IGNORED

Billabong Hotel

Digsy

Anybody recommend this hotel? I guessing cause it has it's own bar with bargirls it's GF but is it a nice hotel and one that wouldn't make me look like a cheap charlie. One of the reasons for looking at this one is that it overlooks the DD from what I read so get that out of the way first although walking out everyday and seeing it might just be a problem 5555 Another is that it isn't too far from Walking Street AFAIK

Anybody know any prices etc for low season (October time), any cool bars near by as tbh I don't think I was in this area at all during my last trip :/

check out there website all prices of rooms/photos www.billabong.com

Imo opinion its one of the better hotels/guest houses in soi LK , as for bars you be smack in the center of it all you be surrounded by soi buakao, soi Diana were there are 100s of bars . Try Pook Swan Bar out on soi Buakao cheap beer / bar fines and free pool and the ladys are friendly . From soi LK just a short walk down soi Diana and your on 2nd road and more bars were you can catch baht bus to Beach rd and walking st.

Have stayed at Billabong before,good host,rooms,grog,it's open 24hrs and has a great breahfeast,although can get

a bit noisy from parties in the street.

Think twice before you BF any of the BG,s from there if you intend to

butterfly.They can give you a headache and get jealous if you try to bring into

your room another BG from somewhere else.

On my last trip in June it was my regular watering hole with my TG.

Cheers

Ah k sounds like an option, I don't intend on BF any of the girls in it as that's what created the "digsy Problem" tm in the first place, shitting in my own backyard else I'd be in Sunshine again lol Would it be up to girls standards or make me look like a cheap charlie?

Ah k sounds like an option, I don't intend on BF any of the girls in it as that's what created the "digsy Problem" tm in the first place, shitting in my own backyard else I'd be in Sunshine again lol Would it be up to girls standards or make me look like a cheap charlie?

are you going to pattaya to bang whores, or take the Queen on a date? :Circle_Sharks:

The first but hey even if I am just bringing a chick back to bang I do have standards and if the room looks a dive to me wtf is it gonna look to them 5555

I stayed there earlier this year and the rooms are a good standard for the price. I didn't stay in the standard room but i did stay in the other 2 types (deluxe and superior i think), the only difference is the size.

I did this review on trip advisor

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293919-d1457763-Reviews-Billabong_Hotel-Pattaya.html

Just booked my trip 3rd to 29th Oct.

Staying in a Superior room. I sent an enquiry mail and 15 mins later got a reply. Now that is a very fast responce and did impress me hence the booking.

Diverse

i stayed in may and it is a good place, 24 hour bar which is handy for a late drink or an early coffee. they always ask for id when you bring a girl back which is a bonus in my book. and the LK Metro area is nice and central. be careful if your elderly or have trouble with stairs as the LK Metro area does not have lifts so if you get put in the top floor of the Billabong you may struggle a bit. i had many girls moan about the stairs (lazy gits)

oh and it does food which is a bonus...

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I stayed there in Jan as a newbie and had a blast.I only found it because i had to goto DD to drop off a donation for the Xmas party and go talking to a guy there. Explained that i was staying in adump and needed some where new he suggested it. The rooms are nice and clean come fully equiped Big bed,bathroom,tv,dvd,balcony,stocked fridge,in room safe,air con,fan and wifi. Greg and the girls are great fun and will insure you have a good time. As for the stairs i can vouch for that they do take some get used to,Hence be booking a lower floor in Sept for my return visit. Hope this helps.

Be well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Just a quick note on the website. The correct place is http://www.billabonghotel.com

Also have room specials in Aug/Sep from 500 baht a night which is 150 off.

Cheers

Greg

girls0310i.jpg

check out there website all prices of rooms/photos www.billabong.com

Imo opinion its one of the better hotels/guest houses in soi LK , as for bars you be smack in the center of it all you be surrounded by soi buakao, soi Diana were there are 100s of bars . Try Pook Swan Bar out on soi Buakao cheap beer / bar fines and free pool and the ladys are friendly . From soi LK just a short walk down soi Diana and your on 2nd road and more bars were you can catch baht bus to Beach rd and walking st.

Edited by gregj69

I stayed there for about 3 weeks in Jan. It's a nice place and has a fun bar W/good food. I stayed in 2 rooms and they were both nice. The only negative I can think of is it's a little loud on the weekends with the band. So unless you go to bed early and sleep light it's a great place to stay.

