Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai-farang fistfight on WS

BigBangkokTheory

Last night (this morning) about 2:30 a.m. (+ or - 15 minutes) I was exiting WS after the addicts crawl. About 50 meters from the entrance to WS there was a fight between a Thai and a farang.

It was kind of a blur, but as I recall they were on ground wrestling, and two other Thais were kicking the farang. The farang stood up the drew back a fist to hit one of the Thais. The Thai helds his arms out (as if to say "stay back") and shouted at the farang in Thai. Then the other Thais knocked the farang out cold. Jing jing mak khap!

The police arrived as I left the scene. Sorry no pics!

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was I there? I dont remember anything after Iron Club... apparently i got in at 5am

was I there? I dont remember anything after Iron club... apparently i got in at 5am

No, this was after we parted company at Roxy's. You guys were probably inside Iron at the time.

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

Usually the Police win!

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

What the hell? 1) Why is anybody fighting the local guys? Seems like bad idea, no matter what. 2)Are these guys so out of shape they can't fight a few Thai guys? While it is a really bad idea to do so, come on.My high school football pads weigh more than these guys.Granted I am 6'2 and work out 4 days a week.Still just about anybody of European extraction should be able to pitch a few of these guys across a room.

What the hell? 1) Why is anybody fighting the local guys? Seems like bad idea, no matter what. 2)Are these guys so out of shape they can't fight a few Thai guys? While it is a really bad idea to do so, come on.My high school football pads weigh more than these guys.Granted I am 6'2 and work out 4 days a week.Still just about anybody of European extraction should be able to pitch a few of these guys across a room.

I deleted my smartass remark. I'll replace it with this thought. Fighting a Thai must be like living in "The Matrix". There is an endless supply of opponents that appear out of nowhere.

Would have preferred the smart ass remark.As I said twice, it is a bad idea to do so.Kind of an ugly farang thing to do. You could hurt the little guys. The attitude of these local guys when they get drunk seems like a hard core case of short man's syndrome.

Maybe it is in the genetic wiring. The short guys at the gym are always doing more curls and benching more to look buff.More badass. My 20 pound Maltese/poodle likes to growl at oother dogs. But only those of at least the German Shepard or St. Bernard variety. Go figure.

All this Thai guys are short therefore cannot handle themselves unless they go in team handed B/S. I am quite a loaded guy and can handle myself and there is no way I would fuck with them even on a one to one. Have seen a large farang laid out by one kick along Second Road and once in The Cowboy some US army guy KO'd with one elbow to the temple. I admit that the security guys from Baccara's piled into him when he went down though. To hell with that shit, I aint there to prove I am a man by fighting, but by fucking

To any farang with a hot head or bad temper, then Thailand is definately not the place to go and start a fight.

I was in Patts for songkran 2007, my mate and me went for a walk down soi 7 when a couple of farangs started causing trouble in one of the bars. My mate and me looked at eachother and said fuck this, let's go, within walking out and going 2 bars up, there were about 20-30 Thai's battering them with pool cues, bar stools and whatever else they could get their hands on. We were grabbed by a couple of girls we knew and they walked us around to soi 8 to make sure that we were ok. The following day we heard that a Thai had had his throat cut and a farang had been battered to death. I can handle myself, but I have never been so worried in all my life.

Bollocks to fighting a thai who could be a thai kickboxing champ!!! ,They have grown up around it most likely and will be good at it , it doesn't matter that they might be 4"7 and weigh 7stone .They still have th potential to kick your head clean off and break a farang arm at the same time in the blink ov an eye.

Make love not war while in LOS is what I say

Posted Image

Only thing i go 2 pattaya for is girls 2 fuck.thats why i dont go with my mates

2 pattaya they are just all hotheads when drunk. :)

why do people want 2 fight when they r on holiday?

That's what happens when someone tries to fart louder than his ass can stand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkEXfp-JTTE

And this is typically thai street game, called " kick the farang in his back "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOVPWqSZY0&feature=related

• 2 months later...

