Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai-farang fistfight on WS

BigBangkokTheory

Was sitting at Robins nest a few weeks ago having a coffee at 10am

across the road were two shirtless Lager lout type lads .. being loud and slamming their hands on the bar

and generally being obnoxious dickheads....

These are exaclty the types that will pick fights with anyone Thais included......

absolute loudmouthed morons they were the poor bar staff looked very embarassed !!!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Make Love Not War", some guys obviously never heard that phrase. Bring a Humvee with a 50 cal. mounted if you really looking for a fight, makes things easier :Club_fight1:

Another time in Vietnam I saw a youngish guy started to kick a old falang in the back lightly, Muay Thai style (sort of like warning shots, to get him to clear off). He looked a bit Thai, so I asked the mate of the guy fighting if he was Thai, in a completely non threatening manner. The prick got all wide eyed and started shouting to his mate, pointing at me, suggesting I wanted to go him. WTF. I'm no fighter by any means, I just raised my hands in a don't want any trouble gesture, which seemed to aggravate him further lol. There was a security guard standing right next to me the whole time, but I get the impression they don't get involved until absolutely necessary. Anyway it didn't go any further, but I'm willing to bet he was Thai.

If he was thai then he wouldn't be starting trouble in Viet nam besides a bouncer would intervene straight away if foreigners are involved. And a thai person is a foreigner in vietnam as well. And remember Viet nam is a communist country

This is totally of topic. Fighting or fights with farangs in other asian countries is not thailand , And in vietnam they don't jump in on fights unless they are street kids or uneducated people, people will come out and crowd around but thats about it.

I would have to agree with earlier posts that There Is no win situation when fighting in thailand for a farang unless your james bond and make a quick get away after the first few exchanges.

But even saying that i was in a blue with a nutcase thai guy i met from Insomnia ,Well he was half french half thai couldn't speak thai at all only english and french he was on a holiday.

I was with a aussie mate i originally came to patts with. so we were at Insomnia had a bottle of alcohol and friendly as we were got talking to this half thai guy and shouted him drinks all night 3 of us went through 2 bottles at the club i think hennesy .

So as it was getting early in the morning about 5-6am we called it quits and started the journey home .on the way the half thai guy was tagging along when we both said to him where are you going and he was like going with you guys to your hotel and we were like no your not .

Me and my mate both of us had or ladies ready to get some action being that we were fairly intoxicated and an arguement broke out with this half thai guy and the lady i was with.

Apparently she told him to fuck off in thai which the half thai guy couldn't understand but because he was so intoxicated he punched her in the face and she hit the ground K'O . What could i do i just had to do something only one of us was fighting with the half thai guy My mate was on another planet barely could stand up but because my mate was a farang he got put in the monkeyhouse when the police arrived.

When the police Did actually arrive they slamed me on the ground and smashed the fuck out of me for about 2-3 minutes with what i felt was knees and a batton .Thrown into the mokeyhouse where the half thai guy was actually let go not even arrested and he was laughing when he was told to go Wtf.

As a newbie in thailand i didn't know the law and the BIB ended up scamming me for 2K AUD which was insane.

But i remember the feeling i got from the thai police in that room , it was like they wanted to shoot us.

They Didn't even get anyone who could translate or speak english and not even once did they ask us what actually happen'd !!

Spent 2 days in the cells in the pattaya ...after exchange of cash passports and mobile phones we were set free.

Then we were told we had to come up with another 2k Aud to get our passports and phones back. And apparently that was to pay for the guys injuries. WTF the guy was laughing when he walked out of the interigation room he didn't have any injuries that needed any medical assistance what is 2k Aud ?

There you go people if its not thai people fucking you up the arse its the police There is no absolute win for a farang in thailand in any sort of altercation with a thai person even if it is a person who doesn't even live in thailand just looks abit thai!!!

I absolutely love thailand but there is just so much hatred out there hidden under smiles and when its unleashed ,i will sorry for the poor bastard that cop's it !!

And i just want to confirm that if anyone met me i am not the type of person that starts fights or has attitude at all , I stood up for what i felt was right ..I just wanted to point that out if you think something along those lines.!!

If he was thai then he wouldn't be starting trouble in Viet nam besides a bouncer would intervene straight away if foreigners are involved. And a thai person is a foreigner in vietnam as well. And remember Viet nam is a communist country

This is totally of topic. Fighting or fights with farangs in other asian countries is not thailand , And in vietnam they don't jump in on fights unless they are street kids or uneducated people, people will come out and crowd around but thats about it.

