IGNORED

My Canterbury Tales

I think you lost it in translation let me explain about now not two years ago,your great value breakfast cost more than the ritz not seventy baht cheaper,maybe you should call your breckie A NEARLY FULL ENGLISH.

What your trying to say is if somewhere done a 500g steak for 500 baht,and you done a 300g steak for 480 baht yours is cheaper and better value.Just trying to make you understand what iam saying.

The ritz is cheaper once you have added extras at your place to make your breckie a full english breakfast.Also the quality is better imo at the ritz (anyone who trys it would agree), to get the same at your place would cost over 200 baht me thinks forgot to say you get tin tomatoes and hash browns at the ritz although hash browns are not really part of an english i aint complaining.

Just trying to point out to other members your great value breckie aint such great value,and they can get a better breckie elsewhere.The ritz probably do a smaller breckie as well.

CREOSOTE coffee lol it aint that bad but if that is all you can keep going on about,then maybe try the tea and then you will see how much better the ingrediants are at the ritz and see how much better value it is.

Not trying to cost you punters mate i have plugged your place before but then tried the ritz.If i try somewhere better i will let everyone on here now thats what these forums are about.

What your trying to say is if somewhere done a 500g steak for 500 baht,and you done a 300g steak for 480 baht....Cant remember mentioning steak.....

The ritz is cheaper once you have added extras at your place to make your breckie a full english breakfast.....not really as I was comparing the Ritz full English had one more sausage and was 70 baht more expensive........& the coffee.

You say anyone who tries it would agree,,, not true, I have had people say ours is better for the price.

I seem to remember the ritz breakfast I had was 70 baht more expensive as I mentioned before so adding things to my breakfast and making it more expensive is not the point as if you add things to theirs it would be more expensive too, and the ritz has A/C as I remember so that has to be paid for also same as the nice decor.

Of course its all about opinions so shall we leave it at that

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

You say the ritz is not really cheaper,and you pay 70 baht more for a sausage.

WILL YOU STOP REFERERING TO TWO YEARS AGO IT IS NOT RELEVANT.

People want to know about now not two years ago.

So i know it seems difficult for you but you need to forget about 2 years ago.

Let me try again and explain to you what you get for 70 baht more which is MORE than a sausage,you get mushrooms,black pudding,hash browns tinned tomatoes and an extra coffee.

As for people saying yours is better value than the ritz that is fair enough,maybe you could do a smaller breckie lets say one sausage and one egg you could charge 60 baht for it and some people would think that is even better value than your ninty baht breakfast but clearly it would not be to most people.

The ritz probably do a smaller breckie not a full breckie but like your full english, which would cost less than there full english maybe 100 baht i dont know as when i go for a breckie iam hungry and want something satisfying.

You say it cost more at the ritz to cover aircon and nice decor,everyone but you can see that you are not charged for these added comforts.

You say adding things to your breckie is not the point,well it is in my eyes and i would think most other peoples.You have to add extras to your breakfast to make it a full english.

Let me put it another way to you,to have the same size breakfast at your place would cost well over 200 baht even if you think it is not the point. So i think it is better value at the ritz costing 170 baht with air con and like you say better decor even you can not deny this but we will see.

Part of one of my previous posts one part you ignored and would rather keep pointing out you pay 70 baht more for a sausage,the sausages which are the weak point of many an english breakfast in pattaya are much better quality at the ritz which i think you know because your supplier PROBABLY sells them as well but you choose to buy the cheap ones which is up to you BTW i dont think your sausage are bad just not as good as the ritz which i would say cost more than your sausages because they are better quality and then we go on to the bread which is fresh bread which imo tastes better than the standard bread although a minorty would disagree.

Sorry for going on about this but i keep replying to your nonsense ie 70 baht more for an extra sausage which is just total bullshit and i feel i should share with other members as that is what these forums are about so they are not mislead by false posts.

[quote

i feel i should share with other members as that is what these forums are about so they are not mislead by false posts.

Like yours?

Get a life! If your biggest concern re. Patts is a 70b breakfast, you've got issues.

Give it a rest and go away.

