IGNORED

silver star gogo

scnitzer3

Looks like this gogo isn't very popular looking at the little respons and lack of pics of hot women!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

silver star soi 7 .... love it

been many times lots of sexy young girls

bar fined about 5 or 6 from there in the last year

all very and great fun

was in there in june and some bloke got the drinks in for everyone in there

twice.......

get to patts this thursday and silver star will be 1st gogo bar i go too ..

• 4 weeks later...

IMG_2808.JPG

After spedning a week in Bangkok on our first trip we decided to go for a couple of days to Pattaya. We slept on soi 7 in Anna Jet guesthouse (first place we managed to find when we got there) so the silver star 2 is just on the opposite side of that soi.

After hanging about with my mates we decided to pop in and it was a good decision! :GrinNod1: Before the entrance there was written: 'Our rules - no drugs, no pictures!' Tom looked at the bouncer and asked him: 'So what, can I bring my fuckin gun in??' (yes, we had quite a few pints during the day!). You should have seen guy's face! :GrinNod1: As that was our first visit to a real gogo bar in Thailand we were a bit surprised seeing all those girls wearing those skimpy mini skirts (well, you would not call that a mini skirt, it was as big as a soldier's belt). We sat next to the wall and right away there was a girl asking if we want anything to drink. As I looked around there was lots of hands-on work going on. A beautiful girl, who I was watching during her dancing round, came there and sat next to me. Her name was Mai and she was a really nice gal. Her English was completely elementary (more like FF) but she had that charming smile and a good attitude. My attention was really divided as we were all watching those 3 girls having fun in jacuzzi :Awesome: . I bought her a lady drink and suddenly she started massaging me and put my hand between her legs! :Cross_Fingers: I was just finishing my beer when a girl came to ask if I need another one, and Mai said that barfine for her is 600B. The woman looked at me and... I said: 'yes please, and that sitting next to me has to be dressed up as I am taking her home!'. It was around 10.30 pm so we settled on 2000B for a LT (she said she has to leave around 8 am).

We agreed with my mates to meet tomorrow and go to the beach and off we went with Mai for a small walk and then back to the room. Although in the bar she was open and out-going, when we got to the room she was quite shy (at first, later she proved to be a great jockey :GoldenSmile1: ).

IMG_2796.JPG

I was really satisfied and in the morning asked her if she would stay with me for the whole day for this same money. She was happy to stay and we got a companion/guide for a day. Together with my mates (both took girls for a night from there) we spent half a day on the beach, and then, in the evening, went to WS.

What can I say? The place is worth visiting!!!

yeah i was in there about a year ago on my last trip and it thought it was far better than some of the more popular go-go's in WS.

my experience was sitting between the jacuzzi and the stage, there were two girls covering each other in soap behind me and a girls dancing on the stage, with one girl sitting on the edge of the stage having her breasts sucked on by a customer (she was topless). there was only one down side to the whole thing and that there was one girl who was blind drunk working there who was desperate to get a customer and was hassling everyone one...personally speaking i think someone should have sent her home as i feel its not a good advert for the bar.

other than that it was a great place to visit and i hope to be there again next year.

For me this club has it hit and misses when it comes to pretty girls.

The most memorable night for me in Silver Star was when a girl with new silicone was tired of having to constantly massage her breasts (something all new silicone girls must do), so she askes me to do it. There I sat for 30 minutes with her between my legs massaging her breasts and her getting much needed release and loving it; no LD no tip just me sipping my beer and lots of grins from the other farangs. Only in Thailand :)

Finished my evening off in there last night.

They had a nice line up and some of the girls were even smiling on the stage !

Lots of topless girls serving customers needs. Only downside a rather sourfaced drink server but just got another to serve me - no pompem :)

Will be back for one particular hottie.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

• 3 months later...

“and even wrap up your 5 baht change in selotape (sic) so you will give a tip”

So true, they do it to all customers, both in Silver Star 1 on Soi 8 and in Silver Star 2 on Soi 7.

A reason for me NOT to tip.