I would have to agree with earlier posts that There Is no win situation when fighting in thailand for a farang unless your james bond and make a quick get away after the first few exchanges.

But even saying that i was in a blue with a nutcase thai guy i met from insomnia ,Well he was half french half thai couldn't speak thai at all only english and french he was on a holiday.

I was with a aussie mate i originally came to patts with. so we were at Insomnia had a bottle of alcohol and friendly as we were got talking to this half thai guy and shouted him drinks all night 3 of us went through 2 bottles at the club i think hennesy .

So as it was getting early in the morning about 5-6am we called it quits and started the journey home .on the way the half thai guy was tagging along when we both said to him where are you going and he was like going with you guys to your hotel and we were like no your not .

Me and my mate both of us had or ladies ready to get some action being that we were fairly intoxicated and an arguement broke out with this half thai guy and the lady i was with.

Apparently she told him to fuck off in thai which the half thai guy couldn't understand but because he was so intoxicated he punched her in the face and she hit the ground K'O . What could i do i just had to do something only one of us was fighting with the half thai guy My mate was on another planet barely could stand up but because my mate was a farang he got put in the monkeyhouse when the police arrived.

When the police Did actually arrive they slamed me on the ground and smashed the fuck out of me for about 2-3 minutes with what i felt was knees and a batton .Thrown into the mokeyhouse where the half thai guy was actually let go not even arrested and he was laughing when he was told to go Wtf.

As a newbie in thailand i didn't know the law and the BIB ended up scamming me for 2K AUD which was insane.

But i remember the feeling i got from the thai police in that room , it was like they wanted to shoot us.

They Didn't even get anyone who could translate or speak english and not even once did they ask us what actually happen'd !!

Spent 2 days in the cells in the pattaya ...after exchange of cash passports and mobile phones we were set free.

Then we were told we had to come up with another 2k Aud to get our passports and phones back. And apparently that was to pay for the guys injuries. WTF the guy was laughing when he walked out of the interigation room he didn't have any injuries that needed any medical assistance what is 2k Aud ?

There you go people if its not thai people fucking you up the arse its the police There is no absolute win for a farang in thailand in any sort of altercation with a thai person even if it is a person who doesn't even live in thailand just looks abit thai!!!

I absolutely love thailand but there is just so much hatred out there hidden under smiles and when its unleashed ,i will sorry for the poor bastard that cop's it !!

And i just want to confirm that if anyone met me i am not the type of person that starts fights or has attitude at all , I stood up for what i felt was right ..I just wanted to point that out if you think something along those lines.!!

What happened to your TG? Why couldn't she vouch for you that the half Thai guy punched her? Why would the police take his side when he couldn't even speak Thai? He must not have looked full Thai since he was half French?

Last night (this morning) about 2:30 a.m. (+ or - 15 minutes) I was exiting WS after the addicts crawl. About 50 meters from the entrance to WS there was a fight between a Thai and a farang.

It was kind of a blur, but as I recall they were on ground wrestling, and two other Thais were kicking the farang. The farang stood up the drew back a fist to hit one of the Thais. The Thai helds his arms out (as if to say "stay back") and shouted at the farang in Thai. Then the other Thais knocked the farang out cold. Jing jing mak khap!

The police arrived as I left the scene. Sorry no pics!

Jesus Christ, if you were in my country, you foreign fucking dickheads, I would take special relish in beating you to a pulp. Given my smaller size, I would need a few of my country men to make up the difference. (Relevant)

Bad enough you come to my country, fuck all my women, then winge about the lack of spoiled Western conveniences, infrastructure etc.

THEN bitch about Japanese tourists who want to come here and price you out of the market, Indians and Black Americans who want to subversively harass you in the streets, without ACTUALLY creating a publicisable fuss. Then scream Rascist at every protest.

Tee Hee

BUT SERIOUSLY

I don't believe there has ever been a drunk Farang that has been beaten up for NO REASON Get the fucking cultural picture?

ie. Get the picture?????????????

Oh dear, did I realy say ALL this?

• 3 years later...

This seems to be an old topic... but here's my 2 cents..

If any of my trips around Asia (for mongering and other purposes) have taught me anything, then, that is this: 

(i) you cannot have a friend better than someone from this part of the world. You might end up being best friends for life.

(ii) you cannot make a worser enemy than someone from here. There are tales of families avenging the honor of their members.

You must choose, but choose wisely.

And remember, as long as you are in a foreign country, the local laws will never favor you, unless you shit golden bricks.

And to paraphrase another member, why fight when you can love.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived