Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Phuket Girls Pictures

Red&Blue

Since I haven't been to Pattaya yet, but I have been to Phuket, I thought I'd start a new thread just for Phuket Girls.

I know Phuket is different to Patts, however I'd say most of the BM's here have been there at least once.

This is not to be another thread of Patts v Phuket, which has been done to death.

The BG in the picture is from Love Shack Bar in Soi Tiger last year.

I was mesmorised by her beauty so after a few LDs I had to bar fine her.

Unusually she has a distinctive tattoo across her chest, but it was not at all off putting and I'm not really a tatts fan.

Would be great to know if Su is still there.

Enjoy,

Redblue

Su.jpg

Su - 2.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i consider myself a Phuket addict over a pattaya addict, i love pattaya but prefer Phuket so heres a pick of one of my latest conquests in phuk, her name is soong and shes from rock hard agogo at the top of bangla road

PC280097.JPG

PC280156.JPG

PC280129.JPG

must admit I will do more Phuket than Pattaya this year - only because there are some very cheap flights on offer, rock hard does seem to have an ok collection. here are a couple...........not a photographer but the pics are good memories for me!!

post-25755-0-17593100-1297569437.jpg

post-25755-0-56234600-1297569438.jpg

post-25755-0-46483100-1297569561.jpg

post-25755-0-52390200-1297569435.jpg

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

i consider myself a phuket addict over a pattaya addict, i love pattaya but prefer phuket so heres a pick of one of my latest conquests in phuk, her name is soong and shes from rock hard agogo at the top of bangla road

Nice, making a stop in Phuket the 1st of March and might have to stop by Rock Hard and see if Soong wants some Rock hard.... woop woop...

Nice Catch brother.

i consider myself a phuket addict over a pattaya addict, i love pattaya but prefer phuket so heres a pick of one of my latest conquests in phuk, her name is soong and shes from rock hard agogo at the top of bangla road

Very nice Mort.

I'll be looking out for her in April when I go to Patts & Phuket.

I'm a bit like you in being a Phuket Addict however I haven't been to Patts yet.

I'm sure I'll be addicted to both so future trips would probably be a combination of both, just as I've booked in April.

They both appeal to me in different ways.

One thing for sure is that Patts has the best monger forum that I've ever come across.

RedBlue

I have not been to Phuket for years but my mates tell me Hollywood Disco is Ace.

Many sexy hotties there.

Can any of you guys bring me up to speed ?????

:001_Thank_You5:

I am also a big fan of Phuket, especially Patong Beach. A nice mixture of party, p4p and lovely beaches. I had a wonderfull time in Patong last year with Songkran, you can see pics and lots of usefull info in my TR.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Thanks for the great picks mate. Patong, and the neighboring beaches have some fine talent on offer.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

I have not been to Phuket for years but my mates tell me Hollywood Disco is Ace.

Many sexy hotties there.

Can any of you guys bring me up to speed ?????

i dont rate hollywoods at all only been in there once almost got in a fight and coped nothing but filthy looks from all the fat arsed ferang women in there because i had the hottie soong in the pictures at the start of the thread with me

Great thread!

I have been to Phuket a couple of times, once with and once without a girl in tow. There were some great looking girls there as you guys have proved. Please keep posting!

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

So name the bars & clubs that are a must go to if I go to Patong again in 2011 ?????

So name the bars & clubs that are a must go to if I go to Patong again in 2011 ?????

I usually go to both Patong and Pattaya each trip, usually spending longer in Patong. Intend to do the same this June.

Tiger and Hollywood were the main clubs to go in August 2010 and were both the best places to find a FL. Hollywood seemed to have te better standard but got too busy at times. Personally, I prefer Tiger.

Found this one in Tiger in August 2009 and met up with her again last April. Nice girl and a bit older at 35, goes by the name of Tammey but her real name is Sukanya.

I've also met Soong in August last year and she was a great find, perfect experience and didn't have any attitude that sometimes comes with Go Go girls!

SDC15267.JPG

Tammy.JPG

SDC15650.JPG

SDC15655.JPG

ph1.jpgph2.jpgph3.jpgph4.jpgph5.jpgph6.jpgph7.jpgph8.jpgAll from Patong...some out of bars,a couple off Bangla Road.

I must say you sure have great taste. All crackers.

Wish I encounter a couple of them in April, especially the girl in the first picture.

RedBlue

I usually go to both Patong and Pattaya each trip, usually spending longer in Patong. Intend to do the same this June.

Tiger and Hollywood were the main clubs to go in August 2010 and were both the best places to find a FL. Hollywood seemed to have te better standard but got too busy at times. Personally, I prefer Tiger.

Found this one in Tiger in August 2009 and met up with her again last April. Nice girl and a bit older at 35, goes by the name of Tammey but her real name is Sukanya.

I've also met Soong in August last year and she was a great find, perfect experience and didn't have any attitude that sometimes comes with Go Go girls!

