IGNORED

page 10

joltme1313

Evening joitme 1313,

Many thanks for a great hotel report and the photos are great. I do agree with what another post said re the unfriendly 300 baht fee for the girls. that has ruled it out for me unfortunately.

Place looks nice.

Cheers

F1rich

I just got a reply from the hotel and they state "No joiner charge", so it should be ok I think...

Thinking of trying this new hotel for my stay from 2nd January. Stayed at the Holiday Inn in June/July, and it was very good.

After reading this post and seeing the website i will be staying here Jan13 for at least 11 days. Want to try and come without reservations to try to talk down the price but would rather make sure I got a room. The no joiner fee pushed me over the edge. Can't wait to get back to the party.

I'm booked into Page10 from January 11th - 18th, and am wondering if anyone who has stayed at the hotel can help me out with a question I have on the TV/DVD setup (Not that I plan on watching TV all that often). I've tried emailing the hotel, but something seems to get lost in the translation :GoldenSmile1:

I'm trying to figure out if I can access an HDMI input on the TV to connect another device to. Does anyone know if the DVD player is connected via HDMI, or is it built into the TV?

Thanks,

Fritzy

In my room mate the DVD was a seperate unit so yeah you could probably disconnect and get to the HDMI,

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Just booked for 3 weeks again in March, this will be my third stay at Page 10.

Found the hotel to be perfect, central, no joiners fees, lovely pool, great rooms, extremely friendly staff

and a good rate for a superb 4* hotel. 1,690baht a night for March is outstanding :hello09:

Hounded should have been joiner

Hounded actually sounds better than joiner as some hotels do hound you for the extra baht!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know If this hotel is ladyboy friendly?

tempted on the darkside are we??? :GoldenSmile1:

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I recently booked a room at this hotel. Looking forward to my stay. Is there anything to do around SOI 10, any 'fine' establishments I should visit while I'm there? Is Devils Den nearby? And finally, does anyone have a map of that area?

I recently booked a room at this hotel. Looking forward to my stay. Is there anything to do around SOI 10, any 'fine' establishments I should visit while I'm there? Is Devils Den nearby?

There are a couple of bars 20m from Page 10 hotel.

Anyway, soi 10 is very central so you will be close to everything taking a baht bus either towards 2nd road (to go to Soi 6, for example) or towards Beach Road (to go to Walking Street).

Devils Den can beach reached after a 15-20min walk, I would say.

I spent 2 days in that hotel, and will post some pictures soon.

And finally, does anyone have a map of that area?

Google should have one for you.

Don't worry, as I said, soi 10 is very central.

There are a couple of bars 20m from Page 10 hotel.

Anyway, soi 10 is very central so you will be close to everything taking a baht bus either towards 2nd road (to go to soi 6, for example) or towards Beach Road (to go to Walking Street).

Devils Den can beach reached after a 15-20min walk, I would say.

I spent 2 days in that hotel, and will post some pictures soon.

Google should have one for you.

Don't worry, as I said, soi 10 is very central.

Thanks for the quick reply Boswell. I've been to Pattaya before, once, and it was only for 3 days :( I stayed at the August Suites that time, and found it to be centrally located as well. I see that soi 10 is near Central Festival and soi 7 and 8 are nearby, may 10 minutes away at the most. :GoldenSmile1: As for the MAP, I was referring to one like the one I attached. BTW, its not my map, someone else posted it, and I don't remember who.

P.S. look forward to some pics of the hotel.

map.jpg

Edited by greatness

P.S. look forward to some pics of the hotel.

Sorry for the poor quality of these pictures. I just realize now. When I took them, I was coming back from Samet, and my supposed waterproof Lumix wasn't that waterproof : there was humidity on the lense...

I paid 153USD for 3 nights, booked through Agoda.

Nice room, decent breakfast, fitness room, narrow but long and deep swimming pool, well located, wifi not working, rain shower.

Neverending boring Christmas songs at that time in the lobby ("Last Christmas" from a children choir), that should be over now!

p1000458.jpg

p1000460.jpg

p1000461.jpg

p1000463.jpg

p1000464.jpg

p1000465.jpg

p1000466.jpg

p1000469.jpg

p1000470.jpg

p1000471.jpg

p1000472.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality of these pictures. I just realize now. When I took them, I was coming back from Samet, and my supposed waterproof Lumix wasn't that waterproof : there was humidity on the lense...

I paid 153USD for 3 nights, booked through Agoda.

Nice room, decent breakfast, fitness room, narrow but long and deep swimming pool, well located, wifi not working, rain shower.

Neverending boring Christmas songs at that time in the lobby ("Last Christmas" from a children choir), that should be over now!

Nice pics. Is this the Superior, Deluxe, or Suite?

Nice pics. Is this the Superior, Deluxe, or Suite?

It was the cheapest found on Agoda.

Definitely not a suite.

Superior, I would say.

5th floor, last room towards 2nd road, facing North.

Breakfast included.

Edited by whitespider

Thanks for the pics. The room looks great, and I'm sure I'm going to have fun in it this Feb.

Looking at booking this hotel for 3 weeks starting next week.

Does anyone have any current prices that they have been able to negotiate with the hotel? I emailed them today. When trying to book online it gives me a 5% long stay discount but not a "stay for 7 pay for 6" that is listed as a promotion.

Also, how is the internet? I've read a review that says it's great, and others that say they could not connect.

I know this is a new hotel so looking for the most up to date info I can as I'm sure it changes every week.

Thanks in advance.

Looking at booking this hotel for 3 weeks starting next week.

Does anyone have any current prices that they have been able to negotiate with the hotel? I emailed them today. When trying to book online it gives me a 5% long stay discount but not a "stay for 7 pay for 6" that is listed as a promotion.

Since the "stay 7 pay 6" promotion appears on their own website, it's maybe a better idea to directly call them.

Also, how is the internet? I've read a review that says it's great, and others that say they could not connect.

I personnally couldn't connect, but I cannot imagine it can be a long-term problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to BM's Joltme1313 and boswell for the pics and to everyone else for the feedback.

I just booked deluxe room for May.