IGNORED

silver star gogo

scnitzer3

22 hours ago, LuckyDucky said:

Did you go Magnum ?

Any opinions welcome please .

Yes I did,Twice.
No where as good as in the past, The Jacuzzi show was dead, plenty of nudity though, a lot of larger, thicker ladies on display, I was lucky to get one of the slimmer, younger , better looking ones to play with, When she had to go dance she bought a friend over to look after me!! ( more like to make sure no one else got hold of her meal ticket). Mamasan remembered me and was also all over me, bludged Tequila shots and you should have seen the sharks circle, Told them all to go and just played with the first two, . It was an expensive few hours, but the ladies were very friendly and everything was on offer for playtime, They both wanted me to take them together for a threesome, I declined the first night as i had plans to catch up with friends in MIT complex, and a BF waiting there,

Went back two nights later for a short, ( 1 beer and LD ) raid, BF the two of them and off to play. 700 BF and 200 LT after negotiations, they opened at 3000. was a great night, and they were really into each other as well as keeping me fully satisfied.

Just goes to show that while the place overall wasn't great there was definately a few diamonds in the rough

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Magnum PI said:

Just goes to show that while the place overall wasn't great there was definately a few diamonds in the rough

Thank you for an excellent post but it underlines the disastrous effect the creeping cancer of gogos has had in our Pattaya.

Diamonds in the rough used to mean beer bar, food halls, beach, beach road, general life, a smile in the street etc but now it means a b** gogo with BF, mamasan, shark like friends, crap music, dinner and breakfast alone, and an empty wallet.

OK if you are handsome man aged not much than the girl and with "game", for the rest of us our best hope is city hall driving these girl auction houses back to being a few dozen adult entertainment places.

2 hours ago, simon46 said:

Thank you for an excellent post but it underlines the disastrous effect the creeping cancer of gogos has had in our Pattaya.

Diamonds in the rough used to mean beer bar, food halls, beach, beach road, general life, a smile in the street etc but now it means a b** gogo with BF, mamasan, shark like friends, crap music, dinner and breakfast alone, and an empty wallet.

OK if you are handsome man aged not much than the girl and with "game", for the rest of us our best hope is city hall driving these girl auction houses back to being a few dozen adult entertainment places.

Yes, but the problem is that the gogos that will get closed will be the raunchier ones with nudity, leaving the boring coyote bars as the last ones standing.

• 2 months later...
On 29/08/2015 at 17:02, Eric Le Roi said:

Peaw. Barfined her about 4 times couple of years ago, a bit crazy but value for money.

Bumped into her in april this year outside Kaos on LK.

any info about her actually guys ?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Magnum PI said:

Any news about if and when this gogo will reopen?

http://www.pattayagogos.com/nlne18b.htm#Binary_Star_2105

Looks like everyone moved from 8 to 7 and 8 shutdown.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

so open again, thanks for that,
Will call in next week and check it out

You know why they closed? Hoping to visit early July.

TGOEA

Walked by the Silver Star on Soi 8 a few days ago and still shut!

The one on Soi 7 still open though!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Good news. I always have enjoyed my visits. Maybe few guys ever leave a nice tip for the 2 girls in the tub. Last time I was there, I put 100 baht or possibly 200 in the tip tray. Very surprised how much they expressed their appreciation. Good play after that. 

TGOEA

9 hours ago, Bira said:

Good news. I always have enjoyed my visits. Maybe few guys ever leave a nice tip for the 2 girls in the tub. Last time I was there, I put 100 baht or possibly 200 in the tip tray. Very surprised how much they expressed their appreciation. Good play after that. 

This one place always intrigued me and always denied entry because I’m an Indian. I’ll try again next week when I’m there. Maybe I can charm the doorman this time and get myself in.

Candy, I think you probably are already greeting the door man with a friendly and polite "Sawadee Khrap". For what it's worth, I tip the doorman at a few places - but only when leaving. Maybe on entering would work. Don't even give them a chance to say no. 

