed to their beating. It was labled racist and there was an immediate international uproar, that hasn't settled yet, resulting in India virtually boycotting Australia's overseas education business.

Yet when a tourist gets severely beaten in Thailand everybody goes 55555555555555 serves him right. As Pattaya is virtually a pissy party town, and pissed people usually do dumb things, shouldn't this guy been cut some slack? If a pissed Thai on holiday had rocked a taxi in Sydney or Manchester and was severely beaten by Aussies or Brits would you all be saying 5555555555555555? I doubt it.

phuck him

save the sympathy for europe and australia

Come to asia and be accountable and look after yourself, most do and no issues

I have no sympathy at all, if he had done it in a baht bus I was in he probably would have got thrown out the back

Its called evolution, something that many in the west have forgotten

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

So if you were in the baht bus and a pissed Thai rocked the bus you'd throw him out the back??? Like "Phuck" you would. So why all this aggression and animosity toward your own race?

So if you were in the baht bus and a pissed Thai rocked the bus you'd throw him out the back??? Like "Phuck" you would. So why all this aggression and animosity toward your own race?

Actually probably yes

Race has got nothing to do with it and means absolutely nothing to me, also it would be done with no animosity whatsoever

Too be honest I would tell him to settle down first in a reasonable way, then it would be up to him

and my friend you dont know me and I can assure you that if I say I would do something I do it

Dickheads are dickheads wherever they are or wherever they are from and should be treated as such

You dont agree with that, then no problem, I respect that, but if you were to act like this muppet in my company the you should expect a reaction, because it will be coming

Edited by Gator001

It's not a question of animosity to 'one's own race', it's probably an aversion to dickheads of all races. It is actions like this make some Thais stereotype farangs (as if a visit to Pattaya isn't in itself sufficient) and, as a result, their attitude to all visitors suffers.

Actually probably yes

Race has got nothing to do with it and means absolutely nothing to me, also it would be done with no animosity whatsoever

Too be honest I would tell him to settle down first in a reasonable way, then it would be up to him

and my friend you dont know me and I can assure you that if I say I would do something I do it

Dickheads are dickheads wherever they are or wherever they are from and should be treated as such

You dont agree with that, then no problem, I respect that, but if you were to act like this muppet in my company the you should expect a reaction, because it will be coming

So much anger here, so much violence. You really go through life like this? Someone acts stupid and you throw them off the back of buses or bash their brains out? Mate, I would never be in your company, you sound totally unstable to me. I'd be scared shitless I'd say something stupid after a few beers and you'd bottle me. You sound like that guy in Trainspotting who glassed the man in the pub. Have you ever heard of anger management? There are professional people available to help folk like you before you ruin your lives and end up behind bars.

So much anger here, so much violence. You really go through life like this? Someone acts stupid and you throw them off the back of buses or bash their brains out? Mate, I would never be in your company, you sound totally unstable to me. I'd be scared shitless I'd say something stupid after a few beers and you'd bottle me. You sound like that guy in Trainspotting who glassed the man in the pub. Have you ever heard of anger management? There are professional people available to help folk like you before you ruin your lives and end up behind bars.

All I can say is WOW??

You got all of that from my two posts?????????

A thread was posted about a drunk yobbo who got whacked for being an asshole and then he went to the police and carried on like an asshole again

I give my opinion, like everyone on this board

Then you react like a little child because you dont like my opinion

Grow the phuck up and find something interesting in real life to get upset about

Mate I have lived worked and played in Thailand for many many years. Unlike you I didnt get my education on internet boards, Lonely planet and reading Private dancer

I tell you what I will leave it at that, as my opinion and how I am is not going to change and life is too short for playing with opinionated dickheads who cannot handle other people having a different view

btw I could see why you would be scared of saying something stupid in real life, you do seem to have a knack for it

enjoy tosser

Edited by Gator001

Thread's gotten a bit off track. So no harm in rolling with it!

No one here really seems to be saying violence in general is a good thing. When you have a large, intoxicated male who is set on doing something that endangers other innocent people, getting physical can and often is necessary. The person in the story got off with a cut and (maybe?) some soreness/bruises. Not trying to overly minimize it but his injuries match the likely situation that he got out of hand and was stopped with force.

And as for being around people that agree, always better to have your mates keep you in line than some stranger(s) in a foreign country.