In a sea of stupid dumbass comments, this is within striking distance of the Top 10. Either you haven't been paying attention, are really stupid, or are just trolling for a reaction.

Get in a fight with a thai guy, you will get your ass kicked. If not by him, then by the other 50 thai guys that are hanging out.

And guess what Einstein? The 50 Farangs hanging out watching you get your ass pummeled by 50 skinny little midgets will all sit back and watch, because we're all smart enough to realize how frickin' stupid you were.

all of the girls i talked ot there said NO FIGHT is ever fair, if the thais see one of their guys fighting anybody, here comes all of them out the wood work and then when the cops come they will kick the shit out of the first foreignor there because their thai buddies said they started it, i heard a story last year said this brit guy was in a bar on Walking Street and talking to a waittress when out of nowhere he got kicked right in the side of the face, he gets up to take issue with it from the guy who kicked him and he got lambasted from behind with a bottle and when he went down atleast 10 guys were kicking him. The cops show up, break it up and take the brit guy with them while shoving him in the car. YOU CANT WIN NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OR HOW TOUGH YOU THINK YOU ARE

its Just because of the bump that i read this amazingly stupid comment. If you know anything about figthing you would know that it doesn't matter how big you are, it only matters wich skills you have. Just like you say, it's stupid to fight the local guys, but not for the reason you say. First of all, many of them CAN fight properly, plus if one starts to fight, al the other thai guys in the area will join their buddy to beat up the stupid farang.

Just don't get into a fight in LOS, and just enjoy the lovely girls.

its Just because of the bump that i read this amazingly stupid comment. If you know anything about figthing you would know that it doesn't matter how big you are, it only matters wich skills you have. Just like you say, it's stupid to fight the local guys, but not for the reason you say. First of all, many of them CAN fight properly, plus if one starts to fight, al the other thai guys in the area will join their buddy to beat up the stupid farang.

Just don't get into a fight in LOS, and just enjoy the lovely girls.

Good post..Power is nothing without technique. I have seen it time and time again-big meat heads who think theyre hard because they pump a few weights and get big but this doesnt make you tough - just makes you a bigger target and thus easier for a skilled fighter to hit, like a big punching bag is easier to hit than a moving speedball. 1 on 1 I have seen thais weigh no more than 55kg kick the shit out of westerners 100kgs plus with little effort. All this, being 6'2 training in the weights room and throwing guys around is in the realm of dreams :)

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

• 2 weeks later...

Good post..Power is nothing without technique

yeah good shout roidfreak . i've laughed at some of these posts 'we could hurt these little guys' jesus their national sport is fighting !!!

good comments people. Not ony are you in thier country so obviously many more of them and the fact that they will all stick together. Have you ever watched a Mauy thai fight, fuck that why would you want to be fighting with all them sexy women around to expel your energy on..... Monkey house or hospital or hotel room with a sexy lady ..... Now let me think which one I'd choose. Take it easy guys and see you in June.

• 1 month later...

(edited by OP to fix typos and errors)

This is only my 2nd post on this forum, but I have been around Pattaya now for over 6 years. Prior to that 18 vacation trips.

All that only means I have seen a few number of Thai-farang fights in my time.

Reading the earlier posts, it seems to me that most of the "hey, we should be able to kick their ass" comments have come from 'newbie' posters. That says to me they just have not been around here long enough to know better.

My recommendation to all 'newbies' is to pat close attention to the veteran ex-pats.

In ALL the Thai-farang altercations I have seen I have never seen a farang come close to winning. Most have ended up bloody and limp on the concrete.

1. I was sitting in a restaurant facing Beach Road. Across the road on the beach promenade I saw a Thai ladyboy approach a farang. They chatted for a moment. Then the farang made an obvious gesture that insulted the ladyboy. "Wham, bam, kick, punch" the farang was down and out. Several (more than 7) additional Thais joined the fray playing kickball with the already subdued farang's body. He probably did not feel those kicks until a day afterward because he was already unconscious.

