IGNORED

Ghost Town

jody

After reading you all posts...I agree...I do think it is what you make of it!!!!!

I am sure some of the stunners have return home for a short vacation, but they will be back.

If it is slow in September when I arrive, I will not be upset!!!!

I am still rocking-out-with-my-cock-out!!!....... :)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feenzy

• The Storm

• lawsy08

• hedonist

Hmmm . ..

Sounds very different.

I think it will be so for a while.

I see the Russian gambling industyry just closed. 400,000 people laid off.

I suspect fewer of them shoing up.

I have made some good friendships with a number of bar owners in Pattaya over the years, so for their sake i hope things pick up real soon. I am in bangkok in 2 weeks time, but not planning to come to pattaya this time, but maybe later in the year if things pick up.

Can't wait!! My first trip July 17th-28th. Have been to Costa Rica and had fun. Will be at Secrets for a few days, and probably move to a hotel with nice pool. Not worried about small crowds. I am SURE I can find someone to get "knee deep into"!!!

Fewer punters? Discounted prices? BGs lowering their prices? Sounds like a party to me! Aug 15 can't get here fast enough!

There must be stacks of bars around Patts on the brink of collapse...alot of mamasan's pulling out their hair i'd say...

If this baht dosn't break..i cant see it getting better.

Was there mid June until the end of June for my first trip.

I was told by a few veterans that the place was pretty dead.

Also told that the quality of BG's was very low.

But then again.

Who cares!

Had the time of my life!

I'd go back in a millisecond!

Just came back from Pat, staying 2 weeks, those poor girls were really shouting there hearts out to get the people in

if i was the only man in patts i would nt give a shit,,paradise

YOU SEE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM THE MACHINE FACTORY AND....SOMETIMES THE FACTORY MAKES BAD MACHINES THAT DONT WORK SO THEY PUT THEM HERE..THE BAD MACHINES DONT KNOW THAT THEY,RE BAD MACHINES..BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE FACTORY KNOW........THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MACHINES THAT DOESNT WORK.

There are many bars up for sale , there is one advertised on the TV . in Walking Street , thats says it all. Even the maffia are pulling out.Pattaya is like a sinking ship, And still the band is playing , Building more shops more hotels and appartments , There are about 700 bart busses most are running around empty just blocking the road,maybe the sell by date is up . but then again each to there own ,I have walked around the streets as i usualy do, the quality of girls has gone down , and a lot of clubs have changed there girls , some not for the good , pepermit is one all the friendly girls have gone , the new ones just want to pour drinks down your neck ,and they dont seem to have any personality , i for one will look for some where else., But just come and make your own decision. :8of10Score:

Its the dead atmosphere around the place that gets me.

Sad to see a once vibrant, alive "old friend" so bereft of the very thing that made it so enjoyable over many years.

Lets hope it manages to stay afloat while this storm is on, and it doesnt contract TOO much

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

sounds like she's pretty slow...how are the hotel prices?

sounds like she's pretty slow...how are the hotel prices?

i like patts when its quiet...........i know its not good to the barowners , resteraunters or hotels owners.........but to the mongere its a buyers market........great value to be had.........even the airlines are dropping their prices now..........

i like patts when its quiet...........i know its not good to the barowners , resteraunters or hotels owners.........but to the mongere its a buyers market........great value to be had.........even the airlines are dropping their prices now..........

This is a tough one. It is sad to hear how quiet it is and Patts may be on the downward slope however from a selfish point of view when I arrive at end of September there will still be a good choice of girls and food deals by all accounts. Naturally it would be great to have buzz which only a good amount of tourists can help make but as previously mentioned you make your own fun. I like to think of myself as a fairly generous bloke so will be taking a few extra baht for lady drinks. I know their cut of these is not much but as a well known supermarket chain would say, every little helps. I think my daily ration of sex may have to be increased as well to help the local economy out!!

