IGNORED

page 10

joltme1313

Also, how is the internet? I've read a review that says it's great, and others that say they could not connect.

I just got back from a week at Page10 and had no issues with the wireless connection, however there is also an ethernet port on the desk so if you bring a travel router you can get Internet access that way in case of any wireless problems.

Fritzy

You can find lots (and much better) pics in Thaihot's trip report : http://www.pattaya-a...02#entry1099002

Any chance of getting that trip report unblocked for general viewing?

Agoda currently offering Normal room + Breakfast in May for 1471 baht.

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

i've stayed there mate, if you want to know anything you can ask. there is plenty of good and some bad, but i think the bad was unlucky! 1471 is a good price for this hotel. without doubt, if there's better for that price i would be happy for people to post so we can both learn :)

i've stayed there mate, if you want to know anything you can ask. there is plenty of good and some bad, but i think the bad was unlucky! 1471 is a good price for this hotel. without doubt, if there's better for that price i would be happy for people to post so we can both learn :)

Hey Twiddle ta mate do you remember if the balcony is a good size with some chairs etc or are they pokey little ones

chairs are decent enough sure, the balcony i honestly cannot remember. the girls that work in the bar are very nice.

i was due to stay there on christmas day just gone, but they messed up my booking (i booked through their website and they admitted they were at fault) . i ended up staying at nova gold exec room which for the same price as superior at Page 10, was much better. a little out of the way though they do provide cab service.

if you want modern decor cheap, these were the better ones that i stayed at.

but i am sure there are other ones to be had.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to BM's Joltme1313 and boswell for the pics and to everyone else for the feedback.

I just booked deluxe room for May.

Ahhhh looks like i wont be the only aussie there in may.

I'm there april 30- may 7 how about you JD

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

Any chance of getting that trip report unblocked for general viewing?

Agoda currently offering Normal room + Breakfast in May for 1471 baht.

Give me 24/48 hours mate & I will post my pics of the Page 10 hotel that I shoot in September 2010.

:001_Thank_You5:

Any photos of the pool, can't really tell what it's like from the website...

Picture 2.jpg

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

i might have missed this but is this place guest friendly ( girl friendly)

thanks

Of course!

If it wasn't, it wouldn't have so much success on this board...

Booked there for June ...Looks OK ...:)

Ahhhh looks like i wont be the only aussie there in may.

I'm there april 30- may 7 how about you JD

Gun looks like I'll be seeing you there. I'm booked into Page 10 from the 28th April to 5th May. We might just have to have a couple of coldies then.

JD

Picture 2.jpg

Thanks for that. Doesn't look too bad. Probably a comparable size with the PBR'S...

hey everyone, thanks for the replies and how has everyone been enjoying Pattaya?

my friend just tried to book into Page 10 from agodaand they told him his dates weren't available. October.. i guess this place is getting very popular very fast...

I emailed them 3 days ago inquiring about a room for late April-early May and I have yet to receive a reply. Seems to be the norm as of late with Pattaya hotels :unsure:

Edited by FreeSki

Someday, somebody will ski that

I emailed them 3 days ago inquiring about a room for late April-early May and I have yet to receive a reply. Seems to be the norm as of late with Pattaya hotels :unsure:

If your talking about Page 10 they arnt very good with emails, & also they dont negotiate at all with price

I have checked a few hotel booking sites but with Page 10 the best is to book straight through there own website

seems to be the cheapest, but i did end up calling them to confirm my booking & also make sure there was no joiner fee.

Gun looks like I'll be seeing you there. I'm booked into Page 10 from the 28th April to 5th May. We might just have to have a couple of coldies then.

JD

we arrive 9.30pm april 30th in bkk & should be at the hotel around 12 midnight

shit,shower & shave ...................... then out on the prowel

Theres 3 of us , so just say hi & we will probably see eachother around the bar/pool anyways

INVASION OF THE AUSSIES JD

hey everyone, thanks for the replies and how has everyone been enjoying Pattaya?

my friend just tried to book into page 10 from agoda and they told him his dates weren't available. October.. i guess this place is getting very popular very fast...

Looks like Page 10 is booked out from the 8th untill the 30th october but looks like they have availability from 1st untill the 7th

https://www.reseliva.com/hotel/Page10Hotel/reservation.php

anyone know if there is a charge to bring back more than one girl?

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

If your talking about page 10 they arnt very good with emails, & also they dont negotiate at all with price

That's a shame! It's been well over a week and I didn't receive any type of reply. I ended up booking my 25 night stay with another hotel as they reply to emails in a timely manner (Hard to call due to the time difference/high rates).

I'll swing by Page10 when in Pattaya and check out the hotel + inquire about a possible future booking.

Someday, somebody will ski that

• 3 weeks later...

my friend just tried to book into page 10 from agoda and they told him his dates weren't available. October.. i guess this place is getting very popular very fast...

This is a problem more often than people think.

Many people advise members to just turn up as rooms are "always available". Yes there are always rooms avaiable in Pattaya but they will probably not be your first choice ones. Try just turning up at places like Pattaya Bay Resort or the Vault and your chances of finding availability are very very small.

The best hotels always fill regardless of the season. If you are prepared to accept your 2nd, 3rd 4th choice then there are advantage to "walk ins" but if you want to secure your first choice (assuming it s a popular place) booking in advance is probably a must these days.

www.agoda.com

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 6 months later...

Made a booking few days ago of deluxe suite for my February trip. I've chosen Page 10 over many other places like August/April suites, Amari Nova, Citin Loft etc. The best room rate was offered over email, 15% cheaper comparing to Agoda. The response to email was little slow at first, however quick intervention of GM made things right.

I'm looking to my stay, will write a detailed review of this well located hotel.

Looking for Czech BM to meet in LOS in February 2012

Made a booking few days ago of deluxe suite for my February trip. I've chosen Page 10 over many other places like August/April suites, Amari Nova, Citin Loft etc. The best room rate was offered over email, 15% cheaper comparing to Agoda. The response to email was little slow at first, however quick intervention of GM made things right.

I'm looking to my stay, will write a detailed review of this well located hotel.

How much are you paying?