Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

90 day immigration reporting

Soda11111

I did a 90 day report online (1st time) on Tuesday. How long will it take for it to be processed? Currently showing as pending.

2 hours ago, penboy said:

I did a 90 day report online (1st time) on Tuesday. How long will it take for it to be processed? Currently showing as pending.

Did you get an email saying they had received your application? that's normally instant. My last one recently took 4 working days to get approved

2 hours ago, penboy said:

Mine take less the 24 hours. 

1 hour ago, splitpin said:

Did you get an email saying they had received your application? that's normally instant. My last one recently took 4 working days to get approved

Yes, with a filled in TM47. I won't panic :) until next week.

4 hours ago, penboy said:

I understood that you cannot do your first 90 day report online?

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Mine take less the 24 hours. 

This was your 1st time 90 reporting on a new retirement visa?

33 minutes ago, geezerrb said:

I understood that you cannot do your first 90 day report online?

Quite sure that's correct. Have to be in the system first. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

45 minutes ago, geezerrb said:

Got the visa 15 months ago, did a 90 day report in person at that time.

This is  the first time that I have done it online.

1 hour ago, geezerrb said:

Got my Non-O visa many years ago, so not new.

Just now, forcebwithu said:

Yea OK but your post was a bit misleading, the content of the post you replied to was about 1st 90 day reporting and no reply.

5 hours ago, penboy said:

35 minutes ago, penboy said:

Got the visa 15 months ago, did a 90 day report in person at that time.

This is  the first time that I have done it online.

6 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

2 minutes ago, geezerrb said:

Yea OK but your post was a bit misleading, the content of the post you replied to was about 1st 90 day reporting and no reply.

Guys, can you be precise what your actually posting, it appears your all long time visa holders so be careful how you state "1st time" in a topic like this. Totally leads to total confusion for those who are doing their 1st 90 day report which has to be done "in person" not online, FB is full of misinformation, many rely on PA for accurate, helpful information, please be careful but keep providing useful information.

19 minutes ago, geezerrb said:

Guys, can you be precise what your actually posting, it appears your all long time visa holders so be careful how you state "1st time" in a topic like this. Totally leads to total confusion for those who are doing their 1st 90 day report which has to be done "in person" not online, FB is full of misinformation, many rely on PA for accurate, helpful information, please be careful but keep providing useful information.

As has been pointed out, 1st time 90 day report cannot be done on line. Given that I stated my application was pending, common sense should have made it obvious what 1st time in my post meant.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, penboy said:

As has been pointed out, 1st time 90 day report cannot be done on line. Given that I stated my application was pending, common sense should have made it obvious what 1st time in my post meant.

Well to those not so experienced 1st time means what it says and the fact you felt to post your application was "pending" could mean it has not been accepted and could be refused?

7 hours ago, penboy said:

It seems to be manned so it varies.....minutes to days.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Edge said:

It seems to be manned so it varies.....minutes to days.

Just been approved, thanks.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Online , 3 hours and approved.

Very easy.

• 4 weeks later...

้ave used the online reporting previuosly no drama. this time did the application submitted no problem but came back with

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.

Resubmit same result. Myself & 2 others checked dates entered Thailand & visa expiration dates both where submitted correctly.   Anybody come accross this before ?

Will try again tomorrow and if same result looks like a trip to immigration.  service has been fine previuosly 

harve

29 minutes ago, Harve said:

้ave used the online reporting previuosly no drama. this time did the application submitted no problem but came back with

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.

Resubmit same result. Myself & 2 others checked dates entered Thailand & visa expiration dates both where submitted correctly.   Anybody come accross this before ?

Will try again tomorrow and if same result looks like a trip to immigration.  service has been fine previuosly 

Have you exited and re-entered since your last successful online report?

Edit - Was the entry date the same as you used for the previous (successful) report?

Edit2 - Or have you renewed (or rather re-extended) your visa?

Edited by Edge

35 minutes ago, Harve said:

harve

I just had the exact same thing arrive in my email. I completed mine yesterday. I just re-did it now and will see if it gets kicked back. 

Also mentioned over here https://aseannow.com/topic/1241749-thai-immigration-online-90-day-reporting-system/page/81/#comments

Edited by freedom42

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

3 hours ago, Edge said:

Have you exited and re-entered since your last successful online report?

Edit - Was the entry date the same as you used for the previous (successful) report?

Edit2 - Or have you renewed (or rather re-extended) your visa?

Edge this is a new entry from my previous online submit, one before this was October 2023   Took a trip to Cambodia & arrived back in December with the same visa, rentry permit all good as no hassle at immigration. stamped to stay till visa expration in May 2024, so cant see the problem.    In post above freedom 42 says having same problem so maybe just the system will continue to submit till close to deadline then go to immigration.

3 hours ago, freedom42 said:

I just had the exact same thing arrive in my email. I completed mine yesterday. I just re-did it now and will see if it gets kicked back. 

Also mentioned over here https://aseannow.com/topic/1241749-thai-immigration-online-90-day-reporting-system/page/81/#comments

thanks mate I will continue to try with the online submission till close to cut off time, will post on here if any joy. good luck as well

11 minutes ago, Harve said:

Edge this is a new entry from my previous online submit, one before this was October 2023   Took a trip to Cambodia & arrived back in December with the same visa, rentry permit all good as no hassle at immigration. stamped to stay till visa expration in May 2024, so cant see the problem.    In post above freedom 42 says having same problem so maybe just the system will continue to submit till close to deadline then go to immigration.

If you exit and re-enter your next report has to be in person before you can do it online again.

You may also get caught by the requirement for a new TM30/Address Report...even if same address.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Edge said:

If you exit and re-enter your next report has to be in person before you can do it online again.

You may also get caught by the requirement for a new TM30/Address Report...even if same address.

Thanks Maybe the case Edge but one of the guys that flew into Thailand with me in December did his no drama although they sent him a reminder a week to early & after the first online reporting I have not had a problem after leaving and coming back. Things do cahnge so maybe goal posts moved thsi time & cannot do

Will continue to try & see what happens. Its no big deal to go to immigration can incorporate a trip to one of the Jomtien GC. Thanks for the info will advise on here the final outcome.

Edited by Harve

23 hours ago, Edge said:

I didn't have to do this in October (2nd), even though this idea was floating around back then. A month after reentry, I had my condo office put me in the new TM30 system, then had no problem doing the online 90-day update end of December. (Maybe they were all in the Christmas spirit) 

Just did my 2nd 90-day report, since Oct. reentry, on Friday. Approval in email seen this morning. 

As with all things, Thai Immigration, YMMV. 

Again.......

......the TM30 thing is about foreigners in Leased or Owned properties.

It is not about foreigners in hotels or rented properties where the owner is responsible for submitting a TM30 on your behalf.