IGNORED

Ashes

sticks

Here we go again cricket lovers.

Whats your prediction for the ashes starting on thursday?

Unfortunately, i think the poms will win 3-1 with one draw in there.

This is the worst aussie side i've seen in years and the english teams preparation has been very good.

Looks like the urn is heading back to old blighty :Hair_Out1:

Have confidence young man!

Your prediction may prove correct and what you say about the preparation may be right, but NEVER SAY DIE!!!!!!!!

Where is that old digger in you? Do not give the advantage to the opposition with a negative approach.

I was listening to Brisbane Triple M online today and I heard their sports commentator say that the Poms didn't attend the luncheon yesterday and Ricky Ponting said something along the lines of "they should have shown up, as it may be the only lunch they make it too this series" gotta love his optimism, but I feel it may be misplaced.

There will be no 5 zip whitewash from our boys this year.

:Cross_Fingers:

Bam Bam

PS: I was talking to a good buddy of mine this morning who is the daytime manager of the Sportsman Bar in Soi 13, they will be showing the tests live, used to be able to watch it on Sophon through the Seth Efrican Supersports channel, but thats no longer available.

Edited by Bam_Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Have confidence young man!

Your prediction may prove correct and what you say about the preparation may be right, but NEVER SAY DIE!!!!!!!!

Where is that old digger in you? Do not give the advantage to the opposition with a negative approach.

Yeah i'm being a bit negative.Hoping punter turns it on this series.I think he is the key.

I was listening to Brisbane Triple M online today and I heard their sports commentator say that the Poms didn't attend the luncheon yesterday and Ricky Ponting said something along the lines of "they should have shown up, as it may be the only lunch they make it too this series" gotta love his optimism, but I feel it may be misplaced.

There will be no 5 zip whitewash from our boys this year.

:Cross_Fingers:

Bam Bam

PS: I was talking to a good buddy of mine this morning who is the daytime manager of the Sportsman Bar in Soi 13, they will be showing the tests live, used to be able to watch it on Sophon through the Seth Efrican Supersports channel, but thats no longer available.

Not a bad way to spend a few hours watching the cricket tho,beers and bar girls :GoldenSmile1:

I think its to close to call.

Batting at home with a point to prove, the Aussies will be very dangerous. Plus they still have some great batsmen.

England have avoided some of the previous pitfalls and look in good shape with potentially more to come if peterson finds form.

Lot of expectations on our bowlers.

I'm really looking forward to a competative series.

If we have 5 good games and the Aussies win in at the last then I'll be a happy man.

But even happier if England stand strong and take it with a win in the last test.

If we win at Brisbane then I think we will go on to win the ashes, ....probably same goes for the Aussies!!!

Wish I was back in LOS to watch it, crap time zones here, I'll be up all night, mmm, much same as if I'd been in Pats except without the company.....

Just came back from my regular weekly meeting at Jameson's, they will have it live in there as well

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

Question for any Cricket loving IT gurus out there.

I am quite happy to listen to the cricket on the radio over the net, but it is only available to Australian IP's

I have searched for and tried some IP blocking, re-routing type options but can't get any of them to work, does anyone know of a bit of software that will allow me to select an Australian IP and stick with it, most of what i've looked at, selects IP's randomly which is not worth a nob of goat shit.

:ThankGod1:

Bam Bam

Question for any Cricket loving IT gurus out there.

I am quite happy to listen to the cricket on the radio over the net, but it is only available to Australian IP's

I have searched for and tried some IP blocking, re-routing type options but can't get any of them to work, does anyone know of a bit of software that will allow me to select an Australian IP and stick with it, most of what i've looked at, selects IP's randomly which is not worth a nob of goat shit.

:ThankGod1:

Bam Bam

I've got it via the BBC on internet.........God bless Auntie Beeb

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_five_live_sports_extra

Edited by Kessaya

I've got it via the BBC on internet.........God bless Auntie Beeb

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ve_sports_extra

Thanks buddy :Clap1:

For those out there who have looked at the BBC website and read that it is not available outside of the UK, like I did, well that seems to be a load of BS, it's working fine here in Thailand.

Bam Bam

PS: It's fooken hoard to listen Cricket in Yorshire accent though lad

Edited by Bam_Bam

Thanks buddy :Clap1:

For those out there who have looked at the BBC website and read that it is not available outside of the UK, like I did, well that seems to be a load of BS, it's working fine here in Thailand.

Bam Bam

PS: It's fooken hoard to listen Cricket in Yorshire accent though lad

Ah Sir Geoffrey.....You should have been listening in the lunch interval.....Had some bloke called Chappell talking,couldn't understand a word he said !

After listening to the BBC coverage for a while, I'd almost 100% guarantee that it is the same broadcast you would get from the ABC

Bam Bam

OH dear, just went from bad to worse for England, ALL OUT day one

can they bowl the Aussies out for less?????

Have my doubts, we will see

does anyone know if we can watch it online??

Australia channel not showing it this year.

Witherspoons showing it via the internet, so i assume i could watch online also?

Trust a victorian to save the aussies.

Get Hodgey into the team and the ashes would come home for sure.

does anyone know if we can watch it online??

Australia channel not showing it this year.

Witherspoons showing it via the internet, so i assume i could watch online also?

Got it on now

http://crictime.com

:GoldenSmile1:

Bam Bam

• Like 2