IGNORED

page 10

joltme1313

Just returned from a 10 day trip in which I stayed at the Page 10. I booked directly through there website. Emails were very quick in response time. I paid roughly 68.00 $USD a night for a King size deluxe Superior suite w/breakfast. I used their transportation to and from BKK airport, I know it was a little expensive compared to other alternatives, but the vehicles/service was top notch. I liked the Location and hotel. I would have to say you couldn't go wrong by staying there.

Just returned from a 10 day trip in which I stayed at the page 10. I booked directly through there website. Emails were very quick in response time. I paid roughly 68.00 $USD a night for a King size deluxe Superior suite w/breakfast. I used their transportation to and from BKK airport, I know it was a little expensive compared to other alternatives, but the vehicles/service was top notch. I liked the Location and Hotel. I would have to say you couldn't go wrong by staying there.

Wow, you paid so much a night, low season! I've stayed there twice recently and the most i've paid was 1590baht for the superior room with breakfast ($52) I'd stay there again for $50 but no more as their standards are slipping.

Did you book directly with the hotel?

I've booked August Suites for November $55 which is a decent offer.

Edited by LISBON

How much are you paying?

2450 THB for deluxe incl. breakfast

Looking for Czech BM to meet in LOS in February 2012

Here's a shot of the roof top pool I just took from my balcony.

page10.jpg

Retired

• 3 weeks later...

I really wanted to book this hotel based on all the reviews etc. I emailed them about booking my stay (first half of January) and they want 3600 THB per night for the deluxe studio room lol. I guess prices get crazy during high season... Sure doesn't seem worth it, I'm leaning towards April Suites now, but man researching pattaya hotels is a headache!

I think you might be better off trying one of the Agents like Agoda - this sounds like the Full Room Rate - in the same Soi - you have Sea Me Spring and by that date Sea Me Spring 2.

I hear April Suites is good but Soi 10 is a much better location - others may disagree.....

Wouldn't go anywhere near the place at that price. 1500baht is about what its worth in comparison with other hotels.

I really wanted to book this hotel based on all the reviews etc. I emailed them about booking my stay (first half of January) and they want 3600 THB per night for the deluxe studio room lol. I guess prices get crazy during high season... Sure doesn't seem worth it, I'm leaning towards april suites now, but man researching pattaya hotels is a headache!

Wouldn't go anywhere near the place at that price. 1500baht is about what its worth in comparison with other hotels.

And this is the 64 million dollar question - please let me know of a comparable hotel or better for this price in a similar location

Addicts Beware.

The late night staff tried to scam me when I was checking out of the hotel.

I'm in my room and I get a call to let me know that the Mr. T's driver is here. Great, time to go downstairs.

Even before I get to the door,one of the hotel staff ask to come in to check the room.

He starts acting really suspicious, checking every little thing in the room. Before I even leave he

starts to confront me about some loose plastic on the bottom of the glass shower door. I'm like fuck this this

piece of shit is trying to scam me. I tell him in a very firm tone that is not my problem and just head

down to the lobby to check out before he can reply or complain about something else.

The guy at the front desk was on it too and starts to say that there is a problem with the room.

I wasn't having any of this. I stuck my foot down and told him that this is bullshit.

The guy backed off as I was really firm and I probably looked like I wasn't go down

without a fight.

Thinking back, if I even was flaky for one second I'm sure these guys would of scammed me

for whatever damages they could fabricate.

Other than that the lobby and hotel design in general is quite nice, very modern.

I stayed in the Junior suite which is large and quiet, but the room was dirty and

the AC was really slow to get going.

Hope this is helpful to members, won't be staying personally again as it

could of really easily ruined my trip.

Horn Dog

My last report - I swore I wasn't coming back

Well, have been offered 2400 a night without breakfast!

Possibly not being offered a great deal as only wish to stay for 4 nights.