Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Billabong Hotel

Digsy

I have stayed here previously in October, 2009. Really GOOD, CLEAN, SPACIOUS Rooms. No issues with bathroom, shower etc.

Most of all, I like breakfast here, very good!

I have stayed here previously in October, 2009. Really GOOD, CLEAN, SPACIOUS Rooms. No issues with bathroom, shower etc.

thanks guy.

hmm...i might have to book here as well in Apr. Tons of choices to choose from...cant believe how many hotels/guesthouses there are in Pattaya!!!

MavSig2.gif

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=3&

&time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xffffff&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=(GMT -09:00) Alaska&

&event_time=year:2011;month:4;day:15;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=hourly&

&event_bg_image=-&

&bg_image=-&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=Mavic's Cherry trip&

&event_title=event&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=true&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

The missus read the emails and thought she would answer. Sorry about the purrrrrfeckt Inglese. Will fix the soap thing & may even throw in some shampoo. (Well maybe some dishwashing detergent in small shampoo containers that I have been saving for years from decent hotels).

Beer is still cold!

Cheers

Greg

hairs a distant memory - so u can 4get about the soap thing --- as long as the beer is cold and the women hot who gives a tinkers :GiveBeer1:

hairs a distant memory - so u can 4get about the soap thing --- as long as the beer is cold and the women hot who gives a tinkers :GiveBeer1:

whoops - soap = shampoo

weather here is crap - thinking about coming earlier - screw it being too involved in bowls over the summer 9or what is passing as summer_

agree totally by the way greg i want to stay at your hotel for 1 month in mar/april i know how good the girls,service beers are excetera so much so that my friend has stayed there since from my recommendation and says its the best joint in thailand.but one question greg is the wifi inroom and if so is it a reliable connection if so you have one months booking with me for mar/april.

Apologies if this has already been asked but does it have a side entrance to the rooms or do you have to go through the bar?

agree totally by the way greg i want to stay at your hotel for 1 month in mar/april i know how good the girls,service beers are excetera so much so that my friend has stayed there since from my recommendation and says its the best joint in thailand.but one question greg is the wifi inroom and if so is it a reliable connection if so you have one months booking with me for mar/april.

yes, wifi free in room. We do have room one month from March to April. What the date start from ?

greg

Apologies if this has already been asked but does it have a side entrance to the rooms or do you have to go through the bar?

yes entrance to the bar.

Greg

Hi Greg,

I've just send an email enquiring about rooms in Feb/Mar.

Cheers,

Paul

• 1 month later...

Billabong has good reputation and after staying there 3 weeks I can say that it is earned. Everything worked very well and I can recommend it to everyone who is going to stay in that area. There was very little noise from the bar downstairs. My room was on the first floor. Very nice girls working there :GoldenSmile1:

Billabong9.jpg

Billabong10.jpg

Billabong11.jpg

Billabong12.jpg

Price list if you want to live like rockstar:

Billabong5.jpg

Billabong6.jpg

Billabong2.jpg

Billabong8.jpg

Billabong1.jpg

Billabong7.jpg

Billabong3.jpg

babydollsaddict.gif

I shower only me

The streets don't change but maybe the names

Hi Greg,

Already resend deposit form thru the website for 2 deluxe room 30th April - 6th May (6 nights) but yet to receive any reply or confirmation from you.

Is there a problem with the email or website? Looking forward to your reply! :GoldenSmile1:

Regards,

Billy

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

Planning my trip as usual for Oct-Nov Like the idea of airport pickup & being Across from my morning ritual Lolita's. I read the whole thread tried to find some better pictures of the bathrooms, can't seem to locate any. One other thing I was wondering about would be: If one booked the Superior room would that mean more stairs for my guests or can you still get more expensive room closer to ground level?

Thanks a bunch :)

Ther bathrooms are the usual ones with wall-mounted shower and a sink, nothing fancy but ok. In the two larger room categories they are big enough to avoid getting the whole bathroom wet. There is one superior room on every floor so you should be fine choosing your number of steps if booking well in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

The street is only noisy when one of the bars has a party with an outdoor Thai band near us; has been very good lately. There are two pools within 100 mtrs of the hotel which you can use. We need a deposit for bookings but if you don't have a credit card you can direct deposit the money into our account if you wish. Just give us an email at [email protected] for more details.

Cheers

Greg

Can you give more details of this two pools, as i am very interested but do love an afternoon nap at the pool!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 1 month later...

One is at the Metropol Hotel and the other at Areca lodge.

is this far from the billabong ?

how this works ? free entry ?

I think but I could be wrong that The Metropol hotel has an entrance fee of 100baht, for that you can use their Gym and pool all day. This hotel is less than 100 metres away.

Guest extrmpiplinr

Billabong, is a great hotel to stay at... Great bar downstairs and Greg will ensure that you have a good time and can help with anythiong that you may need. I am returning to Pats again in June and this will be my home base. Looking forward to another great trip and seeing Greg and the gang again...

Greg I booked a few nights in BK will hit Pats around the 5th of June DB:)

Cheers

See you next month.

Greg

KariL

thanks for the photos.

also my next pattaya trip, i plan to stay there.

Just had a great stay at Billabong a few weeks ago, had the mid range room and they were great value for the price paid.

The bed was good, aircon was cold and food in the bar was pretty gd as well. No problem with bringing girls back, they will always be someone in the bar 24/7 to hold ID from the girls brought back. There are also 7/11 & pharmacy within walking distance.

Didn't know bout the free pools nearby, will check it during my oct trip. Overall a pretty good experience in my first stay in LK Metro.

:001_Thank_You5: to all the staffs for all the help during the one week stay. Cheers!

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.