The number of people who use Dave's v the Ritz sez it all. It's value, tastey, and served in a place with something called an atmosphere. beats the Ritz when you combine the three.

To Dave; Pls ignore him. Don't belittle yourself by responding anymore. The guy wants a bigger sausage! Tell him to go to Walking Street after dark. Then he'll be able to plug the gap his posts are coming from.

:GoldenSmile1:

:YeahThat1:

Try it sometime. Fill those holes in your life.

Edited by sluminit

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

relax relax breakfasts are good everywhere, and there is plenty of choice.

i mean you only eat them to fill the time between waking up and waiting for the gogo's to open.

Dave have you been playing hide the sausage with your customers breakfasts again???????

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Who gives a shit about a few baht here or there . ? Value for money is important I agree but so is service and quality .

My experience of CTs was a bad one first time - got short changed , took very long time to serve me , was told I could not have glass of milk since got to have tea or coffee , and food nothing special - been back once and marginally better .

Chow Soy across road beats it hands down IMO .

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

Like yours?

Get a life! If your biggest concern re. Patts is a 70b breakfast, you've got issues.

Give it a rest and go away.

The number of people who use Dave's v the Ritz sez it all. It's value, tastey, and served in a place with something called an atmosphere. beats the Ritz when you combine the three.

To Dave; Pls ignore him. Don't belittle yourself by responding anymore. The guy wants a bigger sausage! Tell him to go to Walking Street after dark. Then he'll be able to plug the gap his posts are coming from.

:001_Thank_You5:

:Hug1:

Try it sometime. Fill those holes in your life.

Lol grow up will you.Why do i have issues if i respond to bull believe me i have got better things to do but that dont mean i should ignore his bull this is a forum for many people to recieve info not for people to post bull to benefit ones buisness.

Why do you say dont belittle yourself by responding?

Dont want a bigger sausage just better quality for cheaper.

Sorry for posting my views,and pointing out that prices two years ago mean nothing.

I think your the one with that needs to get a life not me coming onto a thread just to insult people,but i dont mind if it has made you feel better.

Edited by Hancock

Who gives a shit about a few baht here or there . ? Value for money is important I agree but so is service and quality .

My experience of CTs was a bad one first time - got short changed , took very long time to serve me , was told I could not have glass of milk since got to have tea or coffee , and food nothing special - been back once and marginally better .

Chow Soy across road beats it hands down IMO .

Hi cuthbert,

I know it seems iam going on too much but when people post bull,i will not ignore just for the benefit of someone to promote there buisness these forums are for up to date info and opinions to benefit everyone not one member.

I will try choy soy next time iam in town.

You say the ritz is not really cheaper,and you pay 70 baht more for a sausage.

WILL YOU STOP REFERERING TO TWO YEARS AGO IT IS NOT RELEVANT.

People want to know about now not two years ago.

This is hysterical - all over a sausage.

Does *ANYONE* here care about a snag as much this guy?

Edited by Woofiee

This is hysterical - all over a sausage.

Does *ANYONE* here care about a snag as much this guy?

As for the sausage lol just trying to point out that dave is wrong about saying you pay more and you only get another sausage when you get more than that and he dont grasp that along with a few others.

If you and others dont care a snag about that then fair enough but others do.

Cheers

No I am right, it was one sausage extra for 70 more baht and coffee was awful, sorry but that was the case and my opinion.....

Ate once at CT some 2 years ago. Sorry Dave but your brekkie was nasty. Haven't been back since nor likely too. Many much better places for a decent brekkie in Pats.

My fav' now is The Sportsman. Great carvery on a Sunday too!

Sorry to hear that, maybe a bad day, we are serving about 100 a day at the moment and most of the time people are happy with them.

Cheers Dave

No I am right, it was one sausage extra for 70 more baht and coffee was awful, sorry but that was the case and my opinion.....

Hi dave that is the point iam trying to make,yes that is your opinion and everyone is entitled to an opinion but your opinion is WRONG and two years out of date lol.How many times do i have to tell you what more you get on the plate(without going into quality) at the ritz you are not listening or dont want to.

