anyone ??

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone ??

Are you new to "TeH InTernEtz"?

anyone ??

been there

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

anyone ??

Which one, there are 3 Silver Star a GoGos in Pattaya!?rolleyes.gif

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Which one, there are 3 Silver Star a GoGos in Pattaya!?rolleyes.gif

Plahgat

As it was posted in the soi 7 forum I guess that our talkative BM Schnitzer3 meant that one.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

soi 7 silver star!! nothing further to add on this topic :P

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

for a comprehensive review on any bar , gogo , Soi 6 , darkside , whatever just go to www.thai-anxiety.com

you cant go wrong with this web site for info :GoldenSmile1:

My apologies guys I was typing away when a pop up window came so I sent my question to somewhere else, lol hope it wasnt work.

Just wondering if anyone else loves the place and especially the mamasum Ill be in Pattaya soon and be back there.

• 4 months later...

My apologies guys I was typing away when a pop up window came so I sent my question to somewhere else, lol hope it wasnt work.

Just wondering if anyone else loves the place and especially the mamasum Ill be in Pattaya soon and be back there.

I know it and her very well.

I find it a fun place unlike others where the dancers look like they are just going through the same old routine time and time again. This lot are all fun including the waitresses and the mamasun, who is the most ticklish lady I have ever fondled.

silver star soi 7 .... love it

been many times lots of sexy young girls

bar fined about 5 or 6 from there in the last year

all very and great fun

was in there in june and some bloke got the drinks in for everyone in there

twice.......

get to patts this thursday and silver star will be 1st gogo bar i go too ..

• 8 months later...

I've been there once and found the waitresses were not shy.... Is it common practice to barfine them here?

• 5 weeks later...

I've been there once and found the waitresses were not shy.... Is it common practice to barfine them here?

Silver star go go is great go go bar. Mamasan is too much sexy and funny. I enjoyed many times this place. You can bar fine waitresses no problem. I can acknowledge they are not shy. Also I can recommend girl name Jau. She is funny.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 4 weeks later...

anyone ??

Well Silverstar agogo is a no gogo :GoldenSmile1: the gogo bars on soi 7 soi 8 boring and even wrap up your 5 baht change in selotape so you will give a tip.....Only place for gogo barrs is walking st being Whats up agogo been the best for talent,and Climax agogo not too bad either as manager there called Joe is a dancing girls agent both on Soi 15,Alcatraz been my less favourite gogo on walking st...Oh i forgot JOE AKA Gerry has good partys in sapphire agogo Soi 15 every thursday.........

Well Silverstar agogo is a no gogo :GoldenSmile1: the gogo bars on soi 7 soi 8 boring and even wrap up your 5 baht change in selotape so you will give a tip.....Only place for gogo barrs is walking st being Whats up agogo been the best for talent,and Climax agogo not too bad either as manager there called Joe is a dancing girls agent both on soi 15,Alcatraz been my less favourite gogo on walking st...Oh i forgot JOE AKA Gerry has good partys in sapphire agogo soi 15 every thursday.........

Silver star GG on soi 7 is not boring. I can not agreed. They have good staff and dancers. Silver star GG soi 8 is really boring. I visited many times but I never saw some nice dancer.Only one the plus sighn can be draught beer 65 B.

Silver star GG on soi 7 is not boring. I can not agreed. They have good staff and dancers. Silver star GG soi 8 is really boring. I visited many times but I never saw some nice dancer.Only one the plus sighn can be draught beer 65 B.

Well price of beer doesnt bother me when im on holidays, id have a open wallet.i wouldnt be a cheap charlie all i said is i think the sois have had there day......

Well Silverstar agogo is a no gogo :GoldenSmile1: the gogo bars on soi 7 soi 8 boring and even wrap up your 5 baht change in selotape so you will give a tip.....Only place for gogo barrs is walking st being Whats up agogo been the best for talent,and Climax agogo not too bad either as manager there called Joe is a dancing girls agent both on soi 15,Alcatraz been my less favourite gogo on walking st...Oh i forgot JOE AKA Gerry has good partys in sapphire agogo soi 15 every thursday.........

“and even wrap up your 5 baht change in selotape (sic) so you will give a tip”

So true, they do it to all customers, both in Silver Star 1 on Soi 8 and in Silver Star 2 on Soi 7.

A reason for me NOT to tip.

Well price of beer doesnt bother me when im on holidays, id have a open wallet.i wouldnt be a cheap charlie all i said is i think the sois have had there day......

Nobody talk that price of beer is cheap. It was only make an effort comparison with price of beer other places where is more expensive. When you drink ten beers and more a day it can be useful information.

“and even wrap up your 5 baht change in selotape (sic) so you will give a tip”

So true, they do it to all customers, both in Silver Star 1 on Soi 8 and in Silver Star 2 on Soi 7.

A reason for me NOT to tip.

So i think we all agree that there a disaster of agogos :GoldenSmile1: Id prefer to pay 120 baht a beer and get a rub and a tug,maybe even play with girls in jacuzzi...so Walking st your only man i think

I am sorry but I am not fan of WS

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_2808.JPG

After spedning a week in Bangkok on our first trip we decided to go for a couple of days to Pattaya. We slept on soi 7 in Anna Jet guesthouse (first place we managed to find when we got there) so the silver star 2 is just on the opposite side of that soi.

After hanging about with my mates we decided to pop in and it was a good decision! :GrinNod1: Before the entrance there was written: 'Our rules - no drugs, no pictures!' Tom looked at the bouncer and asked him: 'So what, can I bring my fuckin gun in??' (yes, we had quite a few pints during the day!). You should have seen guy's face! :GrinNod1: As that was our first visit to a real gogo bar in Thailand we were a bit surprised seeing all those girls wearing those skimpy mini skirts (well, you would not call that a mini skirt, it was as big as a soldier's belt). We sat next to the wall and right away there was a girl asking if we want anything to drink. As I looked around there was lots of hands-on work going on. A beautiful girl, who I was watching during her dancing round, came there and sat next to me. Her name was Mai and she was a really nice gal. Her English was completely elementary (more like FF) but she had that charming smile and a good attitude. My attention was really divided as we were all watching those 3 girls having fun in jacuzzi :Awesome: . I bought her a lady drink and suddenly she started massaging me and put my hand between her legs! :Cross_Fingers: I was just finishing my beer when a girl came to ask if I need another one, and Mai said that barfine for her is 600B. The woman looked at me and... I said: 'yes please, and that sitting next to me has to be dressed up as I am taking her home!'. It was around 10.30 pm so we settled on 2000B for a LT (she said she has to leave around 8 am).

We agreed with my mates to meet tomorrow and go to the beach and off we went with Mai for a small walk and then back to the room. Although in the bar she was open and out-going, when we got to the room she was quite shy (at first, later she proved to be a great jockey :GoldenSmile1: ).

IMG_2796.JPG

I was really satisfied and in the morning asked her if she would stay with me for the whole day for this same money. She was happy to stay and we got a companion/guide for a day. Together with my mates (both took girls for a night from there) we spent half a day on the beach, and then, in the evening, went to WS.

What can I say? The place is worth visiting!!!

IMG_2793.JPG

Gonna have to visit this gogo forsure :GrinNod1:

Fear and Loathing in Pattaya

Archived