IGNORED

August Suites

bristol

Beds are great.

The pillows are shit.

I do not know what they have been charging you regular guys for a room but my mates paid 1800 baht at the start of December 2010 for 2 weeks.

Like all Thai's every chance for the extra baht when they can get it even if you are a regular.

:001_Thank_You5:

Beds are great.

The pillows are shit.

I do not know what they have been charging you regular guys for a room but my mates paid 1800 baht at the start of December 2010 for 2 weeks.

Like all Thai's every chance for the extra baht when they can get it even if you are a regular.

so they charge the breakfast for every costumers or not ?

so they charge the breakfast for every costumers or not ?

After having a Suite room in September I moved to a normal nice room for 1500 baht & there was no breakfast included.

Nice view of the pool & I do love the hotels location & lovely nice staff.

I have stayed there a few times. I prefer breakfast, because I wake up early and am usually too lazy to go out and look for breakfast.

Sometimes they quote with breakfast and sometimes without. I sent them an email a few days back and they quoted price without breakfast. I replied asking for a rate with breakfast, and am still waiting for a response.

It is a good hotel, very nice staff, excellent location, and good value. Do not be deterred by this small thing. Their english is not that good and they need to wait until someone who can understand and respond to emails before responding.

Take it easy mate.

I have stayed there a few times. I prefer breakfast, because I wake up early and am usually too lazy to go out and look for breakfast.

Sometimes they quote with breakfast and sometimes without. I sent them an email a few days back and they quoted price without breakfast. I replied asking for a rate with breakfast, and am still waiting for a response.

It is a good hotel, very nice staff, excellent location, and good value. Do not be deterred by this small thing. Their english is not that good and they need to wait until someone who can understand and respond to emails before responding.

Take it easy mate.

I Take it easy, but i'm tired about this issue who is repeat all the times and ONLY in Thailand...

different rate are quoted and prices with or without breakfast, especially when i mentioned in my email that i do not want.

it's details i know.

I Take it easy, but i'm tired about this issue who is repeat all the times and ONLY in Thailand...

different rate are quoted and prices with or without breakfast, especially when i mentioned in my email that i do not want.

it's details i know.

I don't mean to offend you.. but as others have mentioned :P take it easy! It was definitely a mistake and I'm sure you will receive an email shortly for a new quote without breakfast. This quote will probably be ~100-200 baht cheaper per night.

I would highly recommend that you book your stay with August Suites. They run a very friendly and professional business that is attentive to all of their customers needs. This small mis-communication should be overlooked and not ruin your planning/stay in Pattaya :D

Someday, somebody will ski that

I love the hotel, staying there again in jan/feb 1800 for pool view room no breakfast, i like going to the pig and whistle for breakfast myself.

Pimpin ain't easy but it sure is fun, I bust my nut one after one. B.I.G

I don't mean to offend you.. but as others have mentioned :P take it easy! It was definitely a mistake and I'm sure you will receive an email shortly for a new quote without breakfast. This quote will probably be ~100-200 baht cheaper per night.

I would highly recommend that you book your stay with August Suites. They run a very friendly and professional business that is attentive to all of their customers needs. This small mis-communication should be overlooked and not ruin your planning/stay in Pattaya :D

no problem it will not ruin my stay in Pattaya so far, as i have x trips behind me... but this issue still the same...

I love the hotel, staying there again in jan/feb 1800 for pool view room no breakfast, i like going to the pig and whistle for breakfast myself.

again an other rate !

1800 for a pool view, they quoted me 2200... :Hair_Out1:

I have had Breakfast at the August Suites & it was 200 baht.

Well it seems that almost everybody who has stayed there likes it, a good sign, apart from the quoted rates going up & down like a whore's panties.

I used to stay at Srithong Place, almost next door & watched this hotel being built.

One thing I noticed in the pic above. There appears to be no bedside table/cabinet. Is that so in all the rooms? This is a fairly important item in a hotel bedroom to put all your bits of gear on.

Edited by Lancashirelad

One thing I noticed in the pic above. There appears to be no bedside table/cabinet. Is that so in all the rooms? This is a fairly important item in a hotel bedroom to put all your bits of gear on.

there is a small drawer-locker type thing attached to the bed both sides.

handy for leaving bits and bobs on :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I'll be there on the 10 feb bring it on.....there does seem to be different rates i phoned the manager paul back in september

and got a quote of 1600 per night superior poolview no breakfast, i am staying 21 nights though so could haggle alittle.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys who stayed there :

Do you know a good laundry near August Suites ?

as i had some horror stories with my clothes in Patts, i care a lot to find about a laundry now.

thank you !

Guys who stayed there :

Do you know a good laundry near August suites ?

as i had some horror stories with my clothes in Patts, i care a lot to find about a laundry now.

thank you !

