Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Billabong Hotel

Digsy

hello greg, stayed at your house 08/09 as it was "stereo" ...

any promotion for oct/nov this year planned? altough, can i only book a room with sharing my creditcard information?

thx in advcance

p.s.: I hope the beds are not as hard as they were back in 08/09 ... cause that was the only problem as i stayed at "stereo"

hello greg, stayed at your house 08/09 as it was "stereo" ...

any promotion for oct/nov this year planned? altough, can i only book a room with sharing my creditcard information?

thx in advcance

p.s.: I hope the beds are not as hard as they were back in 08/09 ... cause that was the only problem as i stayed at "stereo"

G'day

I am sorry but we don't have a promo for Oct/Nov but we do still have some rooms available. Have a look at http://www.billabonghotel.com

We have a fully secure booking page there. The mattresses are all new and not nearly as hard as last year.

cheers

Greg

I stayed at the Billabong last year and had a great time.

Greg is a top bloke who helped us noobs find a good time nearby and what a blast it was!! He is a active member of PA too as many pics have proven ;)

The bar is great,with good food + a crazy cook lady!!!

The girls are fun to be with and had no probs when we were bringing outsiders in.

I'm now booked in for a few nights next month when I get to Patts.

I was on the top floor last time which is stairs only so noise was not a problem, Greg please put me lower this time as I am now a year older and a little wider!!! Thanks

I stayed at the Billabong last year and had a great time.

Greg is a top bloke who helped us noobs find a good time nearby and what a blast it was!! He is a active member of PA too as many pics have proven ;)

The bar is great,with good food + a crazy cook lady!!!

The girls are fun to be with and had no probs when we were bringing outsiders in.

I'm now booked in for a few nights next month when I get to Patts.

I was on the top floor last time which is stairs only so noise was not a problem, Greg please put me lower this time as I am now a year older and a little wider!!! Thanks

Will do my best, ol' fella.

Cheers

dancing1.JPG

Stayed at Billabong last year and had a great time there....I'm booked in this tuesday

for 2 weeks...this time I have a superior room....a little more space to monger around in....

:4:

PK..... :Drunk1:

G'day

I am sorry but we don't have a promo for Oct/Nov but we do still have some rooms available. Have a look at http://www.billabonghotel.com

We have a fully secure booking page there. The mattresses are all new and not nearly as hard as last year.

cheers

Greg

Do you still have rooms in October? I've booked flights but nowhere to stay lol

Do you still have rooms in October? I've booked flights but nowhere to stay lol

Yes we still have a couple left.

Stayed at Billabong last year and had a great time there....I'm booked in this tuesday

for 2 weeks...this time I have a superior room....a little more space to monger around in....

:4:

PK..... :Drunk1:

Tart! lol

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Will do my best, ol' fella.

Cheers

dancing1.JPG

Greg, I don't remember seeing this one while I was in town during September. I would have noticed her for sure. Okay, where did you hide her?

See you in May/June.post-22924-018002300%201285728032.jpg

Edited by pyrolover

Greg, I don't remember seeing this one while I was in town during September. I would have noticed her for sure. Okay, where did you hide her?

See you in May/June.post-22924-018002300%201285728032.jpg

I am not 100% but I think she was one of the freelance girls that come in.

Freelancers frequent this place too? With the Devils Den, Lolitas and Champaign aGogo in the same area I don't think I'm gonna be anywhere else in Pattaya lol

• 2 weeks later...

wants to stay at Billabong hotel for 7 days maybe more.

noise is the big problem for me.how is it now ?

and is there any pool near hotel?

is it avaiable to make reservation without credit card ?

Edited by mermar

wants to stay at billabong hotel for 7 days maybe more.

noise is the big problem for me.how is it now ?

and is there any pool near hotel?

is it avaiable to make reservation without credit card ?

Hello

The street is only noisy when one of the bars has a party with an outdoor Thai band near us; has been very good lately. There are two pools within 100 mtrs of the hotel which you can use. We need a deposit for bookings but if you don't have a credit card you can direct deposit the money into our account if you wish. Just give us an email at [email protected] for more details.

Cheers

Greg

Any rooms avaliable from 13November - 21November?

Hello Oakwood99

We have one standard room still available straight through - it is temporarily booked but no deposit has been paid so first in best dressed. Otherwise we can do another but have to put you in a deluxe for 3 days then move you for the remainder. Of course we will make the move as painless as possible. See http://www.billabonghotel.com

Cheers

Greg

I did not stay here but I always ended up at this place. Met a BM who was staying there and it is just relaxing early in the evening. I am seriously contemplating staying here for my next trip.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

This place is great place to stay, sorting out money and should have a repeat booking for April booked next month.

Noise is not really a problem, I was sick for a few days, well looked after (in general as well as being sick) by the lovely ladies esp Yen who I think took a real shine to me, stole my Spiderman tshirt :( Just close the doors to the balcony and you will hear very little noise, couldn't really hear the noise from downstairs either. Area has it's bargirls etc but not quite as intimidating or in your face as soi 6/7/8 unless you count the cute littel durecell bunny that works in the Essexs arms who liked to serenade me when I was out on my balcony lol

Didn't really talk with Greg that much as tbh I wasn't aware of who he was till last few days but seems like a nice chap and very approachable, hopefully I'll interact a bit more next time I'm there :)

Cheers for the drinks holder thingy, do rightly for keeping baht change in till I get over :)

Hey Greg I sent you an email to see if you have any rooms available for Nov.9th-Nov.22nd let me know . Have not gotten a response yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Greg I sent you an email to see if you have any rooms available for Nov.9th-Nov.22nd let me know . Have not gotten a response yet.

