IGNORED

Ghost Town

jody

I was out on Walking Street last night and all the beer bars are empty including the new beer bar complex though Happy's, Living Doll and Heavens Above was busy. Ended up in Insomnia which was 2 thirds full. Many freelancers were in there to be had.

sounds great cant wait.

shortime gaz.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feenzy

• The Storm

• MaGiK

• dingdong

sounds great cant wait.

shortime gaz. (beach man myself, cheap charlie me)

with the lack of people does that mean the beach girls are down to 200 batt for st

you can always barter bud.

shortime gaz.

I rarely get to walking st, I prefer to hang around soi 7 & 8 , with the odd trip to the" pattaya beer garden "

and the " bamboo bar " picked a few honey's from the places mentioned !!

[ iv'e never been too bed with an ugly lady !! but i,ve woken up with a few !!]

cheer,s lawsy. :rolleyes:

yyou slut bazza. :laugh:

yyou slut bazza. :P

Geez feenzy !! thats a bit rough !! It wouldnt be fair on all the other ladys ,

If i just had the one lady for my whole trip. lol.

Geez feenzy !! thats a bit rough !! It wouldnt be fair on all the other ladys ,

If i just had the one lady for my whole trip. lol.

sorry dude,,

5 of us went out last night, started in club Blue on soi Bauhkow, quite busy although a bit early, nice atmos & girls in there, few games of pool in Paradise bar soi 7, quite a few bums on seats down the soi.

Onto Walking Street, several Go Go's and plenty busy enough, also had an email from a guy who was hoping to come in early Jan 2010 with 5 of his pals and he said flights were very busy and had to leave to end of Jan.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

5 of us went out last night, started in club Blue on soi Bauhkow, quite busy although a bit early, nice atmos & girls in there, few games of pool in Paradise bar soi 7, quite a few bums on seats down the soi.

Onto walking street, several Go Go's and plenty busy enough, also had an email from a guy who was hoping to come in early Jan 2010 with 5 of his pals and he said flights were very busy and had to leave to end of Jan.

So your saying Pattaya is still alive and kicking???? Hope so as i love the place.........

I was out on Walking Street last night and all the beer bars are empty including the new beer bar complex though Happy's, Living Doll and Heavens Above was busy. Ended up in Insomnia which was 2 thirds full. Many freelancers were in there to be had.

Freelancers who they don't exceed on a scale of 0-10 a 5 or a 6... :)

I know, i was there recently and i see the standard quality was very low, the stunners were mostly in the gogo or in the village waiting the high season.

Theres Lots of Tourist here..Typical for LOW season..This place is NEVER dead.....I see Farangs arm and arm with there Ladys every where I turn and lots of bar fines being paid...This LOW season seems no different then the Past 8 Low seasons..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Theres Lots of Tourist here..Typical for LOW season..This place is NEVER dead.....I see Farangs arm and arm with there Ladys every where I turn and lots of bar fines being paid...This LOW season seems no different then the Past 8 Low seasons..

bloody hell... stop please...

I was there 2 weeks ago for 3 weeks with Roidfreak, i never seen Pattaya dead like that...

too much bars and a few gogo are for sale, the hotels are empty, all the stunners are in the village with the family or work in Bangkok and wait the high season, i called all my regular girls and they were not in town "no farang now, i stay home, see you high season teelak"

Marine disco was a cimetery, Soi 7 & 8 were so quiet... i saw some bars with no music and only a few lights !

The only place to do was of course Walking Street, and i saw some costumers only in Happy, Heaven Above, Peppermint, NLD1 and Lucifer/Insomnia, that's all.

oh yeah Pattaya is full of tourists, mostly Korean/Japanese and Indian... :P

last year it wasn't dead like this and especially the ladies quality, i know i'm very hard for choose a TG but i need to admit this period is very bad, and some expat agreed with me when i talked about that in some bars.

I was there 2 weeks ago for 3 weeks with Roidfreak, i never seen Pattaya dead like that...

too much bars and a few gogo are for sale, the hotels are empty, all the stunners are in the village with the family or work in Bangkok and wait the high season, i called all my regular girls and they were not in town "no farang now, i stay home, see you high season teelak"

Marine disco was a cimetery, Soi 7 & 8 were so quiet... i saw some bars with no music and only a few lights !

