Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Phuket Girls Pictures

Red&Blue

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Some of my favourite Phuket girls.

IMG_0112.JPG

Anna

IMG_0135.JPG

Latt

IMG_0019.JPG

Lek

IMG_0108 1.jpg

Deer

Some others i met out in a bar (as you do)

IMG_0082.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

• 1 month later...

post-25755-0-32901200-1348261680_thumb.jpg

another from rock hard - looks sweet but bloody crazy

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

• 1 month later...

Nice, making a stop in Phuket the 1st of March and might have to stop by Rock Hard and see if Soong wants some Rock hard.... woop woop...

Nice Catch brother.

Nice, making a stop in Phuket the 1st of March and might have to stop by Rock Hard and see if Soong wants some Rock hard.... woop woop...

Nice Catch brother.

SKIP it, u will find some of the oldest, ( most expenisve) working bar girls ( true some still look nice but..) in Phuket. Some of them date back to the 90's. PLus very overpriced drinks

Phuket is the place u have a nice meal after 9, walk around a bit, have a drink on soi bangla than after mid night hit the discos. No reason to pay bar fines ,

• 2 weeks later...

SKIP it, u will find some of the oldest, ( most expenisve) working bar girls ( true some still look nice but..) in Phuket. Some of them date back to the 90's. PLus very overpriced drinks

Phuket is the place u have a nice meal after 9, walk around a bit, have a drink on soi bangla than after mid night hit the discos. No reason to pay bar fines ,

So your telling us this is the standard for Phuket?

post-25755-13531953191714.jpg

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

hahahhahaha

great find!!!

i think i have seen her in Rock hard a few years ago ( the above pics show the best of Phuket ) :-)

BUT like i said avoid Rock hard of ur looking for a young affordable girl for the night.

Rock hard is pretty much an afternoon venue for me. If I am looking for an afternoon wife I will drop in and buy one drink. Watch a set of the dancing/shuffling pick a girl and call her over. Make a short time agreement and go to my hotel. Any more than that and it's just overpriced with a lot of hard use girls.

There are some good girls who work afternoons on a freelance type basis. Rarely work all the time. Just there to get a customer and make an earn. My type of girl. Evening shift is not my cup of tea. Girls are prettier on average but also harder work. Plenty chasing the drinks tally.

The more you visit Patong and the more phone numbers you have plus favourite massage shop girls in your arsenal the less Rock Hard becomes necessary.

Rock hard is pretty much an afternoon venue for me. If I am looking for an afternoon wife I will drop in and buy one drink. Watch a set of the dancing/shuffling pick a girl and call her over. Make a short time agreement and go to my hotel. Any more than that and it's just overpriced with a lot of hard use girls.

There are some good girls who work afternoons on a freelance type basis. Rarely work all the time. Just there to get a customer and make an earn. My type of girl. Evening shift is not my cup of tea. Girls are prettier on average but also harder work. Plenty chasing the drinks tally.

The more you visit Patong and the more phone numbers you have plus favourite massage shop girls in your arsenal the less Rock Hard becomes necessary.

I have mostly found the afternoon crew at rock hard OK, in fact 3 of my best thai girls have come from there (well they are in my top ten). haven't been to Phuket for a year now and maybe things have changed - there were plenty of well worn girls there but also some quite reasonable ones too. The short time room is also reasonably clean, have used it once or twice and been able to arrange some reasonable threesomes there.

later at night the Hard Rock and Famous Club both have some good FL ladies, but they can be hard work for an old monger like me 555

• 2 weeks later...

Some of my favourite Phuket girls.

IMG_0112.JPG

Anna

IMG_0135.JPG

Latt

IMG_0019.JPG

Lek

IMG_0108 1.jpg

Deer

Some others i met out in a bar (as you do)

IMG_0082.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

Great looking girls here, especially the first one! Need to get back to Phuket but could be 6 months or so yet :-(

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

nice chicks

"Good guys go to heaven, bad guys go to Pattaya"

Narrak

<CENTER><h2 style="background-color:red;color:red;">-</h2><p style="background-color:orange;color:orange;">-</p><p style="background-color:yellow;color:yellow;">-</p></body>

• 3 weeks later...

Phuket girls ?

I bet, all girls on that pics are prostitution tourists from Isaan.

I prefer to meet them not as a prey in HKT, but in normal way in Udon, KK, 101,...

• 2 months later...

Another picture from same trip.. Girl in picture (right side) was found from some beerbar. She told that she have boyfriend in UK. I didn't completely understood but some reason I didn't had to pay any barfine. Her BF had already paid that.. Good for me and thanks for him.. :GoldenSmile1:

attachicon.gif06042010325.jpg

Think she may be managing a bar in Soi Freedom now; know a manager who looks an awful lot like her (given five extra years). She has a partner in the UK.

well, all Isaan faces. my recommendation:

set your location to Khon Kaen or Udon Thani, open Badoo or Skout and find tons of them without dirty minded attitude towards farangs.

Stay away from Phukets barfine-scam, get them in a natural way online.

Thanks for all the fabulous pictures.

Some truly gorgeous ladies here.

Looks like Christmas everyday.

How is the quality nowadays? Havent been to Phuket recently :(

• 1 month later...

This young lady used to work in one of the beer/go-go bars underneath Tiger disco. I knew her and her friends but never "hooked up". Anyone know her:

IMG_0872.JPG

• 1 month later...

I have mostly found the afternoon crew at rock hard OK, in fact 3 of my best thai girls have come from there (well they are in my top ten). haven't been to Phuket for a year now and maybe things have changed - there were plenty of well worn girls there but also some quite reasonable ones too. The short time room is also reasonably clean, have used it once or twice and been able to arrange some reasonable threesomes there.

later at night the Hard Rock and Famous Club both have some good FL ladies, but they can be hard work for an old monger like me 555

Does Rockhard still have those short-time rooms you can rent?

• 1 year later...

Are there no more ladies in Phuket?

Archived