Sorry

I have been in Aus on holiday for a few weeks. Presume you are fixed up by now though.

Cheers

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry

I have been in Aus on holiday for a few weeks. Presume you are fixed up by now though.

Cheers

Greg

Holiday from Holiday greg? ^_^

Was nice to meet you on my trip 2 weeks ago, greg. You really made a better place out of the old "stereo bar".

I loved to have breakky at your hotel, great Aussie Style breakky 100 bht. Only downside was, an extra coffee was 45 baht, and the cup 3/4 full.

Keep it up greg ... the Billabong is one of the nicest places around LK Metro.

Greetings to "Na" from Michael ^^

kdsci0368.jpg

Holiday from Holiday greg? ^_^

Sunbeamer, it sounded to me that greg had to work more on his holidays than when in Patts… :P

Ok guys, :Hello5: , here’s my quick review of the Billabong. I make a point of staying in a different place every time and thought I try this one out for a couple weeks beginning of Nov.

To sum it all up right here, it’s good and I’d stay there again.

As most of you know, the LK area is a fun place to stay anyway and very convenient if you don’t want to venture far, everything’s right around the corner.

But bear in mind that if you want to stray around widely and pop up to Naklua or Soi 6 and back to LK, then down to Walking and back, there is some walking to do, especially from/to Beach Rd.

I stayed on the top floor to avoid the noise but next time I would be happy with 2nd or 3rd level since it’s quite some steps up there :Surrender1: and the noise is not much different above 1st floor. Talking about which: I’m a light sleeper and I never had any problems in the evenings or at night with noise from the Billabong bar or others. After 2pm the area is usually quiet so no probs there.

What is a problem for light sleepers though are the mornings. If you like to sleep past, say, 10am you better get yourself some earplugs. The windows don’t really keep out any noise and Soi LK gets busy early with deliveries, maintenance works, small kitchens, you name it.

Also, the cleaner ladies don’t always stick to the rule of keeping the staircase quiet and the room doors are thinnest ply. But a quick and friendly “hello, would you mind” to them sorts it, no problem :sign1:.

Talking about staff: Greg has quite a nice bunch around him there. Most of the girls are real easy going, fun ladies and Billabong is probably one of the few places (so I got the impression and was told by the girls) where it’s no problem if you barfine from the bar and then bring back others and even barfine someone else later :Whistle: .

A few staff could be a bit more friendly looking I guess (Luck actually made me fear for my life every time I saw her :Dunno: ) but all the others make up for it big time. Only real complaint I had was that funny Ping would not go “upstairs”… she’s such an adorable thing, somehow... :wub:

The rooms get cleaned any time I think, I never had someone knock at the door, even when leaving for breakfast around 3pm. Go back after brekkie and it’s done. Bed linen and blanket won’t get changed daily but if needed before they themselves eventually decide to do it, just take it all off the bed in a pile and they get the hint :P . Oh one more thing, Greg: maybe find another laundry or a different storage space for the towels… they do smell muggy. 20B for a second set is no biggie but it is if the STs/LTs then complain about them.

Also, if you’d wanted to make me happy, give us not just the blanket on the bed but an additional bed linen so we can choose what cover to use at night. Especially if using just the fan at night (I hate AC) and with a TG next to me, the blanket often was way too hot.

Billabong will take the ID off any lady that goes to your room which is good. I liked the option though that you can take one upstairs even without ID if she fills in a form and you sign it, taking all responsibility for any problems. Just happened to me once that a lady I call a friend just came to hang out for some drinks. In the end it got late so we decided to hit the sack (no mongering intended that day). Since she didn’t expect to be staying she didn’t have her ID with her but was then able to stay anyway.

Also great: AC AND ceiling fan in the rooms. I don’t like AC and just swich it on for like 30 min, then use the fan for the rest of the night. Keeps you healthy, too.

Discount prices for drinks if you stay at Billabong. Singha’s like 45B or something, coke like 35? Dirt cheap anyway.

Aussie/full English-style breakfast. Simply the best and, for the amount and quality, probably the cheapest (at 100.-) I had in Patts in four years. And good coffee in big mugs. Will definitely go back for that even if staying somewhere else.

:Good_Job:

Had a great time, Greg, sorry we only met during my last few days since you were in Oz before. Big hello to Nung and Ping,

Cheers and :Thanks3: !

It's not a hotel, but a guesthouse above a great bar. I'd recommend it definitely if you're looking for a good, reliable, cheap and fun place to stay.

For this noob from California... can somebody explain the difference between a hotel, and a guesthouse?

Thanks....

I'm planning a first trip to Pattaya for this Spring, and Billabong is on the short list of likely accomodations....

-Noober

For this noob from California... can somebody explain the difference between a hotel, and a guesthouse?

Thanks....

I'm planning a first trip to Pattaya for this Spring, and Billabong is on the short list of likely accomodations....

-Noober

Think it might be something to do with the fact the reception area is actually the bar. I stayed in Sunshine hotel and Billabong and can only think of that as main difference. Rooms, well obviously the sunshine is gonna be better, weren't much difference. Had everything you need, shower, room service, big bed, only thing better about the Billabong was a balcony and a cool corridor to the room.

A lot of places in LK Metro area are like this, look like bars but are actually guesthouses too. :)

Thanks....

-Noober

They are pretty much the same thing. A hotel has a different licence and is generally open 24/7 whereas a guesthouse usually doesn't.

Cheers

Greg