The only place to do was of course Walking Street, and i saw some costumers only in Happy, Heaven Above, Peppermint, NLD1 and Lucifer/Insomnia, that's all.

last year it wasn't dead like this and especially the ladies quality, i know i'm very hard for choose a TG but i need to admit this period is very bad, and some expat agreed with me when i talked about that in some bars.

strange, if the place is quiet, it is quiet. why do you know think someone would think it is "dead" and someone would think there was no difference from the last few low seasons?

i would think that if someone has a business in pattaya, they wouldn't want to give the impression that the place is quiet, but other than that, I am would not understand the difference in perception.

100% Correct, the numbers have been failing for the past two year.

When I got there in May this year I have never seen it so bad, all the good one are now securing their sponsor and going to them and leaving Thailand, also most are back in the village hitting the web sites looking for husbands.

The only decent looking girls left are the ones who still have some income coming in from foolish sponsors who keep them in the money and they are fucking young guys their same age or younger in the clubs and earning the 1000 for each night.

All that is left is the left overs and the one with shit attitudes IMHO.

When i was there in during Feb, i was in Soi Diamond,chatting in a bar to the owner of the Beach Club on Soi 15.

He said something to the effect of it being "busyish one night and then not worth the bother the next two...strange"

And that was in the high season.

I noticed last time i was there in May/June, lots of people in Walking Street.............walking. Lots of families, people pushing their anklebiters around in pushchairs, older farang married couples etc, etc. This was early in evening.....around 10PM. In other words all the "gawpers" that dont BUY much in the place. Then it went pooof !!!!! Dead, as if there had been a bomb scare. Maybe thats why people are sitting in two camps? The busy, and the quiet camps arguing about how busy, or quiet the place is. Talk to a few business owners and they will tell you if they are honest..............they are hurting bad after a fairly quiet high season in 2007/2008, followed by a VERY BAD one in 2008/2009. Remember its the high seasons that provide for the low seasons. The good times take care of the bad. In recent years there has been little good times for the majority of businesses. Sure, some of the favourites are doing ok, but thats ALL they are doing...........OK, not "brilliantly"

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

When i was there in during Feb, i was in Soi Diamond,chatting in a bar to the owner of the Beach Club on soi 15.

He said something to the effect of it being "busyish one night and then not worth the bother the next two...strange"

And that was in the high season.

I noticed last time i was there in May/June, lots of people in Walking Street.............walking. Lots of families, people pushing their anklebiters around in pushchairs, older farang married couples etc, etc. This was early in evening.....around 10PM. In other words all the "gawpers" that dont BUY much in the place. Then it went pooof !!!!! Dead, as if there had been a bomb scare. Maybe thats why people are sitting in two camps? The busy, and the quiet camps arguing about how busy, or quiet the place is. Talk to a few business owners and they will tell you if they are honest..............they are hurting bad after a fairly quiet high season in 2007/2008, followed by a VERY BAD one in 2008/2009. Remember its the high seasons that provide for the low seasons. The good times take care of the bad. In recent years there has been little good times for the majority of businesses. Sure, some of the favourites are doing ok, but thats ALL they are doing...........OK, not "brilliantly"

Hedonist

Many westeners have economic difficulties at home, many others scare the may have it in future. The Flight are getting more expensive, The bath too strong to help the turist industry. Uresolved political confrontation. A high growing of inflaction in last years, that doesnt look came down. Made it no too profitable spent there, plus the risk of been envolved in a social revolution.

Apart from that i have told here did not see much interest from girls to talk witm me and get same money. I know Im shy, bored, and look a bit sad in this ambient. But just came to try to help me fell more integrated and make same profit, better than do nothing.

How can anyone expect are going a be busy?

But this threat is not about that. Is about how is the atmophera there, and if this may have a benefit or not for us.

