IGNORED

Ghost Town

jody

I'm off to Pattaya in July as an 18yr old newbie.

If Pattaya's a dead City, then i'll try Bangkok and even a short trip to Cambodia.

But hopfully if Pattaya's quiet, I'll be able to get around the sois and bars more quickly and see how many hotties there are.

Is this is the end of the road for Pattaya?

will somewhere like vietnam, or indonesia replace it, ten years down the line?

As previously said if it is quit just make your own fun also you can now easily fly to Angeles City PI and also don't foget to try to organis a afternoon trip to Ban Chang, its a great afternoon/evening out with a few mates you could try to drop around Soi LK and ckeck to see if anybody in The Irish RDrovers is going over there .

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feenzy

• The Storm

• Lok Jit

• hedonist

Was there June/July 2009, it was quite tourist wise, but plenty of fun with the girls could be

had, we had a ball, and i would regard it as one of my best trips ever.

The girls lavished much more attention on us, and made more effort to please us.

Yeah, i do feel sorry for the girls having to struggle through the hard times, and i was more

than happy to pay 1000 to 1500 LT.

I'll be back in 3 weeks, looks like I will be getting good value for money.

hey there i will be there in 3 weeks to 24th july from sydney ha ha ha

Criso - your flying in 24th? who u flying with outta sydney. Im flying the same day.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I was there the first two weeks of June and, though quieter than it had been in March, there was plenty to keep me busy.

Was based in LK Metro yet again and had a variety of great parties, including nights at Irish Rover, Angel, Bilabong and a friend's engagement at Linda Bar.

Was a bit unsettling seeing so many closed shops, including Bulldog, where I had spent many a good night a few months earlier, and Ice bar, which had it door open but looked like it was doing Spring cleaning.

One thing for sure, the girls you meet don't forget you and are quick to stay in touch by phone in the hope you will come back. If you have never had the pleasure of revisiting some lass who you saw a week ago and have nearly forgotten, this could be the time to try.

TERENCE RETURNS ASAP

I love the noise they make when a customer walks by. How can you make a decision when your the only one among 100's of BG

I'll be arriving in Thailand/Pattaya on the 25th July and will be in LOS untill the 15th August. I think it'll still be quiet then. Which is good news for me because I'll have more sexy BG's and gogo girls to choose from.

Saturday 25th July cannot come quick enough

I have booked to go in september,,not sure what to do now?

Is it worth going?

Well what you going for anyway, to see 1000s of tourist or to fuck plenty of nice girls, I just come back a few days ago and as far as I was concerned I just wanted pussy and there was still plenty of good lookin pussy around at 1000bt or less for long time. infact there is just more to go around with fewer farangs just what it was like back in the early 80's as I remember LOS then

I like it when its quiet but when there is too few people the buzz goes even though you can still have a good laugh. Quite a few girls I went with wernt even bothered about going back to work after a ST.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

Is it worth going?

Don't let us put you off... You'll have a brilliant time... Go and enjoy!!!!!!

If I could get on a plane I'd be there right now. Sounds like a good opportunity to pick up a reverse gang bang.

Carpe Diem

You will have fun no matter what. It definitely is the quietest it has been since I have been going there (early 90's) and I have done high, low seasons many times as well as live there

many bars with no customers or only 1 or 2

Quality in women in the go go's ss what I would call generally poor, many of the older worn out ladies IMO

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

As long as there are some 20yr old hotties, when I go, cant see there being any problems...enough said.

What will you do instead, stay in farangland.

Even when Pattaya is lowest, it is still much better than farangland at any time.

I will do my share to pump up Pattaya when I arrive.

Nice to hear from fellow BM's that they have had a good time, even when the times are a bit different.

To all board BM's: Go out there and have a good time and be happy that you can go. There is only one place on Earth like Patts. Adapt to the situation and enjoy life.

Edited by Lestat

Free today - Pay tomorrow

Is it worth going?

Yes go it is quiet but your gauranteed to have a great time

As far as the Thai Govt which stubbornly keeps the Baht SO STRONG as the depreciation of nearly every other countrys currency Im really amazed at the number of Tourist that are here now...I think theres alot of tourist for low season considering the Strong Baht--Flu--Unstable Govt....

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

that sounds good to me

the less people there the better

i have been going to pattaya now for about 14 years and i am getting a bit fed up with the big group of lads that seem to be travelling there

but thats the price because its cheap i suppose

and alot cheaper than the euro countries

i am there again in 2 months and lets hope its quiet

I go again 7th August and, sorry guys, I prefer more quiet than too busy. The last thing I worry about is that'll be a great time. It was perfect for me in April and last November. ALL I WANT IS GO BACK ASAP !!!!! And please close the airport again when it's time to go home, thx. GBP - TBH 55.24. It's getting better.

Hi 2 all Patt-fans :GoldenSmile1:

Can some one tell me ,are they any supper deals offer at this moment, by the top hotels in Patt? (free nights,upgrade room's,or big price discounts etc...?)I'll arrive to Pattaya for ruffly 4 weeks in August. Surly if it's as slow as you all saying, the hotels must to try pull customers,by shit lot's of promotions.I'll grateful if some one can say few worlds about this....

Well, even though its slow anywhere where I travel, it is true it is up to you to make your own fun, I personally like to see and do whatever a certain city has to offer, since holidays are a rare commodity lately for me.

Still trying to get over there (LOS)

The World is your Oyster Live it with a big F'in Smile

Edited by Trivex81

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

I've even noticed a large decrease in numbers since early June. It seems like when I first arrived there were a lot more people. Today walking around everything just seemed empty at 11pm. Took a nice 19 year old farm fresh girl from Soi 7, her 8 other bar mates were eying me cause they had no customers.

at first glance i was saddened to hear this....but hey thats more bargains for me in november.....on the downside i cant wait to buy a bar ,,i think i will be waiting a long time !!

YOU SEE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM THE MACHINE FACTORY AND....SOMETIMES THE FACTORY MAKES BAD MACHINES THAT DONT WORK SO THEY PUT THEM HERE..THE BAD MACHINES DONT KNOW THAT THEY,RE BAD MACHINES..BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE FACTORY KNOW........THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MACHINES THAT DOESNT WORK.

Well I have just returned from Pattaya after spending three weeks there. I was amazed how few tourists there were. I was there in January and thought it was quiet then but now.

Most of the bars along beachroad were empty, Soi 7 and 8 were distinctly empty.

Now I know with fewer tourists the pickings are easier but the good looking girls seem to have gone as well.

Second road was a sight to be seen out of about 50 bars I think I must have seen aprrox, 40 tourists.

Walking Street as you would expect fared a little better but by their standards it was empty.

Good to see that the prices have been reduced by the girls, down to 250 for short time I was offered by one acceptable bar girl.

Bad news is that there seems to be an influx of Indian tourists. They gathered in the bar next to the one I use one night and ordered 2 cokes for 6 persons. After one round the boss threw them out. They also want one girl between 2 or 4 men, most of the girls I spoke to refused to have anything to do with them.

They did point out one girl who had been with 4 of them for one night and she only got paid for 1 person despite being promised payment for 4.

More good news, in some food places there is now as much as you can eat for 200B and some places two for one meals.

On Second road the only bars that were busy were the one's offering Singha for 40B and Hein 45B.

Hoping to be back in Oct, hope it picks up by then. But I'm afaid there will less bars then than now!!!

:)

Where are all the Indian bms screaming about racism and unfair discrimination? I'm sorry for the girls, no western customers and an influx of

undesirables to boot. What's next, a plague of locusts?

with the lack of people does that mean the beach girls are down to 200 batt for st