IGNORED

Phuket Girls Pictures

Red&Blue

All nice looking honey's.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi mate was that including the ST room?

she is agood sort, the bruise dont look good..

hi mate was that including the ST room?

she is agood sort, the bruise dont look good..

I stayed at the Saladee, which is part of the Baipho hotels.

I didn't cause that bruise.......I'm never rough with girls.......if anything she gave me a good workout :)

• 4 weeks later...

Meet Sexy Jen.

My favourite and best fuck of my short holiday. She can be found in Soi Eric in the Kirin Bar.

My link

More pictures and details can be found in my TR.

Enjoy.

Red&Blue

post-37434-0-82354300-1304865395.jpg

post-37434-0-42313200-1304866541.jpg

post-37434-0-82257600-1304870990.jpg

Great pics guys well done.

:001_Thank_You5:

Thanks for sharing your photos, nice one..... :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

This girl was from Suzy Wongs II.

Had a bit of communications issue as she didn't know much english.

She got me worked up in the bar and just had to spend the night with her.......2500LT

Had a good time with her, till she asked me if i wanted to go smoke ice with her, so asked her to leave at 6am in the moring.

Had a good time with her, till she asked me if i wanted to go smoke ice with her, so asked her to leave at 6am in the moring.

What??

When did you see her?

All she took when she was with me was 2 beers out of the fridge.

What??

When did you see her?

All she took when she was with me was 2 beers out of the fridge.

End of March. Yes she did like to drink. Went to the bar in my hotel at about 3am.. she drank 2 Changs in the time i had drunk 1 Sing, then in my room after boom boom she asked if she could have a beer out the fridge, then she asked if i wanted to go Phuket Town with her to smoke ice and imitated smoking and exhaling and looked high, she then left at 6am after i asked her. Was a good fuck though, but wouldn't go back there due to the ice thing.

End of March. Yes she did like to drink. Went to the bar in my hotel at about 3am.. she drank 2 Changs in the time i had drunk 1 Sing, then in my room after boom boom she asked if she could have a beer out the fridge, then she asked if i wanted to go Phuket Town with her to smoke ice and imitated smoking and exhaling and looked high, she then left at 6am after i asked her. Was a good fuck though, but wouldn't go back there due to the ice thing.

Oh.....she never gave any indication that she was into that with me. Did you get a BBBJ?

Oh.....she never gave any indication that she was into that with me. Did you get a BBBJ?

Of course, and a good rim job. haha

• 5 months later...

I have 24" widescreen but I still can see the pictures.. So, I would be very nice if people could resize their pictures a little bit..

This picture is taken on march 2010. Some bargirl from Banglaroad.

It was my first trip to Thailand. We shared hotelroom with my friend. I was quite sure that I have time for ST before he will be back from the bar. But he was already in the room with another girl.. so I had no other chance than f*uck her in the bathroom.. hahaha..

post-52388-0-72736800-1321731904.jpg

Another picture from same trip.. Girl in picture (right side) was found from some beerbar. She told that she have boyfriend in UK. I didn't completely understood but some reason I didn't had to pay any barfine. Her BF had already paid that.. Good for me and thanks for him.. :GoldenSmile1:

post-52388-0-60254800-1321732819.jpg

I have 24" widescreen but I still can see the pictures.. So, I would be very nice if people could resize their pictures a little bit..

Agreed. I am having the same problem - thought it was only me so thanks for posting!

Everyone has the right to my opinion

• 3 weeks later...

Any pics from the other areas? Kata, Karon, Rawaii? Seen most of the awesome girls there.!

I was in Phuket in Feb and had a great time smile.gif

Here's my contribution!

I picked up this girl one night at a bar....1500 ST

She was part Japanese, but wouldn't go LT.

Got the Victoria Principle look, Pam Ewing from the Soap Dallas. :Wassup1:

Any pics from the other areas? Kata, Karon, Rawaii? Seen most of the awesome girls there.!

Awesome girls in rawai? That's where I started my mongering career, few nice girls in the discos.

• 1 month later...

I've been to Pattaya half a dozen times and am going to Phuket in October for the first time so it's good to see that there are some quality girls down there! Just wish October was closer!

Lovely 3 holer

Found her at Las Vegas Bar - Soi Eric

Great English (I thought scammer, but just loves to fuck)

Jeab.

15012009862.jpg

17012009872.jpg

me2.jpg

Archived