IGNORED

Ashes

sticks

Thanks lads, glad to be of service.

Damn shame about those god damn awful ads between overs, but beggars can't be choosers and it's better than nothing for us pitiful Cricket junkies.

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

How are you other guys finding the quality of streaming ????

Mine is all over the place was OK this morning but has been dropping in and out more and more as the day has worn on

:Hair_Out1:

I went looking for a link this morning, because I was in the Haven yesterday and he was streaming from a Fox Sports Live, the quality of that stream was a lot better than this one, but I was unable to find a link for that this morning.

:Dunno:

Bam Bam

OK boys, found something better, BUT, it will only run on IE in windows and requires you to download a viewer and an add-on for IE, picture quality is vastly superior and up to this point is streaming more consistently.

http://www.lsotv.com/server-2.php

:ThumbUp6:

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

For all the tub thumping in the British press, as there usually is before the World cup in Football, We won't win the ashes in Australia end of....

I will be delighted to be wrong

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

punter.jpg

Its funny how you have a pix of Ricky & underneath you have a statement..."I fuckin love pussy".......that cracked me up! :Laugh1:

I think if England get Hussey & Haddin out then it will be back on levels terms......if not, & Aus are 150/200 runs ahead then Aus will be in the box seat......should be a good 3rd days play.......go Aussie's :08:

If England can't beat this Aussie side over a series, heads should roll at the ECB!

Maybe they should start worrying.... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

A fantastic days play, glad I was able to watch it, damn shame Mr Cricket didn't get his double ton, lets hope the weather holds up and the game doesn't end in a draw.

Poms will need to knuckle down or they will cop a drubbing.

:GoldenSmile1:

Bam Bam

131/0 lets hope this can keep going and get these arrears off. Glimmer of hope of saving it then.

Cricket lovers, seems that the streaming today is crap, however, you may have better luck for some reason with the original link I put up, try both and see which works best for you.

I wish the kids would get out of the Internet cafes and free up some bandwidth :Hair_Out1:

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

Got good streaming here on Radio 4 longwave if you fancy tuning in on your lappies for a bit. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/longwave_listen.shtml

309/1.....good performance...well done to them. Maybe the wicket is actually getting easier to bat on? We are not out of the woods yet...a quick flurry of wickets and it will be right back in the balance. We all know England are capable of big partnerships but can also collapse like a pack of cards...if we see it through to tea, get 500 odd and put Australia in for a tricky last session we could have some fun....The momentum is back with England.

Still stand by what I said...we won;t win the ashes in Australia.

Prediction for this test...Drawn

Based on today's play (and a bit of wishing!), my prediction is:

This match - DRAW

The series - ENGLAND, just

oh dear, looks like the aussie bowlers have been found out

record after records are falling with this innings

surely the momentum is with the English now, confidence up, move onto the next test

These are two very ordinary cricket sides.Should't expect much more from the 4th and 5th ranked test nations in the world tho.

These are two very ordinary cricket sides.Should't expect much more from the 4th and 5th ranked test nations in the world tho.

yes but it is the ashes, so whether they are the worst 2 sides in test cricket , it matters

yes but it is the ashes, so whether they are the worst 2 sides in test cricket , it matters

I agree: the Ashes matter. And historically Ashes tests have brought some of the most memorable cricket ever. In fact, I can't remember a boring Ashes in recent years.

Definitely matters.

Comon Aussies :Cross_Fingers:

I was born in UK but lived in OZ all my life so have a bit of feeling for both countries always support Australia though it just comes naturally. Australia will not win with that attack. Unless the wicket is doing plenty they cannot take twenty wickets to win. Simple stuff. Both sides have reasonable batting but the old theory holds true. Batsmen may play well but bowlers win the match.

After watching a fair bit of the 1st Test,I could not help but feeling this series will be a mirror image of the Ashes of 1970/71.Australia has a very ordinary bowling line-up and England has very strong opening batsmen(just like Boycott and Edrich were).I hope I am wrong but the Aussies bowlers in the 2nd innings were rubbish and 5 or 6 dropped catches did not help either.Johnson is way out of form (maybe over-rated as well) and hopefully Bollinger may inject some spirit into the attack.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I forgot it was on and went out to do a reccy for a hash run and got lost in the scrub, looks like the Aussies lost their way as well

Bam Bam

IMO I hope England really sticks it up the Aussie's in this 2nd test....I'm so sick of Ricky pointing "bozys club only" attitude!

How the fuck is North still in this side! :SteamingMad: I would rather lose with young & upcoming players than these old farts trying to fill their bank accounts before they retire.......not happy!