IGNORED

90 day immigration reporting

Soda11111

42 minutes ago, Edge said:

Again.......

......the TM30 thing is about foreigners in Leased or Owned properties.

It is not about foreigners in hotels or rented properties where the owner is responsible for submitting a TM30 on your behalf.

Yet they made me do one last year when I hadn,t been out of the country and staying in the same rental property for the past 10 years...go figure?

My main gripe is that Jomtien Immigration make up their own rules and are forever changing the goalposts.....as an aside I read on another Forum earlier today that the online 90 reporting at Jomtien is currently not working due to a "system upgrade" LOL

10 minutes ago, petermik said:

an aside I read on another Forum earlier today that the online 90 reporting at Jomtien is currently not working due to a "system upgrade" LOL

It was down for maintenance for a few days the weekend befor last but fine now. 

I've used the system many without issue. Its great that it gives you a reminder email a couple of weeks befor due date.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sloracer said:

It was down for maintenance for a few days the weekend befor last but fine now. 

I've used the system many without issue. Its great that it gives you a reminder email a couple of weeks befor due date.

Here you go......

Screenshot2024-03-04at18-52-2490DaysNotificationofResidence-OnlineVersionNotWorking.thumb.png.b6dc4e478ea26617261a8fc80d459d53.png

49 minutes ago, petermik said:

Here you go......

Screenshot2024-03-04at18-52-2490DaysNotificationofResidence-OnlineVersionNotWorking.thumb.png.b6dc4e478ea26617261a8fc80d459d53.png

From what I've seen If you don't get the address format correct you will get a rejection.

Both me and a couple of mates lodged last week after the 3 day maintenance shutdown. Got a confirmation email after lodging and approval 1-2 days later. 

I take a screen copy of my application so I have a template and keep a note of my re entry dates. I've done 5 on line 90 day reports now with no issue. 🤗

My onlne application was rejected stating I got the date of entry and visa expiry dates wrong. I don't think I did. I wish I had taken a screen shot of my application before submitting it

6 hours ago, Edge said:

Again.......

......the TM30 thing is about foreigners in Leased or Owned properties.

It is not about foreigners in hotels or rented properties where the owner is responsible for submitting a TM30 on your behalf.

Oh, sorry then. I didn't know it didn't apply to long-term rentals. 

1 hour ago, anglesea said:

My onlne application was rejected stating I got the date of entry and visa expiry dates wrong. I don't think I did. I wish I had taken a screen shot of my application before submitting it

I know most of the world uses the right way, but did you happen to use MM/DD/YYYY instead of the right way, DD/MM/YYYY? 

I'm sure you would have noticed, but just checking. 

Also, you should have received a confirmation copy pdf of what you submitted in your email, for you to validate your entries. This comes prior to the reject email. 

Edited by frantick

For those that might not be aware, once you've completed your first online 90 report, that info can be used to pre-fill your subsequent 90 day reports. After entering your passport no. and nationality, click on the magnify glass icon. The system will then pre-fill all the other required fields with your last report info.

image.thumb.jpeg.4f83c9b689a9dcaa0ddf250cc7a0ab3b.jpeg

On 07/09/2022 at 02:41, Soi7 said:

No the 90 day reporting is free

They want to know where we are

Also proof of life I supposed.

Edited by Kale

13 hours ago, Sloracer said:

I take a screen copy of my application so I have a template and keep a note of my re entry dates. I've done 5 on line 90 day reports now with no issue. 🤗

Is a screen shot on your phone acceptable as proof or do you have to download the acceptance form and put it in your passport?

Last year I did the online method no problem (except they did not send me a reminder email to renew) but the pain in the arse was printing out the confirmation as I don,t posses a printer...internet shops where I could go and get it printed out are a dying breed here in Patts.

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Is a screen shot on your phone acceptable as proof or do you have to download the acceptance form and put it in your passport?

Last year I did the online method no problem (except they did not send me a reminder email to renew) but the pain in the arse was printing out the confirmation as I don,t posses a printer...internet shops where I could go and get it printed out are a dying breed here in Patts.

Last time I left I had the 90 day acceptamce form staped in my passport ( revieved from online submission ) didnt even check it at passport control.

1 hour ago, petermik said:

I keep the approval email on my phone as proof. But if I was going to travel then I'd get it printed for ฿4 at my local print shop so I could attach in my passport.

On the 90 Day Report receipt it has printed on it.....

"KEEP IN PASSPORT"

.......not to complicated?  :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Edge said:

On the 90 Day Report receipt it has printed on it.....

"KEEP IN PASSPORT"

.......not to complicated?  :rolleyes:

as I thought....easier for me to pop over on my bike and do it in person....thanks for the understanding chaps 👍

On 03/03/2024 at 12:46, freedom42 said:

I just had the exact same thing arrive in my email. I completed mine yesterday. I just re-did it now and will see if it gets kicked back. 

Also mentioned over here https://aseannow.com/topic/1241749-thai-immigration-online-90-day-reporting-system/page/81/#comments

๐Update on my report. Contimued to submit online but kept getting knocked back. 3 guys I flew back into Thailand with where all able to do theres online with no problem . Went to Jomtien immigration today to physically do the report. Asked the nice girl doing it why mine was rejected and friends with same entry dates , visa etc could do theirs online, she smiles and said dont know but they are lucky. as Edge said if you leave your first report back has to be done in person after that u can continue to use the online system.

I did not have a TM 30 as I have never registered and it is needed for the report ( not when doing online ) I gave her my pink ID card and she was happy with that as she explained that its as good as  the TM 30 as it has my permanent address on it and I do not need to register when arriving in Thailand. All ended up Ok . Took about 35 minutes but no great drama. Still much easier to do online but who knows what the procedure will be next time.

thanks to all for the input

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Harve said:

........who knows what the procedure will be next time.

thanks to all for the input

Thanks for update.

Should be good for online again next time.....

.........unless of course you exit/re-enter again, in which case your entry date will change so........etc. :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Edge said:

Thanks for update.

Should be good for online again next time.....

.........unless of course you exit/re-enter again, in which case your entry date will change so........etc. :rolleyes:

Exactly mate am departing in 3 weeks for a couple of months so be interesting if goal posts change next time. no big deal as the 90 day reporting in person at Jomtien is very easy these days with the separate office. had a sign up saying 40 minutes to process but most out under 25 minutes

With the recent reports of the 90 day online reporting system not working for some, I was wondering if after many years of using the online system I would have to do my latest report in person. Happily the system worked fine for me. I submitted my report at 07:39 and the email approval just came through at 13:09. 5.5 hours from submission to approval.

I'll also mention again my experience with a new passport, exiting and re-entering Thailand, and a TM30 that hasn't been updated since I got it for my current address in 2017; the online system has worked for me every time. Never been kicked back with some mysterious error message.

I'm pretty sure that if I had tried to report in person I would have received some grief on a couple of those occasions, so best advice is avoid their office by using their online system until such time your submission is refused.