IGNORED

My Canterbury Tales

The main point seems to be your advertising says two sausages on the large breakfast and as i remember that wasnt the case.

Now i dont want to be misunderstood.

I rate the breakfasts at daves above most i ate in pattaya. And half the fun at daves is ordering a none standard meal just to see what turns up.

But what your advertising on the board isn't what you are serving.

I will be eating at canterbury tales probably daily but i think dave you need to address your advertising.

Edited by Nak Muay

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Yes will get onto it, my vid cam died and my digi cam has decided to play up but I am onto it and all will be sorted very soon, I will sort my sausage out as soon as poss.

All the best Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Is that not the missing sausage under the piece of toast..its definately not sitting right on the plate..

Like the original by Chaucer, the Canterbury Tales in patts is a myth. However, like the original, it's an excellent one. Dave may tell a few stories about his sausage, but I'm sure we all have about our own. Forget worrying about a single sausage,and enjoy the atmosphere in the place and the ever-passing street life.

The tables out front are always full and good banter can be had there almost everyday. If it's only the food you're after, stay at home and cook it to your exacting requirements. If you want a good brekkie and a good time, CTs is a great place.

If you don't like the food, go elsewhere. There are at least half a dozen places offering English Brekkie within 200m of Dave's place; Chow Soi, Continental Bakery, Witherspoons, Neeroys, Robin's Nest, Le Katai, are a few of them. The thing that counters many anti-CT rants is that Dave's is usually busier than all these competitors. Customers voting with their money is the best gauge for any business and they do it in spades at CT.

Nuff said.

Edited by sluminit

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

What he said....... :)

• 2 weeks later...

If the op stayed at Chow Soy, why did he eat ar CT? The food. service, and staff are infinently better at the Soy.

CT is very good at PR, however.

Oh come on, Cho Soy has nothing going for it at all.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

I cant beleive this tr is still going ,, :Anger: I have had many a breakfast at the tales and usually have the special 90 baht and have had many else where as well but I think it is right in the middle and fair value , consistant and the service is always good from those nice girls end of the day everyone to there own choice.

Carry on Dave :hello09:

Oh come on, Cho Soy has nothing going for it at all.

:Anger:

You are having a laugh, I hope.

Chow Soy food is excellent whether English, Thai or Chinese. The only ppl who seem to have a go at the place are competitors who can't meet the restaurant's standards and are jealous of its success.

Like CTs it has very good trade which belies your arguement.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the soi is always busy and really the entire area is thriving, there is something for everyone and the amount of new hotels and businesses shows that it will continue.

as a full english connoisseur , ive had both chow soi and ct breakfast option 1's :-) chow soi at 100 baht is excellent i especially like the little pieces of fried bread you get,bacon and eggs perfect, sausage nice but not as nice as ct! .. and the air con helps! ct breakfast at 90 baht i think pips it at the post though .. the coffee is great, the sausages are really tasty and the bacon and eggs cooked to perfection plus a glass of orange juice! mmmmm heaven.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Thanks mate, yes it is quite popular.Forum A copy 2.2.jpgForum copy.jpg

^

Wow!!!!!

Circulate these pics around the bars and you'll be mobbed with tottie lookin for "Hansum mannn".

:GoldenSmile1:

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Yes well soi Chaiyapoon is fairly busy with Totty

davo, those guys in the pic you posted look pretty old. I hope there some younger people in Patts.

davo, those guys in the pic you posted look pretty old. I hope there some younger people in Patts.

Yes Jack there are but you see for the older guys probably appreciate the younger girls more than a younger guy would, you will probably understand more once your into your late 50's 60's and 70's, there is one guy of 84 and as rampant as hell and turns up with the cutest of girls normally about 25 yeas old,

I asked him if I could take his pic with one or two he said no he didnt want to upset his Mum.......

Edited by Daveo

there is one guy of 84 and as rampant as hell and turns up with the cutest of girls normally about 25 yeas old,

I asked him if I could take his pic with one or two he said no he didnt want to upset his Mum.......

Classic :LMFAO:

Movies Dave?? :Clap8:

mmmmmmmmmmmm

PhotoFunia-9ba504.jpg

Hy.Been visiting Daves for 10 years plus now for the food and the books,even took him a case of english gravy 1 year.

The food is lovely never had a problem with the staff which a quiet,slow word couldn't sort out.The main reason i eat there is for a chat with the boys and to swap books.

On the daily papers point if dave got them daily then he'd have to put the prices up,couple of dailys is about 500 baht i think.Thats why after eating at Daves i then go to Witherspoons for a brew and read there papers( sorry for mentioning a rival dave ha ha).

My one complaint and this is not just daves it's everywhere,cut your bacon thinner so when i ask for well done it actually does get well done and not come out looking like gamon. Later.

Cheers Robin, see ya soon.

All the best Dave

fd4933cdca9471330a0c273b995628ec.jpg

Well the soi is always busy and really the entire area is thriving, there is something for everyone and the amount of new hotels and businesses shows that it will continue.

Always enjoy drinking in the area,a few bar owners knock the place cos the drinks are cheaper lol.

Dave

would you be interested in some books that i have collected off friends for a few years.Rather you have them than throw em away.

john

Always enjoy drinking in the area,a few bar owners knock the place cos the drinks are cheaper lol.

Dave

would you be interested in some books that i have collected off friends for a few years.Rather you have them than throw em away.

john

Yes sure, always interested in more books, bring them in and trade or sell them, thanks for the thought, see you soon.

All the best Dave

Yes sure, always interested in more books, bring them in and trade or sell them, thanks for the thought, see you soon.

All the best Dave

Hi mate,

will drop them off asap

john

OK John, will look out for you, maybe call first to make sure I am there, 086 575 4966.

Cheers Dave.....Add S (3).jpg

• 1 month later...

Some of the regulars

Tales guys (4a).jpg

Some of the regulars

Tales guys (4a).jpg

Looks like a whos who rogues gallery, sure iv seen one or two on crime watch UK :Whistle: