IGNORED

silver star gogo

scnitzer3

I went there in march and loved it. One of the better gogos i went to on my last trip. Will be going back for sure

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's fair to say that Silver Star's "speciality" is showcasing older ladies! Some have retained good figures but there are others that really should stay under wraps. To my annoyance, it always seems the latter that pester me for drinks and who instigate an unwelcome groping of my private parts.  That said, amongst the considerable rough, there are a few young diamonds to be had from time to time. I saw an insanely cute girl in there last night but who could not speak a word of English, so I really didn't feel like taking things further. Even more annoying, she was being chaperoned by one of the elder "Dorises!", who was trying her level best to extract lady drinks from me!

We can say that for the area soi 7 and 8 it is currently probably the best GG barSexy girl GG have problem with  girls enough and Silver star GG soi 8 heavyweights are mostly girls. World wide GG on BR is no nudity.

Silver star.

I visited this GG on soi 7 several times last vacation before going to sleep in your hotel and the atmosphere was mostly good. I was pretty good terms with Mamasan (they have 3 Mamasan) and I bought her several times LD, but after me during one of the visits attempted more than 100 BHT rob, I visited the GG. How foolish and imprudent behavior.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

they have nudity in silver star now?

Yes, although in some cases it is not such a good thing!

• 1 month later...

I really like SS GG on Soi 7 , every time I am Patts I visit there, Sure there are a few rough girls but overall the talent is good and very friendly. Much better than the one in Soi 8 where the girls merely go through the motions and aren't really interested in you.

The one on Soi 7 is a definate stop when introducing nwbie friends to Patts.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 months later...

Went here my first trip 2 years ago, It took me around 10 seconds inside to have a girls tongue inside my mouth. 2 drinks and 5 minutes later barfine lol.. Great sex, she was a 3holer. paid 1500 bath shorttime. It's the one with the big Fuck me tattoo on her ass. forgot her name.

T55AgR0.jpg?1

Which one, there are 3 Silver Star a GoGos in Pattaya!? :rolleyes:

Plahgat

Still three? I thought there were only two already. GG WS is still in operation?

For BM and thread. Yes I was repeatedly.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Went here my first trip 2 years ago, It took me around 10 seconds inside to have a girls tongue inside my mouth. 2 drinks and 5 minutes later barfine lol.. Great sex, she was a 3holer. paid 1500 bath shorttime. It's the one with the big Fuck me tattoo on her ass. forgot her name.

T55AgR0.jpg?1

Peaw. Barfined her about 4 times couple of years ago, a bit crazy but value for money.

Bumped into her in april this year outside kaos on LK.

Peaw. Barfined her about 4 times couple of years ago, a bit crazy but value for money.

Bumped into her in april this year outside kaos on LK.

Good BF and my type of girl also would have done repeat BF’s. 

and i thought even the one on soi 7 shut . when was there some years agao it was very energetic and fun lots of girls but that was because the WS branch was shut may be for renov.. .this trip will revisit

any info on BF and  st/lt rate there?

• 1 month later...

Always have a good time there except for the guy in the toilet

area that likes to rub on you while you are busy taking a leak.

Will not stop when asked. Then wants money before you leave.

Complete asshole and can put me in a sour mood.

Always have a good time there except for the guy in the toilet

area that likes to rub on you while you are busy taking a leak.

Will not stop when asked. Then wants money before you leave.

Complete asshole and can put me in a sour mood.

yeah same thing happen in marine disco and the pier

have to control my pee as much as possible  to save the bahts   :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 months later...

Her Name is Paeng, Well that's her Nickname anyway. She's just came back a few weeks ago but I don't think she's working yet. I've known the all of the SS3 girls for quite sometime, She's sorta my Girls Best friend from back in 2009. She's the one in White.

I hope she brings the center one with her, providing thats not your gf

• 4 months later...

love it!!! I always have a blast in there as well as its sister bar/go-go on Soi 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Any updates on what this place is like atm? With all the Crackdowns that went on,  do they still have full nudity and play in the spa?

11 hours ago, Magnum PI said:

Any updates on what this place is like atm? With all the Crackdowns that went on,  do they still have full nudity and play in the spa?

I went in twice recently just to see what was on offer,i wasnt expecting a top notch line up but one girl took my fancy `pra` 27 yrs old,i bought her a drink and said i`d come back and see her another day,and being a man of my word i did  just that one or two nights later!

It turned out to be a really good decision,she was a great BF in every respect,really happy to go,great GFE,really affectionate, and back in the room she was superb,gave me a rim job to end all rim jobs:rolleyes:,really pleased i went back for her,one of the highlights of the holiday!

As far as nudity they still have nudity in the spa/shower tub!As with many gogo`s away from walking street/LK the line-up wont be premier league,but there are still nice girls to be had....trust me i know!:)

Used to love Silver Star  in Soi 7 when I lived there but not been back for a long time. It was 2012 and January 2013 when I was last there.   Is it still going ? I always used to bar fine a girl called Fon at the time. Unfortunately never took her picture and often wonder if she stills work there or where she is - ring any bells with anyone ?

Thanks Vimto,
will give it a look see when I am there next week, Always went in there, and it has been great,  but last trip ( feb this year) it was very dissapointing.
hopefully things are looking up again

• 2 months later...
On 8/12/2017 at 06:24, Magnum PI said:

Thanks Vimto,
will give it a look see when I am there next week, Always went in there, and it has been great,  but last trip ( feb this year) it was very dissapointing.
hopefully things are looking up again

I was there in March and had a great time, a couple of girls danced nude

I always had a better time in its sister club on Soi 8, except for this trip due to a polce raid there was no nudity and not much interaction.

7 hours ago, robert said:

I was there in March and had a great time, a couple of girls danced nude

I always had a better time in its sister club on Soi 8, except for this trip due to a polce raid there was no nudity and not much interaction.

I called in twice during my August trip, It was ok, plenty of Nudity and my wingman barfined and had a ball,
will call in again next trip in February.

Re the sister club on soi 8, I have tried it a few times but find the music extremely loud and the ladies very pushy for drinks and othewise dissinterested in showing me a good time.
therefore give it a wide birth nowadays

10 hours ago, Magnum PI said:

I called in twice during my August trip, It was ok, plenty of Nudity and my wingman barfined and had a ball,
will call in again next trip in February.

Re the sister club on soi 8, I have tried it a few times but find the music extremely loud and the ladies very pushy for drinks and othewise dissinterested in showing me a good time.
therefore give it a wide birth nowadays

I will be back in March and always have a good time there, had a few nice bar fines

Silver Star is probably my favorite gogo out of LK or Walking Street

The Jacuzzi show is great, ice cubes flying and beer bottle insertion. Also because it feels like an older draft beer drinking clientele it's very easy to roll in and get the party started. 

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

23 hours ago, Bagel said:

Silver Star is probably my favorite gogo out of LK or Walking Street

The Jacuzzi show is great, ice cubes flying and beer bottle insertion. Also because it feels like an older draft beer drinking clientele it's very easy to roll in and get the party started. 

we should drop in there in Feb when I am back

• 4 months later...
On 11/11/2017 at 11:53, Magnum PI said:

we should drop in there in Feb when I am back

Did you go Magnum ?

Any opinions welcome please .

Archived