Things could be changing next week,,,,,,,,,,,,The US navy will be coming to town for two weeks,,,,,,,,,,,,over 2000 sailors and Marines,,,,,Operation CARAT,,,,,,,,,,,

Chok dee,

HOKS

i was there 3 weeks , it was a really ghost town... all the beer bars were empty, only WS for hunting some quite good TG but the quality was low and sometimes very low... the stunners were catched early.

ok the rates were very good for everything, hotel, restaurants and sometimes girls... but something missing, the fever, the crazy atmosphere...

i think the rumor "the best girls are in the village" is true, i called all my regulars and they answered me they come back only for high season "no farangs now, i stay home"...

and an other stuff, so many young lads now in Insomnia, more and more.

The week I am arriving theres a joint naval exercise????? i am a fan of low season myself, well hopefully they will be doing lots of exercising and not on the town every night . . . .

The week I am arriving theres a joint naval exercise????? i am a fan of low season myself, well hopefully they will be doing lots of exercising and not on the town every night . . . .

They are hardly the force they used to be in Pattaya. The ones I've seen in recent years seem to be behaving themselves most of the time. I wonder if they're subject to more regulations out on the town than they used to be.

They are definitely subject to more regulations than they used to be.

They are hardly the force they used to be in Pattaya. The ones I've seen in recent years seem to be behaving themselves most of the time. I wonder if they're subject to more regulations out on the town than they used to be.

I think this forum topic should be expanded into a monthly traffic report of crowds, girls, booze and food pricing. For us not living in Thailand knowing the best time to come based on the mix between pricing and good looking bar girls and foot traffic would be the greatest help.

Perhaps I am just a cheap bastard ... sorry.

How about a forum with the current monthly price of a specific buffet, a bar fine, a beer, a go go girl and a price of a romp at a soi six bar.

Okay a room price too.

[/qu

yeah i,ll second that,,,,,ive just heard that many bars on walking st are doing their beer for 90 baht,,just shows u the thai thinking,,,,

YOU SEE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM THE MACHINE FACTORY AND....SOMETIMES THE FACTORY MAKES BAD MACHINES THAT DONT WORK SO THEY PUT THEM HERE..THE BAD MACHINES DONT KNOW THAT THEY,RE BAD MACHINES..BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE FACTORY KNOW........THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MACHINES THAT DOESNT WORK.

Its the dead atmosphere around the place that gets me.

Sad to see a once vibrant, alive "old friend" so bereft of the very thing that made it so enjoyable over many years.

Lets hope it manages to stay afloat while this storm is on, and it doesnt contract TOO much

Hedonist

you must be a bar owner, i was there in april (pattaya) did'nt seem to dead mate..actually it was a pain in the ass my thai girlfriend would say, with the songhkran(dont think i spelt that correctly). permanently wet, wonder i didnt catch swine flu.

shortime gaz

Edited by feenzy

you must be a bar owner, i was there in april(pattaya) did'nt seem to dead mate..actually it was a pain in the ass my thai girlfriend would say, with the songhkran(dont think i spelt that correctly). permanently wet, wonder i didnt catch swine flu.

shortime gaz

Go there NOW, and not on a thai holiday period, and see if you can say the same thing :laugh:

Bet your bottom $ it will be quiet!!!! Quiter than usual for low season, in fact

And no, i dont own a bar or any other business there

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Go there NOW, and not on a thai holiday period, and see if you can say the same thing :laugh:

Bet your bottom $ it will be quiet!!!! Quiter than usual for low season, in fact

And no, i dont own a bar or any other business there

Hedonist

ok be there in 3 weeks/ shortime gaz..ghost town with 700 baht taxis heh..

Edited by feenzy

I was out on Walking Street last night and all the beer bars are empty including the new beer bar complex though Happy's, Living Doll and Heavens Above was busy. Ended up in Insomnia which was 2 thirds full. Many freelancers were in there to be had.