After walking out of August Suites, make a right on Central Rd headed towards the beach. About a 1/2 block before 2nd Rd on the right, you'll come to a L shaped area that cuts through the building on the corner of 2nd and Central Rds. Make a right into there and straight ahead you'll see two laundry services. I used the one run by a lady (the other had two guys working). She did a nice job on my shirts/pants. Also, if you're lazy August Suites offers laundry services as well for a slightly higher fee.

I have had Breakfast at the August Suites & it was 200 baht.

I had a city view room for 1850 a night w/ no breakfast. At check in I had them add breakfast for 100 a night. Maybe you got breakfast for 2?

I had a city view room for 1850 a night w/ no breakfast. At check in I had them add breakfast for 100 a night. Maybe you got breakfast for 2?

No they just charged me the rate if you turn up in the restaurant.

I would love to pop the skinny girl behind the reception. :GoldenSmile1:

After walking out of August Suites, make a right on Central Rd headed towards the beach. About a 1/2 block before 2nd Rd on the right, you'll come to a L shaped area that cuts through the building on the corner of 2nd and Central Rds. Make a right into there and straight ahead you'll see two laundry services. I used the one run by a lady (the other had two guys working). She did a nice job on my shirts/pants. Also, if you're lazy August Suites offers laundry services as well for a slightly higher fee.

thx mate for this useful info, i will check it out.

Guys who stayed there :

thank you !

There is a good one at the begining of Buakhao, on your right. I went 3 times there, nice and smiling service!

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?vExRUQwskcqE

(you can see clothes hanging just behind the green car)

But the ones that gdaf123 indicated you are even closer to August Suites!

Exit the hotel Cross the road then turn right.

Before u get to 2nd road there is a small lane way that goes to pattaya memorial hospital . In there on the left is a great laundry.

There is a good one at the begining of Buakhao, on your right. I went 3 times there, nice and smiling service!

http://www.pattayaph...m/?vExRUQwskcqE

(you can see clothes hanging just behind the green car)

But the ones that gdaf123 indicated you are even closer to August Suites!

Exit the hotel Cross the road then turn right.

Before u get to 2nd road there is a small lane way that goes to pattaya memorial hospital . In there on the left is a great laundry.

Thank you guys for the infos, much appreciated.

I will do a full report on August Suites when i will be back in farang land and take some pics.

I never stayed in August Suites before – which I will surely do in the future – but stayed at Citin Loft Pattaya, a bit more back into the sois, between Soi 14 and 12. Laundries are easy to find in Pattaya. In your case, leave August Suites, turn left into Second Road (Pattaya Klang) towards Third Road. On the next soi – this is Soi 16 – turn left again. Probably you will find Laundries here already. You can also walk a bit further than Soi 16 and turn left into Soi 14. There you will find them too.

I've had my laundry done in Soi 14, close to my hotel. Besides washing everything was neatly ironed and smelled very well. I brought it too the laundry around noon and the next day around the same time I could pick it up again. For more or less 6 underpants, 3 handkerchiefs, 2 T-shirts and 1 shirt with short sleeves I've payed 102 Thai Baht. Ridiculous cheap...

Guys who stayed there :

thank you !

Edited by BrasTrav

Ad optimum.

August Suites can take care of laundry for you. I compared the hotel prices with the prices outside and the difference was small.

I just hand in my laundry bag every morning and it is ready within 2 days.

Never had a problem with their laundry service.

I never stayed in August Suites before – which I will surely do in the future – but stayed at Citin Loft Pattaya, a bit more back into the sois, between Soi 14 and 12. Laundries are easy to find in Pattaya. In your case, leave August Suites, turn left into Second Road (Pattaya Klang) towards Third Road. On the next soi – this is Soi 16 – turn left again. Probably you will find Laundries here already. You can also walk a bit further than Soi 16 and turn left into Soi 14. There you will find them too.

I've had my laundry done in Soi 14, close to my hotel. Besides washing everything was neatly ironed and smelled very well. For more or less 6 underpants, 3 handkerchiefs, 2 T-shirts and 1 shirt with short sleeves I've payed 102 Thai Baht. Ridiculous cheap...

August Suites can take care of laundry for you. I compared the hotel prices with the prices outside and the difference was small.

I just hand in my laundry bag every morning and it is ready within 2 days.

Never had a problem with their laundry service.

thanks guys for all the infos.

but hotel's landry are usually a bit more more expensive and sometimes it's a rip-off.

thanks guys for all the infos.

but hotel's landry are usually a bit more more expensive and sometimes it's a rip-off.

Not in this case. The difference in small.

Just compare the prices when you are there and decide what works for you.

• 2 weeks later...