What is the cost of your large breckie you pointed out to me when i said it was 140 baht that your breakfast is 90 baht but i think that is for an even smaller breckie.Maybe iam wrong and i am sorry if i am,but if you see the opening post he said he paid 140 as well.

So if it is 140 for your large breckie its only 30 baht more lol not 70 baht for so much more just for you AGAIN i will tell you what extra you get at the ritz(try to blank out two years ago) mushrooms hash browns tinned tomatoes which is what you get in a proper english breakfast an extra coffee or tea to have a similar breckie at yours would cost well over 200 baht which part of that do you not understand. like i said before forget about 2 years ago it is NOT relevant THEN you try saying you are paying for the aircon and nicer decor lol

I dont wish to carry this on but you seem to be making yourself a hole.

Everyone but you and your mates can see you get much better value at the ritz.

Like i said in an earlier post your breakfast is good and your location is great but it is not as good value or taste as the ritz and i do understand why your in denial that is obvious its your buisness and i apologise if it seems i have something against you but i dont even know you, iam just posting on a forum for many people where you can get a better breckie and better value yes that is my opinion but you cant change figures and facts with opinions like you are doing lol

Edited by Hancock

@ Hancock

MY sausage is bigger than YOUR sausage!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanxxxx for the FUN thread, you made my day........

PS: Have you already taken your medication today???????????

:GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :wub::Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1:

Ive stayed at Cantebury Tales on 3 occasions one time for 6 weeks in a row.

Breakfast was good (every day i didnot have a major hangover). good enough for me to eat for 40+ plus in arow

Seems like somebody else has tehre own agenda.

Luckily we all have choices to eat and drink where we want.

What I will say about Cantebury tales above al lelse is if you have any issues Dave always went out of his way to resolve.

Happy days = Pattaya

Happy nights = Soi LK Metro, Liquid Lounge, soi bukhow, all the Go go's soi 14 leading to Walking Street, FLBBAR, Hope to room in Cantebury tales :-) then breakfast then sleep :-)

• 2 weeks later...

HI Dom

Cant please all the people all the time......

• 1 month later...

Quite popular

post-2887-125149014835.jpgpost-2454-1265425938.jpg

Also Free Wifi for all customers

Edited by Daveo

• 4 weeks later...

Just spent about 5 weeks at the Tales, and have no complaints whatsoever. The staff were very sweet and obliging, and as long as you say "one all day breakfast with tea, please" in a clear voice, rather than mumbling, "one of them 90 baht brekkies, cheers, with a cuppa?' then you get what you ordered.

Actually, I vowed to eat one Farang meal and one Thai meal every day. Nine times out of ten the Farang meal was the 90 baht breakfast, so no complaints there either!

Note to Dave: How about the option of upgrading to real orange juice for 20/30 baht?

Edited by ragazzo

"I can resist everything except temptation." Oscar Wilde

HI Mate.

We do actually have fresh Orange juice available.

@ Hancock

MY sausage is bigger than YOUR sausage!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanxxxx for the FUN thread, you made my day........

PS: Have you already taken your medication today???????????

:GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1:

Glad it made your day,your easily pleased.It was your m8 that kept saying you only get a sausage more lol(you get a lot more at the ritz which is listed above) and still he says his breckie is better value pmsl

Glad it made your day,your easily pleased.It was your m8 that kept saying you only get a sausage more lol(you get a lot more at the ritz which is listed above) and still he says his breckie is better value pmsl

Handcock, you really should get out more. :001_Thank_You5:

post-2887-125149014835.jpg

I stayed at Dave's a couple of months ago. I hold my hands up, I got it wrong in my OP. Dave's big breakfast, or breakfast number 2, is 120B. I remembered paying 140B as I always give a 20B tip; LDOP that I am.

I had the breakfast number 2 on several occasions & can confirm that it does come with one solitary sausage, except on the last 2 days when they ran out of black pudding & I got 2. Never see the likes of those days again! :)

So Dave, stop fibbing about your sausage & take a new picture; hopefully then we can bring 'sausagegate' to an end & all get on with our lives. :Drunk_Party:

Peace. :001_Thank_You5:

sgu_banner.gif