Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Drunken Brit punched in face after rocking baht bus ‘for fun’

benny31

So much anger here, so much violence. You really go through life like this? Someone acts stupid and you throw them off the back of buses or bash their brains out? Mate, I would never be in your company, you sound totally unstable to me. I'd be scared shitless I'd say something stupid after a few beers and you'd bottle me. You sound like that guy in Trainspotting who glassed the man in the pub. Have you ever heard of anger management? There are professional people available to help folk like you before you ruin your lives and end up behind bars.

What was the Brit doing anyways? I mean if it is justified and the guy deserved it then I see no harm punching someone. I'm not a violent person but I really think some people deserve a smack in the face. I had a younger Aussie(like 6'4 pretty fat, I'm only 6'0) telling me to leave the girl I was sitting with alone because she was HIS. I asked the girl and she said she saw him the first time. Haha. Anyways the guy smacks the table like a ninja. Trying to intimidate me. Now majority of the few people in the bar had their eyes on the guy and what I was gonna do about it. So after he smacked the table like a ninja, I grabbed his wrist and locked it. I pushed the dude on the floor keeping a very tight grip on his wrist, his hand behind his back high in the air and my knee on his back. For a second I actually thought of snapping it but the guy had tears in his eyes and was begging me to stop. 10 minutes later he bought me and the girl I was with some drinks and asked me how I did that. Saw him the next day and he said his hand still hurt.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gator001

• pubstud

• peter55555

• ste

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not yet 1 am and already drunk, in the police station, punched by a tuktukdriver and a bloody face = LOSER.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

He rocked the bus, the driver rocked his face. Just for fun, of course. Sounds like a fair trade to me.

The word knob comes to mind ..what a minute he's english, yep 100% knob. ( winks)

• 4 weeks later...

Drunken Brit punched in face after rocking baht bus ‘for fun’

A drunken British tourist who violently rocked a baht bus “for fun” ended up getting punched in the face by its driver.

Philip Champreks, 39, complained to police he’d been punched in the eye by the taxi driver and assaulted by other passengers April 4. Champreks received three stitches for a cut.

Champreks admitted he was violently rocking the pickup truck, but said he was only having fun. :rolleyes:

Clearly intoxicated, the Brit then stormed from the station without pressing charges and ranting about unfair treatment.

drunken brits.jpg

what a prick he would of had his arse kicked back at home for that

softlad

• 4 weeks later...

He would not have got his arse kicked in the uk. Our laws are too lenient on petty criminals, he got what he deserved learn to respect other peoples property mate.

"Naughty But Nice"

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just remind everybody that British does not mean English.

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Yes, he did a dumb thing but... It does concern me this Thai tendency of immediate violence towards tourists. It seems to me that tourists are compelled to smile, be polite, respect all things Thai, handle Thais with kid gloves, or else receive violence, a severe bashing, and sometimes be murdered.

It's interesting to reverse things: Recently a couple of Indian students were beaten up in Australia (one killed as well) nobody cared if the Indians themselves had acted in any offensive manner that may have contributed to their beating. It was labled racist and there was an immediate international uproar, that hasn't settled yet, resulting in India virtually boycotting Australia's overseas education business.

Yet when a tourist gets severely beaten in Thailand everybody goes 55555555555555 serves him right. As Pattaya is virtually a pissy party town, and pissed people usually do dumb things, shouldn't this guy been cut some slack? If a pissed Thai on holiday had rocked a taxi in Sydney or Manchester and was severely beaten by Aussies or Brits would you all be saying 5555555555555555? I doubt it.

after reading what you said i can only agree with you except a drunken thai in sidney or manchester being thai wouldent say boo to a goose

stupid idiots like that ruin the atmosphere in here and make thailand a more unfriendly place than it was before. No wonder that some thais starts to hate farangs if they see a guy like this in action.

Why is this even of interest? He's not even hurt. Wipe that blood off and it's just a small cut.

Blimey, the pub hooligans do far worse in Britain. This is just a bit of a tussle which shouldn't have escalated to the cops at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Why would you think rocking a baht bus was just having fun must be a right arsehole

Oh i bet he is a barrel of laughs to spend a night out with. TWAT!

he deserved more than just a punch behaving like that, man i get angry just by looking at this mfkr

Lollll what a bellend

Well done the taxi driver. We have enough Brits in Spain acting like twats, no room for them in Bangkok.

• 2 weeks later...

Who knows what the puck happened? Buddy, 7 sails for China, smacks his head getting on the baht bus. Buddy comes to and figures he's been the victim of a malicious smack down runs to the cop shop. The cops ignore him because the first lesson at police academy - ignore the drunk. My thinking is that buddy is sure to escalate into more pathetic binge drink/alcoholic acts of self destruction.

• 1 month later...

That chop needed that punch and if he's not a complete moron will learn a lesson that could save him a worse fate in the future...what that baht bus driver did was just remind that goof to respect other people's hard earned property and to carry yourself in a respectful manner no matter how drunk you are or how fun something might seem...

The guy in the picture reminds me of one of 3 brits that was hanging in a bar in Jomtien a few months ago. Not the same guy, but still a bit similar. He was a real pain in the ass, and talking smack to everybody about how awesome he was and so on. Then a girl I know came to say hello, and with her was a boy that is a bit "more creative" then those of us who likes girls. The asswhipe gave him a really hard time, talking about how the world would be better without gays etc... I just laughed to my self, and thinking what the hell he was doing in Thailand if he can't share a bar with someone a bit different.

LIke the one in the first post, he ended up getting his face punced in, and got his ass kicked by a young thai much smaller than him. I have not been in Pattaya enough to say anything like this for sure; but I guess if you get in trouble, maybe - just maybe - you was asking for it?

And while still Off Topic: We met some guys from Norway and a friend of mine said that he would bet his life that one of those boys would get in trouble if they was keeping up their behaviour. And guess what... two weeks later, we could read in the news paper about the boy, and how he got cut with some knifes and held up at gun point due to some arguements he had been a part of earlier. ^^