IGNORED

Phuket Girls Pictures

Red&Blue

I like the CN hotel...very convenient,close to Bangla,shops,bars etc and very good price..1000Baht including American breakfast.

Thanks for the info & advice. :GoldenSmile1:

:001_Thank_You5:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super set of pics & some very nice looking girls.

Thanks for sharing mate.

.............I don't think any monger has been to Patong unless they have fucked this girl...she is always on Bangla near the Tiger complex.She is a great fuck and up for anything...very,very attractive but has some very nasty stretchmarks on her guts.I have done her probably 5 or 6 times over just as many trips.She is just like an institution,same as getting a blowjob from Tammy in Yellow House Jomtien.

Lol - no Nudity or Bar Girl Chat here then? :Circle_Sharks:

Guys, please remember the rules for this section of the forum.

All nude photos have been removed to advanced.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

:D:D

3000 baht so 60 pounds.

Sexy girl great time & experience sounds ok to me.

Work hard & play hard its your money. :GoldenSmile1:

To be fair I can spend two or three thousand baht on drink in clubs & Discos.

Yeah, your right. Great time and experience is worth the money and that can easily be spent on beer when out....easy to lose track on them checkbins too in bars and before you know it quite a few beers have been consumed! :D

Tried to find the rules regarding this forum as another post has indicated that BG chat is not allowed here. Couldn't find them but will keep looking.

I love Patong. Great place to stay is Valero on Nanai road http://phuketdir.com/valeroguesthouse/ . Excellent friendly place run buy a couple of Italian guys. Has a pool and is very cheap low season. Little bit further from the main action but I prefer that.

I do find Phuket more expensive than Patts for everything except accomodation. Though the price differential between low and high season is bigger in Phuket. Maybe cos it rains a lot more there?

Another reason I like Patong is the clubs. I'm not really a club type of bloke and can't stand them in Patts but you'll find me in Tiger, Banana, Baya beach or Safari most nights there.

Girls? Again I find them for 1000b LT, especially the FLs but get asked for more in BBs often. Drinks are pricier too.

Food. Best ever Italian food I've tasted I got in Patong, great pizza place there too.

So why do I go Pattaya I'm asking myself now? 3 reason I think. I like gogos. There is a very small gogo scene in Patong. Nowhere near as good as Pattaya's. Then Soi 6! Enuff said! And finally numbers. Far more bars and girls in Pattaya.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Just seen the rules for this forum now so ignore my last post.

Another good club in Patong is FBI...i've always found there to be more 30+ girls in there when compared to Hollywood and Tiger but I don't mind the older girls there so its all good!

Even though I love Pattaya, I always get more of a buzz when hitting Bangla Road.

Couple more photos, not everyones type but both were very cute and fun to be with.

The first one was found in FBI and the second one Bee in Hollywood.

SDC15698.JPG

SDC15551.JPG

My contribution, not too good quality as taken with my mobile phone...

She was one of the best - if not THE best BGs i´ve ever had, unfortunately she is now sponsored/married to an Aussie and i think the even have a child.

Joy.JPG

Pool.JPG

Everyone has the right to my opinion

I like the CN hotel...very convenient,close to Bangla,shops,bars etc and very good price..1000Baht including American breakfast.

I'll 2nd the CN hotel. Great location and easy walk to all the action.

Nice clean basic hotel.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Blow job girl from massage place in Soi Kesup in Patong..very cute.p37.jpg

I absolutely loved that street!

I did not find it until my 5th day and after that I stopped by every day for a 'massage'.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Had a dig through the comp. I used to take pics back in the day!

This is one from my 1st trip. Nice girl, she caught some stick as I made the newby mistake of barfining from the same bar in Tiger. I thought she was gonna get a pasting but for such a little thing she could be really scary when provoked. The other girl was as suprised as the rest of us and backed off pretty quick!

Photo-0133.jpg

Photo-0128.jpg

This was one of those 'grab whoever is closest, too pissed to care' girls! Am sure she looked a lot better the night before but hey ho. She was friendly enough and I've woke up next to a lot worse believe me!