Thank you so much for the info & advise.

Super pics also.

What is the prices for the girls in the discos ?????

post-39287-0-03290600-1297843067.jpgpost-39287-0-33837700-1297843084.jpgpost-39287-0-52892600-1297843102.jpgpost-39287-0-29006500-1297843120.jpgpost-39287-0-12055800-1297843138.jpgpost-39287-0-88775300-1297843156.jpgpost-39287-0-05201900-1297843175.jpgpost-39287-0-10246700-1297843193.jpgAll from Patong...some out of bars,a couple off Bangla Road.

Nice medley of Girls. :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for the pics.

I think I am coming to Patong in 2011.

Any info on the hotels ?????

Thank you so much for the info & advise.

Super pics also.

What is the prices for the girls in the discos ?????

Thants ok and cheers for the photo comments. Got quite a few from Phuket but Thai girls never seem to photograph well considering how good they look so not posted many!

In 4 trips to Patong, I have always paid 1000B LT for FL and BGs with no ageement beforehand and they have been fine with that. Heard from other forums that they are more expensive in Phuket but i've never noticed any difference between Pattaya. Suppose it could depend on when your thinking of going as what I have paid has been in August and Song Kran so it may be different in peak season. The only girl who has cost more was that Go Go one in the photo but she was worth every penny although slightly expensive!

If you do go to Patong, plenty of good hotels along Soi Sansabai and this is also a good location for watching the girls between 7-10pm waking to the bars etc. As your've probably heard, its different to Pattaya and a mixed crowd but still well worth a visit in my opinion.

I know a bit about Patong so happy to help but don't know as much about Pattaya even though been 3 times so hope this forum will help. Think where its so much bigger, I feel like i've not done it properly as theres still so many more bars and places to visit! Bangla and Patong is more compact which often makes it harder to change girls as they sometimes catch you!

BTW, that first girl in this thread is awesome!

Thants ok and cheers for the photo comments. Got quite a few from Phuket but Thai girls never seem to photograph well considering how good they look so not posted many!

In 4 trips to Patong, I have always paid 1000B LT for FL and BGs with no ageement beforehand and they have been fine with that. Heard from other forums that they are more expensive in Phuket but i've never noticed any difference between Pattaya. Suppose it could depend on when your thinking of going as what I have paid has been in August and Song Kran so it may be different in peak season. The only girl who has cost more was that Go Go one in the photo but she was worth every penny although slightly expensive!

If you do go to Patong, plenty of good hotels along Soi Sansabai and this is also a good location for watching the girls between 7-10pm waking to the bars etc. As your've probably heard, its different to Pattaya and a mixed crowd but still well worth a visit in my opinion.

I know a bit about Patong so happy to help but don't know as much about Pattaya even though been 3 times so hope this forum will help. Think where its so much bigger, I feel like i've not done it properly as theres still so many more bars and places to visit! Bangla and Patong is more compact which often makes it harder to change girls as they sometimes catch you!

BTW, that first girl in this thread is awesome!

Thanks for your info & prices.

I have to ask, so how much was the Go Go girl that was worth every penny but was slightly expensive ??????

Thanks for your info & prices.

I have to ask, so how much was the Go Go girl that was worth every penny but was slightly expensive ??????

No probs.

Gave her 2k in the morning but she asked for 3k as I did drunkenly agree that figure in the evening (shes the only one in Phuket where a price has been discussed beforehand). Decided against trying to meet in the middle and just paid it as it was sort of my mistake for not thinking after too many beers! Learn't from that but wasn't too bothered as like i've said she was a good experience.

Nice medley of Girls. :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for the pics.

I think I am coming to Patong in 2011.

Any info on the hotels ?????

I like the CN hotel...very convenient,close to Bangla,shops,bars etc and very good price..1000Baht including American breakfast.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

p38.jpgph8.jpgph19.jpgph20.jpgph21.jpgph38.jpgph39.jpgph40.jpgph15.jpgI don't think any monger has been to Patong unless they have fucked this girl...she is always on Bangla near the Tiger complex.She is a great fuck and up for anything...very,very attractive but has some very nasty stretchmarks on her guts.I have done her probably 5 or 6 times over just as many trips.She is just like an institution,same as getting a blowjob from Tammy in Yellow House Jomtien.

Nice photos. That one in the shower looks awesome....must find her next time!

No probs.

Gave her 2k in the morning but she asked for 3k as I did drunkenly agree that figure in the evening (shes the only one in Phuket where a price has been discussed beforehand). Decided against trying to meet in the middle and just paid it as it was sort of my mistake for not thinking after too many beers! Learn't from that but wasn't too bothered as like i've said she was a good experience.

3000 baht so 60 pounds.

Sexy girl great time & experience sounds ok to me.

Work hard & play hard its your money. :GoldenSmile1:

To be fair I can spend two or three thousand baht on drink in clubs & Discos.

Archived