TGOEA

7 hours ago, Bira said:

Candy, I think you probably are already greeting the door man with a friendly and polite "Sawadee Khrap". For what it's worth, I tip the doorman at a few places - but only when leaving. Maybe on entering would work. Don't even give them a chance to say no. 

Yeah, I know the ropes and tried all of that. But this and TQ has always remained elusive. TQ I ventured last trip thanks to my Canadian mate.

On 22/06/2018 at 02:05, Candy77 said:

This one place always intrigued me and always denied entry because I’m an Indian. I’ll try again next week when I’m there. Maybe I can charm the doorman this time and get myself in.

last time i went in silver star 7 there were about 10 customers and apart from me and an old guy the rest were indian.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

1 hour ago, praf974 said:

last time i went in silver star 7 there were about 10 customers and apart from me and an old guy the rest were indian.

Good news. So either they’ve changed recently or I’m not a hansum man 555

Silver Star Soi 7 is almost directly across the street from Tequila Reef and apparently, they reshuffled their staff, closing their Soi 8 location for the low season. They have upgraded their air cons in the Soi 7 location but I do see a lot of people go in and walk out. All doing the double take as they walk in and out. Actually quite funny to observe.

I've seen a few fairly decent looking girls go with customers and others are less desirable. They used to have a bubbly door girl working in front but I guess they got rid of her. It's always a good idea to tip doormen even just a cursory 20 baht or even more for some information. 

It seems at the moment they are simply adjusting their budget to ride out the low season. A common mistake in business is lack of cash flow understanding IMHO. I will find out more information from the owner as well as the landlord. For now, their Soi 7 location is open nightly.

I remember the first time I walked in there ordered a vodka cranberry and about 2 minutes later a cube of ice shot right into it. That girl had talent from about 3 meters away. Tip: If you do not wish this happen to your drink, then be sure to put your hand over your glass.

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Have enjoyed your restaurant on 2 occasions. Keep up the good work on the reconaissance.

TGOEA

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

There were a lot of newer faces there over the weekend five or six 20-22 year olds. The majority though were the veterans. That said there were more customers than I can remember being there and many actually stayed. It’s always been a bit hands on and interactive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice report thankyou.  I’ve got 9 weeks to go.  Was hoping one of my old haunts was going to be ok

Was in Soi 7 one in October last year - Soi 8 was still closed. Mixed bunch, mainly older MILF's, but good fun in jacuzzi, ice cubes show etc for the tourists.

Old fashioned fun, stayed for a couple of beers, I don't bar fine from these sort of places. Suspect action depends on how many punters in at the time and/or how much you want to spend on LD's.

Not particularly pushy, but did expect tip for the 'show'.

Worth a visit IMO if you like that sort of thing.

Will pop in on next trip if still open.

• 8 months later...

I visited a few times on my last trip ( Aug/Sept )
I found it just as interactive as usual and a good mix of the old hands a some new ones.
Due to the lack of numbers there wasn't much happening in the spa unfortunately
Most of my time there I constantly had two naked ladies on my lap and beside me with very active hands and mouths!
the one negative was the server girls being very pushy for drinks, I happily bought drinks for one i have known for years and this appeared to be the signal for all the others to circle like sharks around a minnow!!
I had to be tough and very assertive, almost telling them to Piss off, but Didn't want to wreck the atmosphere I had going with the ladies.

Still worth going to though!

Will be back in a few months with a newbie and Silver Star will be one of the stops for sure.

Same experience for me in March.  A good vibe and profits for the bar wrecked by the sharks.  I walked.

If I wasn't a regular I may well have walked as well, But i knew I would have a good time if I could get them to leave me alone.
even the regular server I have known for years was a bit over the top this time. 
I guess its a problem being a very low , low season. not many customers to keep them occupied and very few opportunities for drinks or tips, 
a pity they and the mamasan, can't see how negative these actions are

Archived