Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ashes

sticks

Boy's

I tried both of the previous links I provided this morning, neither are streaming very well, I had another look and found one, that at the moment, is streaming with no annoying pauses, here in Pattaya at least.

http://webcric.com/live-cricket-streaming-2.htm

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Good to see the boys from the mother country have finally learned how to play cricket after the Aussies have been trying to teach them for 100 years. Good match so far - got some great players in the English side now. It's been a pleasure to watch.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I hate to say this bit the Aussie fielders should all carry Buckets...they couldn't catch a cold...they spilled a few chances when england saved the game by making 500 runs for 1 wicket...another chance went down yesterday too.

Hope we can push on today and make 600 odd and put them in for the last 2 days

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Boy's

I tried both of the previous links I provided this morning, neither are streaming very well, I had another look and found one, that at the moment, is streaming with no annoying pauses, here in Pattaya at least.

http://webcric.com/live-cricket-streaming-2.htm

Bam Bam

try this bam bam http://www.justin.tv/home

try this bam bam http://www.justin.tv/home

Thanks redfred, but that's blocked here in Thailand

Bam Bam

449-3 at lunch...I'm staying up to listen to it..It is strange how the team batting first in both tests has struggled. That pitch is dead as dead can be...I'm guessing we will declare around the 600 mark. Still got to bowl Australia out though.

As a lifelong english cricket fan this is beyond my wildest dreams, it is like being in an alternate reality where England are actually good, although to be fair the australian bowlers are making them look even better than they are.

A friend of mine said it isn't any fun beating an australian team that is this bad, personally I totally disagree, this is too much fun.

The only thing that could make it better is to be watching it in a abr in Pattaya, the celebration fucks would be fantastic, oh well, another time.

I will finally be coming in Pattaya in May, got a smile just thinking about it.

th_CouplesNights018.jpg

To be honest although England are dominant they haven't actually won anything and this could well happen again if Australia bat well...the rain was a factor last night. No doubt Strauss will declare overnight 551-4 a lead of 306...

It's a good wicket and I am hoping Swanny can turn it a bit...prob the best hope of a result

Edited by Frugal Charles

Not one player from the Aussie's have any idea how to bowl out these Poms...they're too good!

The only thing saving the Aussie's is rain! :25:

As a former player, premiership winning captain and coach, my sympathy lies with the Australian coach at the moment, trying to get the Aussie team back in the right frame of mind, for the rest of this game, let alone the series is going to be a tough task.

I have absolutely no sympathy for the selectors, mind you the so called "Young Guns" of Australian cricket didn't do much better down in Slobart during the warm up game, before the 1st test.

Every country goes though what the Aussie team is going through right now, after being on top for so long, they have forgotten what it takes to be winners, they need to reach the lows, that England went through and learn how to "Win" the tight games again.

A classic example of that, is what the Australian team did in the last Ashes Test at Adelaide, dragged a win, kicking and screaming from the "Jaws of Defeat", the current lot, either don't have what it takes or don't know what it takes and or have forgotten what it takes, to achieve that, the "Stars" that achieved it, bar Mr Cricket have all retired and or as I said, have forgotten what it takes.

The Aussies still are yet to lose a match this summer, but it's coming, the problem is, as I see it, the English Team, brimming with talent as it is, is stuck in a rut of their own, they still don't have the mongrel, killer instinct, required to finish off an opponent, they are themselves stuck in a rut, the, as long as we don't lose, it's a win of sorts, rut.

English teams have been doing it for years, "we will bat as long as we see fit, to ensure we can't lose', no sporting declarations, with the thought in mind, we will leave ourselves enough time to bowl you out and if need be, make a few to win, only the thought, we'll make more runs than you can possibly get, in the short time we give you to get them.

That is not how you win games, it's how you ensure you don't lose them.

Until they get a little mongrel in them, that scenario will continue.

Being a true blue Aussie and a genuine Test Cricket lover, I of course like to see Australia win, but I have to say, my enjoyment of Test Cricket was being sorely tested by matches, that were ending in under 3 days a few years back, I felt robbed, I want to see a genuine contest, not a farce, be it one team rolling another too cheaply, or one team wanting to bat the other side and themselves, out of a win.

England need to revisit the old adage, "Who Dares Wins" which is in some respects the mentality Ponting had, when he had the munition to carry out the task, does Strauss have neither the balls, or the confidence in his bowlers, to take the bull by the horns and do the job he wants of them.

Only time will tell.

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

As a former player, premiership winning captain and coach, my sympathy lies with the Australian coach at the moment, trying to get the Aussie team back in the right frame of mind, for the rest of this game, let alone the series is going to be a tough task.

I have absolutely no sympathy for the selectors, mind you the so called "Young Guns" of Australian cricket didn't do much better down in Slobart during the warm up game, before the 1st test.

Every country goes though what the Aussie team is going through right now, after being on top for so long, they have forgotten what it takes to be winners, they need to reach the lows, that England went through and learn how to "Win" the tight games again.

A classic example of that, is what the Australian team did in the last Ashes Test at Adelaide, dragged a win, kicking and screaming from the "Jaws of Defeat", the current lot, either don't have what it takes or don't know what it takes and or have forgotten what it takes, to achieve that, the "Stars" that achieved it, bar Mr Cricket have all retired and or as I said, have forgotten what it takes.

The Aussies still are yet to lose a match this summer, but it's coming, the problem is, as I see it, the English Team, brimming with talent as it is, is stuck in a rut of their own, they still don't have the mongrel, killer instinct, required to finish off an opponent, they are themselves stuck in a rut, the, as long as we don't lose, it's a win of sorts, rut.