Picture 078.jpg

Picture 077.jpg

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

A small sample of some Patong girls i have known....

post-14707-0-48259900-1297984142.jpg post-14707-0-95979200-1297984188.jpg

post-14707-0-01111500-1297984406.jpgpost-14707-0-15119500-1297984434.jpg

post-14707-0-77430000-1297984470.jpg post-14707-0-75824200-1297984624.jpg

post-14707-0-59862400-1297984752.jpg post-14707-0-56657900-1297985067.jpg

post-14707-0-91297700-1297985073.jpg post-14707-0-48533800-1297985082.jpg

post-14707-0-88496500-1297985087.jpgpost-14707-0-48565100-1297985093.jpg

post-14707-0-26149300-1297985155.jpg post-14707-0-91986200-1297985179.jpg

post-14707-0-07376400-1297985198.jpg post-14707-0-53850200-1297985221.jpg

Nice mix of girls. :GoldenSmile1:

Nice pics mate.

Thanks for sharing.

i dont rate hollywoods at all only been in there once almost got in a fight and coped nothing but filthy looks from all the fat arsed ferang women in there because i had the hottie soong in the pictures at the start of the thread with me

Out of interest, did you have any trouble getting Soong in Hollywood?? Although she was definitely NOT underage (I checked her ID and she was 20), when I was with her the doorman looked at her ID and wouldn't let her in. The same happened at Tiger just after and it took some talking in Thai between her and the doorman there before she was eventually allowed in. Do the girls have to be 21 to get in the discos or something?

Out of interest, did you have any trouble getting Soong in Hollywood?? Although she was definitely NOT underage (I checked her ID and she was 20), when I was with her the doorman looked at her ID and wouldn't let her in. The same happened at Tiger just after and it took some talking in Thai between her and the doorman there before she was eventually allowed in. Do the girls have to be 21 to get in the discos or something?

nar mate we went straight in no dramas at all apart from the ferang fuckwit that grabed her bent her over and started dry humping her, he got cracked in the back of the head and thrown down the stairs by security, not sure about being 21

A small sample of some Patong girls i have known....

DSC00842.jpg DSC00867.jpg

DSC00895 (2)kkpp.jpgDSC00908.jpg

DSC00960.jpg DSC01067.jpg

DSC00672.jpg 085.jpg

082.jpg 035.jpg

078.jpg061.jpg

690bbb.jpg 726.jpg

744.jpg 757.jpg

Got to love the SummerBreeze hotel...and i recognize one of the girls also... think she was a massage girl that i took on my first trip to Patong.... her name was Ploy if she is the one I saw correctly

nar mate we went straight in no dramas at all apart from the ferang fuckwit that grabed her bent her over and started dry humping her, he got cracked in the back of the head and thrown down the stairs by security, not sure about being 21

Sounds like he got the correct treatment. I don't know why people have to act like that, especially when the girl is already with someone.

Its strange how she didn't get in with me and she didn't seem that surprised to get knocked back either. Oh well, at least we got into Tiger in the end. From your photos, it looks as though she took you to the same BBQ place she took me to. Good place!

Cheers.

Its strange how she didn't get in with me and she didn't seem that surprised to get knocked back either. Oh well, at least we got into Tiger in the end.

Lots of the girls use someone elses ID, maybe she hadn't sorted that out when she was with you, or maybe her 21st birthday came up.

RULES

1NQq.gif

Lots of the girls use someone elses ID, maybe she hadn't sorted that out when she was with you, or maybe her 21st birthday came up.

Both are likely explanations so guess its one of these. Also sure she said she was from Loas which could also be a reason.

Anyway, back to photos....located a few more. These were more of a GFE rather then picking up a stunner for 1 night but still had good times with them and in contact via Facebook.

The first photo, although I was with the shorter girl the other one was hot but my mate was adamant she was a LB....really not sure based on the photo but couldn't stop looking at her whatever gender she was!

SDC15259.JPG

SDC15676.JPG

SDC15542.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was in Phuket in Feb and had a great time :)

Here's my contribution!

I picked up this girl one night at a bar....1500 ST

She was part Japanese, but wouldn't go LT.

post-42345-0-22251600-1302409547.jpg

This girl said she was from Chang Mai on a holiday.

Really nice girl and clicked straight away with her.

Met her in at a bar but can't remember the name of it. It was something like Popeye, Marina or something......1500 ST

post-42345-0-78958000-1302409743.jpg

This girl was from Suzy Wongs II.

Had a bit of communications issue as she didn't know much english.

She got me worked up in the bar and just had to spend the night with her.......2500LT

post-42345-0-19940100-1302409957.jpg

Archived