Edited by saulb

Never said they were stunners. Dont think you'll find many stunners at 3 in the morning in any club though a 5 or a 6 can become a 10 after copious amounts of beer !

just got back after 9 nights of fun.

depends where you go - Walking Street is quieter than normal buts thats low season expectations

peppermint - was mobbed as always

living doll showcase - is dieing a death and has no customers (maybe a max of about 20 each time i went in)....all the show girls have moved to diamond and other go gos. The mamasun was even getting body painted and all the standard girls and have now been promoted.

new living doll 1 - busy every night and is now no 2 in my list of great go gos of Walking Street. Girls are of high quality.....some absolute stunners and many of them! rumours are the owners paid top dollar for the girls to make look busy as its recentley been sold. cheap drinks

casanovy - mobbed every night

airport - mobbed and struggled to get a seat each time....it is small though

Secrets - always busy - lots of girls

superbaby and supergirl - busy but mainly korean customers on coach tours

whats up - busy ish.....loads of girls. upstairs opening soon.....one to watch!

diamond - busy after 11pm. quality of these show girls is awesome...lots of x ld showcase

Insomnia - packed......cant move in this place.....full of freelancers post 2.30am

will be posting some pics soon

Edited by danieltt

Many westeners have economic difficulties at home, many others scare the may have it in future. The Flight are getting more expensive, The bath too strong to help the turist industry. Uresolved political confrontation. A high growing of inflaction in last years, that doesnt look came down. Made it no too profitable spent there, plus the risk of been envolved in a social revolution.

Apart from that i have told here did not see much interest from girls to talk witm me and get same money. I know Im shy, bored, and look a bit sad in this ambient. But just came to try to help me fell more integrated and make same profit, better than do nothing.

How can anyone expect are going a be busy?

But this threat is not about that. Is about how is the atmophera there, and if this may have a benefit or not for us.

How very true, things are changing for the worst IMHO.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys,

Any chance somebody (preferably somebody currently on site) can give me a idea as to what it will be like the first week in Sept. I’m a little concerned that I may have made a mistake planning my first trip for this time if the town is going to be dead and the all the girls have gone home/to other locations.

I know the weather is going to shite (but who really go’s for the weather?) but it's starting to sound like it is going to be dead and I am wondering if the trip is going to worth it.

I am planning a longer trip starting mid Dec to mid Jan and whilst I can afford both trips I don’t really want to spend 10 days in a rainy ghost town.

i will be there mid sept and cant wait to see all those wonderful ghosts!!!!

I’m a little concerned that I may have made a mistake planning my first trip for this time if the town is going to be dead and the all the girls have gone home/to other locations.

I REALLY wouldn't worry about it. The town will still have thousands of girls. You will have a great time... and less competition. :Awesome:

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Guys,

Any chance somebody (preferably somebody currently on site) can give me a idea as to what it will be like the first week in Sept. I’m a little concerned that I may have made a mistake planning my first trip for this time if the town is going to be dead and the all the girls have gone home/to other locations.

I know the weather is going to shite (but who really go’s for the weather?) but it's starting to sound like it is going to be dead and I am wondering if the trip is going to worth it.

I am planning a longer trip starting mid Dec to mid Jan and whilst I can afford both trips I don’t really want to spend 10 days in a rainy ghost town.

I live here Year around...Im out on the town every night..I really dont care what others say..Its NEVER a Ghost town here..Never.....

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I've just come back from Pattaya, its still busy, there are still hot girls around and the bars are booming!!n this ghosttown stuff is just rubbish.

hi i have booked to go back in oct for 3 weeks and i dont give a flying fuck if i was only person on my flight. i am happy got my flight ticket cheaper and if pattaya only have 100 people there that fine with me. all i want is my have nice cold beer listening to great music.even better if u are on your own in a bar u can put on your own cd ha ha ha and beautiful thai girls will till be there. all i no i'm going to have great hoilday with my mates. busy or not so busy. dont care. all i want is to go back to thailand. I LOVE THAILAND

hi i have booked to go back in oct for 3 weeks and i dont give a flying fuck if i was only person on my flight. i am happy got my flight ticket cheaper and if pattaya only have 100 people there that fine with me. all i want is TO have nice cold beer listening to great music.even better if u are on your own in a bar u can put on your own cd ha ha ha and beautiful thai girls will till be there. all i no i'm going to have great hoilday with my mates. busy or not so busy. dont care. all i want is to go back to thailand. I LOVE THAILAND