Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Drunken Brit punched in face after rocking baht bus ‘for fun’

benny31

A drunken British tourist who violently rocked a baht bus “for fun” ended up getting punched in the face by its driver.

Philip Champreks, 39, complained to police he’d been punched in the eye by the taxi driver and assaulted by other passengers April 4. Champreks received three stitches for a cut.

Champreks admitted he was violently rocking the pickup truck, but said he was only having fun. :rolleyes:

Clearly intoxicated, the Brit then stormed from the station without pressing charges and ranting about unfair treatment.

drunken brits.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gator001

• pubstud

• peter55555

• LazyJay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would just love to smash his other eye in. (if i wasn't a man of peace) :rolleyes:

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

learning experience, hopefully

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

some people are just born stupid

stay out off patts and go to spain ...dickhead

:Cuss: A 39 year old drunken Englishman causing trouble again, Take away his passport and tell his wife back home in England what this prick has been upto . Its a total disgrace, a middle aged man acting like a 17 year old chav on a Saturday night ou., On second thoughts take his passsport off him and stop his dole too , too many vermin like this in Pattaya already :Whistle:

the town goes to some peoples head sometimes.. :MonkeyFight:

hope he learned his leason..

its always fun taking a newbie out but sometimes it can be difficult..

some things you just dont do :22600584-Th:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

If I riding it that Baht Bus that this chap was violently rocking...Well all I can say is that after the driver had finished with him..I would of stepped in and slapped him in the face with one of my flip flops and sent him on his way.

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

unfair treatment?

just try that back home in england see how many people will punch you in the face. typical bully boy thinks he can do what he likes to others then feels picked on when he got what he deserved!

he is lucky he didnt have 10 baht bus drivers give him a kicking on the floor aswell.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

:Cuss: A 39 year old drunken Englishman causing trouble again, Take away his passport and tell his wife back home in England what this prick has been upto . Its a total disgrace, a middle aged man acting like a 17 year old chav on a Saturday night ou., On second thoughts take his passsport off him and stop his dole too , too many vermin like this in Pattaya already :Whistle:

Is this gonna be another 'lets have a go at the English and blame them for everything' posting session is this?

Still your comments are all correct....what a stupid cnut.

39yr old? Ithought it was just the young bucks that were acting like this more and more!

Is this gonna be another 'lets have a go at the English and blame them for everything' posting session

I thought thats what the french were for?!

champreks is a swedish name i think...someone facebook search his name..lets see where in u.k hes from ..daft tit

He's going to have a lovely shiner, should be easy to spot him walking around, if he is still here

He should know better.... he is lucky that all he got was a black eye

Hard to understand why theses guys get there kicks like that Would he be happy if someone Rocked his car ? Lucky he didnt get beaten up badly Guys like this should be kept at home , even Spain gets tired of these Morons

Trouble is these type are allowed to breed to , should be castrated at birth all they are in life is Oxygen Theives! less air for the rest of us

Lol...I thought it was just the Aussies who got a kick out of smacking a POM...

Seriously, though why would you complain about that and to let someone take your picture at the same time...Brain Damage

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

The taxi driver has got a good punch, he should be not driving taxi's and be a boxer instead, could end up being a world champion one day :GoldenSmile1:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

I'd love to see the bus driver that thrashed him, because I'll bet he's half this drunken dope's size.

As for you Brits thinking this makes you look bad, don't worry, we're all drunken farang morons to them. They don't care about UK vs US vs AUS etc.

...learned his lesson ? He's an Englishman on holiday. The memory cells containing this experience will be destroyed by alcohol in the next few hours.

We aint all the same

A drunken British tourist who violently rocked a baht bus “for fun” ended up getting punched in the face by its driver.

Philip Champreks, 39, complained to police he’d been punched in the eye by the taxi driver and assaulted by other passengers April 4. Champreks received three stitches for a cut.

Champreks admitted he was violently rocking the pickup truck, but said he was only having fun. :rolleyes:

Clearly intoxicated, the Brit then stormed from the station without pressing charges and ranting about unfair treatment.

drunken brits.jpg

Give him some more,that he really can learn his lesson and don't will forget for his future,

and if not,send him bsck home and never let him come back.We don't need this kind of people in Patts.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif