IGNORED

My Canterbury Tales

You could be right Boyo, especially 2 of them are from the ValleysTales guys (5)a.jpgtrial 1a.MAPLOGO.2.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

The above Label goes into every book on our shelves as well as the Mai Pang one, good way of advertising.post-2887-026041300 1277056363.jpg

Edited by Daveo

The above Label goes into every book on our shelves as well as the Mai Pang one, good way of advertising.post-2887-009431300%201285530700.jpg

Hmmm...helpful, although the next-to-last line gave me pause.

I'd just find a better way to say "honest" - "Christian values" certainly aren't what they used to be...

Edited by Woofiee

One of my fav'sSchnitzel.3.jpg

Replace the chicken schnizel with a chicken parmo & I'll be on the next flight over. :stargate002:

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Replace the chicken schnizel with a chicken parmo & I'll be on the next flight over. :stargate002:

Nice thought but the cost of Parmisan cheese would make it too expensive to offer.

Nice thought but the cost of Parmisan cheese would make it too expensive to offer.

Contrary to popular belief, the 'parmo' does not contain any parmesan cheese. I say popular, by which I mean the total population within a 30 mile radius of my home.

For the 99.99% of BMs who are baffled by this subject, (I can't believe that) there is a wikipedia page on the topic here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parmo

Very interesting. Even this homeboy learnt a few new things!

However Dave, I suspect that the cost of cheddar & bechemel sauce would make the dish (delicacy?) just as prohibitively expensive. :22600584-Th:

sgu_banner.gif

Just go for the full english brekkie like i do everyday! Canterbury is very good at that one! And yes i am very pom-pui..140kg..

• 3 weeks later...

Still very popular.www.loogix.com_7522868.gifAll 3 offer aaab copy.jpgIMG_0838.2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,dont shoot the messenger,we are the foreigners,shouting orders with numerous different accents.How about being grateful someone,Dave,in this case - has made us welcome & has gone to lengths to give us what we want. In my case : a strong cuppa tea,crispy bacon sandwich without butter,fried eggs with a slightly runny yoke,toast that is almost charcoal,a coke in a glass but without ice. Anyway i hope you get my point,try to grateful for all the bits that are got right in your view. Life can be much happier enjoying what you have,than moaning about what you havent. I should give it a try myself sometime.

Hi Fellas

Stayed opposite Canterburys during May 2009, at the the Chow Soy.

I breakfasted here on 20+ occasions, so I must have liked it!

I chose the big breakfast every day (fat bastard) which included:

2 eggs, 2 bacon, 1 sausage, beans, tomato, black pudding, 1 toast and marmalade, Tea or Coffee and orange juice.

For a grand price of 140b!

Well, many adventures ensued.

I was sat with Dave on my 1st day. The waitress got my order wrong (big not small breakfast), but altered my bill accordingly 10 mins later. Dave commented 'f*cking typical'.

The waitresses seemed a bit too small (or young) & therefore inexperienced / immature. I thought that they were Dave's daughters at first. :IdHitIt2:

Dave is the master of marketing, with his 'orange juice' that is 'orange cordial', & his daily newspapers that are usually 2 weeks out of date (you might find yourself reading the same paper on the plane & on your last day.) I stayed 5 weeks so was glad to be updated on blighty, although belatedly! :MonkeyFight:

The food. In one word - excellent. Well cooked & tasty, the best VALUE breakfast in Pattaya!!!

Imagine a breakfast you might get from a greasy spoon in the UK (although suprisingly not greasy!)

There were various minor problems during my 20+ forays into CTs.

Wrong order delivered.

Orange cordial not delivered (didn't care anyway)

Sausage not included (blasphemy!!! Sorted with a quick word.)

Asked for ice coffee, 1 waitress did not understand on several occasions.

To summarise. Top work Dave. Great brekkie. Minor teething problems with staff. :GoldenSmile1:

For comparison, the Butchers Arms down the road offers a big brekkie inc a pot of tea for 200b, for you LDOPs :Grin_Jump1:

Their linconshire sausages are to die for though! Although their fried potatoes leave something to be desired!

There is also a nice Thai place to the right of CTs. My Tilac & I ordred lab moo, pad seeyou, som tum & 2 cokes for 150b!!!

Sorry Dave. Honest review mate.

Best Regards

Mate I have toyed with the idea of staying here too...good quality low cost rooms apparently

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

This is our Breakfast numberbreaky best 1copy.jpg 2

think we met on my last trip in September...had a couple of cups of pretty good coffee there and talked to another BM who stays regularly..won't post his personal name on the forum but he is one of your regulars.

Never stayed your side of town, might do, but if not will def come for one of your breakfasts next time

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Replace the chicken schnizel with a chicken parmo & I'll be on the next flight over

with all the lads from the borough in pattaya i can't belive no where does one marketing opertunity for someone

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

i miss my pattaya daily breakfast. whats the chance of getting one mail order dave?

Its bad when to get a decent english breakfast u have to go to thailand

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

• 2 weeks later...

Classic :LMFAO:

Movies Dave?? :Clap8:

Did you like this one.

Breakfast with Jimmy 91_0600ba16.jpgJimmy White Banner 2.jpgJimmy ticket poster draw 2 copy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

NOT LONG NOW.........

• 3 weeks later...

Happy new year from all the regulars121.jpg

All the best for 2011 Dave, be seeing you soon.

it looks like everybodys in t shirts and warm ....like i will be next week i can,t wait :GiveBeer1::Hug1::Drunk1:

Still gotta be one of the best value breakfast you can get in patts :ThumbUp6:

Stayed here a couple of weeks in Oct, didnt eat at CT everyday but never had a problem when I did. I tried a few

different breakfasts and always came as ordered and quickly. The girls were always pleasant and understood most of

what i said. If they didnt, I just pointed which always does the trick :)

Great place to eat, people watch and just while away a bit of time before getting on with the job of getting sunburnt, getting hammered

and general mongering.

babydollsaddict.gif

Hey Trooper, thanks for that, look forward to seeing you again sometime, all the best Dave

Looks like a whos who rogues gallery, sure iv seen one or two on crime watch UK :Whistle:

Yes you recognised Ronnie Biggs did you

• 4 weeks later...

I plan on eating there on my future visit and will surely be checking out the book store, Often.

One thing I noticed about the comments on the coffee... strong vs. weak. I think many more people would prefer a coffee on the more strong side than weak. The thing about a strong cup is someone can always add a little cream or milk. With a weak cup there is nothing you can do, and can really be a put off on an otherwise good meal.

For what it's worth a stronger cup with quality coffee can make a big difference to a customer. Not bitching just throwing out a suggestion.