2. Another time I was sitting in the same restaurant in the same seat. A group of European guys (about 6) came in and sat at the next table. A few minutes later another caucasian farang, tall. lean, young and strong looking walked past the restaurant with a blond caucasian female. Good looking trim lady. I suspected she may be one of the Russian hookers but I do not know. One of the guys in the group of six inside the restaurant made a comment as they walked past. The lady turned and furiously lashed out with a few comments of her own, then walked on with her male friend. The male friend decided to be a hero and defend her honor.

He stormed back to the restaurant and was all over the guy who made the comment, knocking him out of his chair and to the floor. The guy fought back from the floor and soon it was a brawl with marble table tops being knocked over. The Thai woman proprietor came running toward the fray yelling and the affronted girl grabbed her male friend and urged him to stop fighting and leave. He did and they ran off toward WS. The proprietor yelled after them.

The couple got no more than 20 feet past the restaurant when several Thai men responded to the proprietor's call and stopped them with kicks and punches. They did not attack the blonde female but they soon had the tall, lean and strong male friend bent over backwards into the bed of a pickup truck as they kicked and punched him repeatedly. He tried to get away, managed to twist his way from the pick-up truck then fell to the ground behind it. The Thais continued to kick him, literally across the road. Several times a car or motorbike screeched to a halt as this went on before them. Eventually (five minutes) the farang lay in a heap on the Breach Road promenade not moving at all. One by one the Thai guys looked at him and decided to leave him alone. He laid there not moving for a few minutes linger, then slowly got up and limped off. His lady friend had taken off running full throttle a long time before.

3. Just a few weeks ago I was on WS returning home about 1 am when I saw a crowd of people, many with video cameras. I thought it must be one of those Cowboy magicians with the card tricks. But as I tried to get through or around this crowd I saw that they were watching a young Thai female kicking the shit out of a middle aged farang. She could not have been more the 5ft tall and 42kg. She was furious with him. She was kicking him repeatedly in the head with her bare feet, dancing and feinting boxing style keeping him in a zone where he could not get around her. She already had drawn blood from his nose and was relentless. Then as I watched she got on the side of the head and he went down. Tried to get up and got another foot to the nose. Nobody helping her out. It was one on one, at least to that point. I decide to leave well enough alone and moved on as the fight continued.

I could relay more events but the point has been already made. Do not mess with the Thais.

Just goes to show ya...if you are going to enter a fight, never bring fists or knives...bring gunpowder n lead...simple as that, and be willing to die.

And, never start a fight without at least the following:

2 - Mini Uzis strapped loosely under each arm so that they can be utilized in a spit second...not much stopping power but a good spray and it will make the cockroaches scatter and give you time to get a wall at your back and some cover in front if you are luck...2 banana clips each, ya probably wont need to reload these until your retreat, but ya never know.

8 - US MK3A2 Concussion Grenades, around your waist for easy access, should definitely incapacitate any cockroaches that the Uzi doesn't dispose of and are foolish enough to remain on-premise.

2 - Colt 45 Automatics strapped tight to the ribs and each with a full clip and a round chambered, best stopping power, but limited rounds, use sparingly for anyone silly enough to get within 10 feet of ya.

4 - 9mm Berettas, 1 strapped to each ankle and 1 strapped to each of your thighs...guns on the outside, extra clips on the inside...good balance between stopping power and round capacity and light weight if you've selected the proper model.

8 - HC Smoke Grenades, also around your waist and will aid in your retreat.

4 - Incendiary Grenades for diversionary tactics if required to aid in your retreat.

Loose break-away pants and an oversize Hawaiian shirt is a big plus to keep all your gear on the down-low.

when you are out of bullets, or cockroaches in which to lodge them...and as they are picking up the 100s of bloody heaps that thought they could "kick" your ass (silly ass hand to hand combat), slip out the back of the bar and go for a relaxing swim back at your hotel.

Just be sure you have enough lead on ya to not leave any witnesses and enough money to bribe whoever comes knocking on your door after. Of course the next day, ya better have plenty more lead for their families that will come a lookin...which shouldn't be a worry if you reload.

Kill em all, let god sort em out...Insane Alex (of course j/k).

:GoldenSmile1:

Archived