In the recently re-opened Silver Star on Soi 8 they play the sellotaped coins trick again. I'm saving baht coins now to pay my next beer there in sellotaped coins. BTW the price for a bottled Heineken has gone up there to 125 baht, which is Walking Street level. However the line-up has not improved at all and the refurbishments are minimal.

This was my first ever a GoGo... I didn't BF from there but thought it was quite good with a nice line up.

Has been even better than normal while the Soi 8 Silver Star was closed and all the ladies from both were working there. Had some really good nights there with so many looking after me, love the place.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I have patronized SS Soi 7 a number of times over the past 2-3 years & have enjoyed the dancers--when I can see them, that is! The seating in this GG needs revamping badly. I usually sit on the right side as you enter, right next to where MAMASAN has her pexiiglass assignment board. This means that the fellows sitting right at the stage are in front of me. This in itself is not a detractor, but I invariably get some overfed wanker standing while talking to someone seated at the stage & blocking my view of the dancers. I have tried other seats but have found none worthwhile.

In truth, the stage & tub leave little room in this small GG for adequate seating & passageways. I cannot get past this, but those who can should have a very enjoyable time there.

Does SS Soi 7 offer draught beer now?

CHEERS!

• 2 weeks later...

I find both bars somewhat OK, but not exciting. Lady drink prices are much higher than on Walking Street.

One way to ensure I won't leave a tip is to give me 1 Bt coins for change. I will throw them away first.

• 5 weeks later...

Great GOGO bar the girls are most friendly and appear to enjoy the work, the ice machine is a must sometimes a little off target but not very often.

THE DRAFT BEER HAS A STRANGE EFFECT. When we have had a few we seem to get a happy feeling making us smile and feel more relaxed.

Has anyone else noticed any effect drinking this great tasting beer.

Defo back in there in Nov.

The girls were very friendly in the Silver Star in jan2012.

Had 2 LTs and they both delivered the goods

Waitresses good fun too

Well done Silver Star

• 4 weeks later...

Had some good times in there this trip and found the bar staff and the dancing girls great fun. Will be going back there when i go back in september. More happy days to come :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Had some good times in there this trip and found the bar staff and the dancing girls great fun. Will be going back there when i go back in september. More happy days to come :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Silver Star 2 a go-go, one of the best a go-go's there is, definitely go at the weekend, they have girly shows, the last time I was there, one guy was l!€king a girl out and another guy was getting his thumbed f#€ked, cracking place!!!

I have patronized this GG for years (as late as last NOV), & for years it has been badly in need of a refit. The physical plant is skid row. The bathroom/dressing room area is disgusting. The owner has renovated the sister GG on Soi 8 but has expended no effort or expense on Soi 7, which I believe is the more popular & profit-making of the two. In a previous post I spoke to the seating arrangement, which rates somewhere between poor & pisspoor.

SS Soi 7 has always had younger, more attractive Dancers than Sister Soi  8.

CHEERS!

thanks for the reminder , I will deffo go there on my next visit .

I have walked past there but never been in, the only go go I have visited was Windmills last year. However after reading the positive responses, I will certainly give this one a visit next June....oohh yess!! :ThumbUp6:  :ThumbUp6:

Fun memories. First gogo I went to when I first come to Thai 06. And also first barfine I did if I remember correct. Not been for years so might have to go take a look some day.

• 4 weeks later...

loved this place,  nice and close to my hotel on Soi 7,  good place to start and end the night.  the waitress service was top quality and very friendly,  i actually preferred having a drink and a bit of a fumble with the waitresses in here.  nice ladies.

i did like the silver star on Soi 8 too,   Sue was my little pocket rocket of choice in there.   popped my gogo cherry with her 20mins after leaving my hotel for the first time after arrival.

Am I missing something, no one mentioned ice cubes... Memorable for the ice cube trick . Enjoyed several visits here recently.

• 1 month later...

Went in there the week before Songkran, wish I didn't. Both in Soi 7 and 8 charged premium drink prices and had THE WORST lineup that I have ever seen in Pattaya. Rather spend the 135 Baht for a Chang in a pleasant Walking Street Agogo instead.

Archived