I stayed there for about 3 weeks in Jan. It's a nice place and has a fun bar W/good food. I stayed in 2 rooms and they were both nice. The only negative I can think of is it's a little loud on the weekends with the band. So unless you go to bed early and sleep light it's a great place to stay.

Thanks for the good rap. By the way the band is only on Suns now and finishes 8 - 8.30 pm.

Cheers

Greg

I have just come back from staying in the same soi at another guest house for the last two weeks and was impressed by the staff and the comfort levels they make u feel at home, so have just booked to have my two weeks at xmas at the Billabong

Cheers

The Billabong hotel is IMO a great place to stay with plenty of action in nearby sois. And as far as the girls getting jealous, No. Not in my experience anyway. All the girls are friendly and good company and no pressure for lady drinks.

Edited by buell

Anybody recommend this hotel? I guessing cause it has it's own bar with bargirls it's GF but is it a nice hotel and one that wouldn't make me look like a cheap charlie. One of the reasons for looking at this one is that it overlooks the DD from what I read so get that out of the way first although walking out everyday and seeing it might just be a problem 5555 Another is that it isn't too far from Walking Street AFAIK

Anybody know any prices etc for low season (October time), any cool bars near by as tbh I don't think I was in this area at all during my last trip :/

It is a great place to sit and watch the world go by. Greg is a good bloke and will love it if you bring him a bottle of red wine. Havent stayed in the rooms but friends have and were happy. Good food 24 hours also. Great location straight across from DD.

image.png

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like a bloody great joint, I would love to stay there for my October trip - but how loud is the buzz from the street at 2 or 3am? Some places have some soundproofing on the windows which is great when you're ruined at 1am and just want to sleep...

All I've ever heard on here and from friends are good reports

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

are you going to pattaya to bang whores, or take the queen on a date? :Circle_Sharks:

spoken like a true aussie::GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by flynn

Looks like a bloody great joint, I would love to stay there for my October trip - but how loud is the buzz from the street at 2 or 3am? Some places have some soundproofing on the windows which is great when you're ruined at 1am and just want to sleep...

I am sorry but we don't have soundproofing but generally the noise from the street is very reasonable. All the bars are supposed to cut their music by 2 am and most of the time they do. If a bar in the street decides to have a late noisy party it can be a bit much. Usually fine though!

As far as barfining where you stay we have found if you tell the ladies up front that you are just here for fun and don't want a girlfriend ( and stick to the 3 night rule), they are fine about it. If anyone gets any jealous crap I want to know about it.

Cheers

Greg

I really enjoyed a short stay at the Billabong. The girls, staff, rooms ,food and taxi are all great.

The one thing that made me change hotels was the bed. The plastic liner was not a nice feel, also the matress had probably seen better days.

If the bed was better i would definately make the Billabong my base in Pattaya.

Stayed at the Billabong at the beginning of the year and am going back in October - too bone idle to seriously look for anywhere else.

Great staff and great girls, everyone very friendly. Good standard of Engrish, haha.

The balconies face onto the street which is great for wasting time and just watching what's going on.

Most of the noise seemed to come from the occasional all night Thai karaoke party, but so what? Pattaya isn't exactly a quiet place.

Central location and right between Sois Dianna and Buckow, but far less traffic than either.

Greg is a decent bloke who runs the place well but still finds time to go out on the occasional piss-up.

I was sorry to leave and will be glad to be back!

I really enjoyed a short stay at the billabong. The girls, staff, rooms ,food and taxi are all great.

The one thing that made me change hotels was the bed. The plastic liner was not a nice feel, also the matress had probably seen better days.

If the bed was better i would definately make the Billabong my base in Pattaya.

G'day Teamsatan

Not sure when you stayed here but we just replaced all the mattresses 3 weeks ago with good quality ones with a supposed 10 warranty. And got padded mattress protectors as well. Everyone so far says they are great.

Cheers

Greg

Edited by gregj69

G'day Teamsatan

Not sure when you stayed here but we just replaced all the mattresses 3 weeks ago with good quality ones with a supposed 10 warranty. And got padded mattress protectors as well. Everyone so far says they are great.

Cheers

Greg

Great to hear that you made some improvements.

I suppose those mattresses do get a pounding.555

You forgot to mention the recently recovered Sofa

Lounge under the awning opposite Visa Express.

Do you still try to charge a rental for sitting on it 555

Keep well Greg

Cheers Laurie