English teams have been doing it for years, "we will bat as long as we see fit, to ensure we can't lose', no sporting declarations, with the thought in mind, we will leave ourselves enough time to bowl you out and if need be, make a few to win, only the thought, we'll make more runs than you can possibly get, in the short time we give you to get them.

That is not how you win games, it's how you ensure you don't lose them.

Until they get a little mongrel in them, that scenario will continue.

Being a true blue Aussie and a genuine Test Cricket lover, I of course like to see Australia win, but I have to say, my enjoyment of Test Cricket was being sorely tested by matches, that were ending in under 3 days a few years back, I felt robbed, I want to see a genuine contest, not a farce, be it one team rolling another too cheaply, or one team wanting to bat the other side and themselves, out of a win.

England need to revisit the old adage, "Who Dares Wins" which is in some respects the mentality Ponting had, when he had the munition to carry out the task, does Strauss have neither the balls, or the confidence in his bowlers, to take the bull by the horns and do the job he wants of them.

Only time will tell.

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

Its just showing things the way they are at the moment. Adelaide is my home town and always a batting pitch. Australia batted badly but when you look at it they got very few runs from 7 batsmen. England have set up victory but will they have the guts to chase the win? Australia has almost no bowling options. It has a pop gun attack. Peter George should of been in this side from day one. He might be raw but at least he has talent. The Australian attack would struggle to get me out.

Well done England. They played extremely well. We were shite.

Testicles

Yes credit where credit is due, England comprehensively outplayed Australia, well done Pomgolians

I still have to ask the question, with regards to my previous post re England not having enough Mongrel, was Englands decision when to declare driven by the thought that maybe Rain could intervene and result in a draw, would the decision of when to declare, have been different had the forecast been for fine sunny weather, with little or no chance of rain?????

As I also said earlier, I don't envy the Australian Coach's job of trying to re-enthuse the team for the next match and what will the selectors reaction be to this inhalation.

Will the Aussie selectors grow some balls and try some young enthusiastic players, with a belief that they can score freely against the English bowlers and or remove the English batsmen almost at will????

Again well done England.

Bam Bam

Well done England,a very comprehensive win.FFS Australian selectors...drop Doherty,North and that prima-donna Clarke.I do not have any solutions as to who they replace these players with but there must be someone around with a little more heart than these clowns.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

i think thats a unfair on clowns

MIKE

To be honest although England are dominant they haven't actually won anything and this could well happen again if Australia bat well...the rain was a factor last night. No doubt Strauss will declare overnight 551-4 a lead of 306...

It's a good wicket and I am hoping Swanny can turn it a bit...prob the best hope of a result

Well to quote my own post he did turn it! 5-91 i think! Well done England!

I said England would not win the ashes in Australia and if I have to eat my words they will taste so sweet!!

One more win and we retain the ashes

That was the best performance from an overseas Enland team in years, the bowling on day 1 was outstanding and the batting performance was remarkable, I am sure that any lingering self doubt brought about by Australia inflicting years of misery has been dispelled from the England team now.

The funny thing about being a lifelong England cricket fan is that there is still a part of me that worries if England can win, everything I have seen tells me that England are in a different class from the current Australian team and yet I still have doubt, tragic really, then again it has been 23 years since England won in Australia.

Bam Bam I have very much enjoyed your input you have made some very good points, I would like to see the Australian selectors go for some youngsters there must be some good ones out there I would hope for the sake of cricket. And yes I do agree that English declarations have often been far too defensive, I would also like to mention that I do not think Ponting is a good captain, he never seems to have a Plan B and some of his field selections are just outright weird.

Picking Doherty was bizzare and very unfair on the guy, his record was no where near good enough to be in an international team, the mystery to me is where are all the australian spinners, surely with Warne in the team there must have been countless thousands of kids wanting to be spinners, so where are they?

I will finally be coming in Pattaya in May, got a smile just thinking about it.

th_CouplesNights018.jpg

There is no doubt that although we did well to restrict Australia to 269, we let them off the hook..having them at 69/5 we let the advantage slip somewhat. No disrespect to Hussey and Haddin who played very well, but really they should have gone for 100 less than that total. In years gone by you can rest assured that with England in that position the Australians would never have let us get past 150. Instead, we allowed Johnson and Siddle to whack us all over the place...no job is done until the final wicket falls, even the last pair added 30 odd!

Cook and Strauss appear to have started well, so hopefully they can dig in and make another good stand.

I am astonished at how things have gone so far in this series for England, we are a decent side now sure, but I can't remember an Australian side being so poor, although Hussey and Haddin would make any team.

One suggestion is to offer a certain S K Warne the captaincy and coax him out if retirement...if he can be coaxed out of a certain Ms Hurley first!! :GoldenSmile1: His very presence on the pitch might in still a bit of fear into England.

It looks at the moment as though I might have to eat my words about winning in Australia...they would taste very sweet

This Aussie team is crap, like others have said the worst team ive seen, But good on the poms, they have been at the bottom for so long and good to see em put up a fight and show this team for what it is, Ozzy ozzy ozzy, crap crap crap ahahah

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

This Aussie team is crap, like others have said the worst team ive seen, But good on the poms, they have been at the bottom for so long and good to see em put up a fight and show this team for what it is, Ozzy ozzy ozzy, crap crap crap ahahah

An aussie bagging an aussie team? Not really aussie-like is it? Not being a real aussie I think then your real interest would probably be with ladyboys assman.