IGNORED

Ashes

sticks

An aussie bagging an aussie team? Not really aussie-like is it? Not being a real aussie I think then your real interest would probably be with ladyboys assman.

I totally agree with you Terry, that assman is probably

only 1/2 pie aussie, maybe a Kiwi? :NoNo3::Busted:

cheers Mick :Grin_Jump1:

Well well well....seems like Mitchell Johnson has finally come good..that was a pretty good display yesterday. I had to smile when I heard an Aussie bookmaker had already paid out on England retaining the ashes...

Should be an interesting end to the test.Depends if England's bowlers can get a few wickets early on, but they have left themselves a mountain to climb.

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

why do England always make it hard for themselves????

we shall see if they have the fight in them for this test

Fair play to the Aussies in the way they came back today,should be a cracking day tomorrow but we need to get early wickets badly.

If we're chasing 300+ my money's on the Aussies for this one.Now let's see if we've got the balls or if it was a false dawn before ?

Finally a little fight from the Aussies!!!!!

I hope that the worst team win the ashes like the last series!!! home ground ADVANTAGE!

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"

Well I'm home here in Oz at the moment and had planned to sit on my arse and watch 5 days of televised cricket without shitty Indian adds after each over lol, but yesterday I spent the day digging up, cleaning out and repairing storm water drains at my sons house, couldn't believe my ears when I got in the car and heard the score, finally a match that that appears to be an each way bet, about time and kudos to the Aust coaching team for dropping Johnson and working hard on getting his head and bowling actions back in sinc, they've been out of whack since the tour of England.

Now they just need to fix the batting up.

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

I totally agree with you Terry, that assman is probably

only 1/2 pie aussie, maybe a Kiwi? :NoNo3::Busted:

cheers Mick :Grin_Jump1:

haha actually im more Aussie than most of Australia, a kiwi now thats an insult! but i do like pies haha.

Comon boys the team hasnt been good for a while and now there just clutching at anything to get a win, Bring warnie out of retirement to save us?????? i think Liz hurly is playing with his balls now so he might be busy :D

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

Well well well, there's an about face, that was a truly dismal performance by England, well bowled and a better catching performance by the Aussie's.

A series that is alive and well, that's what the true Test Cricket lovers like myself, wanted to see.

:GoldenSmile1:

Bam Bam

Well well well, there's an about face, that was a truly dismal performance by England, well bowled and a better catching performance by the Aussie's.

A series that is alive and well, that's what the true Test Cricket lovers like myself, wanted to see.

Bam Bam

BUGGER !

Good that the series is alive and well. Perth was always going to favour the Australians to be fair. Very few teams cope with the bounce of the waca and no matter how often they are told they still fall into the trap of bowling too short. Watching Hussey step onto the backfoot and smash them all over the park was as much about poor bowling as great batting. I still have my reservations about the australian bowling attacks ability to take twenty wickets consistently but time will tell.

Looks like the ashes are coming home again...4 more Australian wickets to take, actually it's 3 because I can't see Ryan Harris batting with a stress fractured ankle, must be bloody painful to stand let alone bat! The only way I can see it happening is with Mitchell Johnson making a hundred (possible, but unlikely) and Siddle and Hilfenhaus being a monumental pain in the neck (unlikely), although Siddle did bat well before for 30 odd..then they might wheel him out to try and hang around.

Ricky Ponting tantrum was funny...he was lucky not to be banned for the next test. Go Ricky! still at least he is showing some passion which his team mates are seeming to lack.

Australia should bribe Warne out of retirement for the last test and make him Captain...just the name on the team sheet will worry the english!

my guess is a certain someone in this thread will needs loads of water tomorrow whilst they eat their hat!!!!!

And the Ashes are staying in England.............Well done lads......Given us some bragging rights for a while now

yes well done you pommie bastards. :GoldenSmile1: its been a while since the aussies have looked like poms and well you poms have looked like aussies.I think Ricky Pontings days are numbered as captain. :Circle_Sharks::Circle_Sharks:

Few Snaps guys...mainly of Day 4

Athers chatting to Tim Bresnan.....blonde looked ok !

England team in front of Barmy Army

......and the Yarra River on the way back to my car.....was going to throw myself in

Athersbres.jpg

Barmy Army.jpg

Blonde.jpg

MCG.jpg

Swann.jpg

Yarra.jpg

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

Yes well done to the Poms, we were comprehensively out played, Australia need to do what England did a few years back, pick a few young up and comers, blood them and persevere with them, unless of course they aren't cutting the mustard, then replace them with other up and comers.

There is little or no new blood been added to the team since the greats retired a couple of years back and it's now showing, grow some balls Aussie selectors and begin the rebuilding process, there must be a few good young players in the ranks that can make the grade, the team is about as low as it's going to get and now is the time to do it. The longer they put it off the longer it will take to get back into the winners circle.

Bam Bam

Yes well done to the Poms, we were comprehensively out played, Australia need to do what England did a few years back, pick a few young up and comers, blood them and persevere with them, unless of course they aren't cutting the mustard, then replace them with other up and comers.

There is little or no new blood been added to the team since the greats retired a couple of years back and it's now showing, grow some balls Aussie selectors and begin the rebuilding process, there must be a few good young players in the ranks that can make the grade, the team is about as low as it's going to get and now is the time to do it. The longer they put it off the longer it will take to get back into the winners circle.

Bam Bam

And what about Ponting ? Is he finished in your opinion or should he stick around for a couple more years ? Personally I like him,I think he's a good captain but he's stuck with players now that just don't seem to be up to the standards of before.

Don't you owe me a beer now ? :GoldenSmile1:

And what about Ponting ? Is he finished in your opinion or should he stick around for a couple more years ? Personally I like him,I think he's a good captain but he's stuck with players now that just don't seem to be up to the standards of before.

Don't you owe me a beer now ? :GoldenSmile1:

I have mixed feelings about Ponting, he has been one of the great players of the modern era, his figures will tell you that, but in all honesty, I think he has undue influence on the selection of players, fair enough while they are away on tour he has an input into who is picked from the squad he has with him, but I think he should have no say in who is in the squad in the first place, that is the selectors job.

Perhaps he could have a place in the squad purely as a batsman, a mentor for a new Captain, but his current form doesn't warrant his place in the team, let alone as captain, I'm not entirely convinced that Pup is the man for the job either.

I'll be home tomorrow night so maybe we can find time for me to buy you that beer next week :GoldenSmile1:

Bam Bam

I have mixed feelings about Ponting, he has been one of the great players of the modern era, his figures will tell you that, but in all honesty, I think he has undue influence on the selection of players, fair enough while they are away on tour he has an input into who is picked from the squad he has with him, but I think he should have no say in who is in the squad in the first place, that is the selectors job.

Perhaps he could have a place in the squad purely as a batsman, a mentor for a new Captain, but his current form doesn't warrant his place in the team, let alone as captain, I'm not entirely convinced that Pup is the man for the job either.

I'll be home tomorrow night so maybe we can find time for me to buy you that beer next week :GoldenSmile1:

Bam Bam

So who would u bring in ?

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

For all the tub thumping in the British press, as there usually is before the World cup in Football, We won't win the ashes in Australia end of....

I will be delighted to be wrong

Oh I love eating my words...yummy...very sweet.

This is a poor Australian side though to be fair.

But well done England! Hope we can win the series now

So who would u bring in ?

Unfortunately living in Thailand doesn't afford me much opportunity to see the domestic games anymore, so I don't have an answer to that question, but surely there is a top notch state captain out there that deserves a go.

:Question:

Bam Bam