IGNORED

Prime Burger

Very hit and miss unfortunately. Sometimes my burger is overcooked and tastes bland other times its near a 9/10. Delivery is always a let down, just doesn't taste the same. 

It's a decent burger everytime. Good professional service. Very clean. Chatted to owner or manager at the Soi Bukow branch. I can't not recommend the place.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I had PrimeBurger a couple times on my recent trip earlier this month.    Beef quality was very good and service was prompt.   Prices a bit steep but didn't deter me from making a second visit.   I noticed an odd flavor in the burger that took me a bit to pinpoint.....the burger had a slight mustard taste to it though I never put any on it.   Seems like they might douse the burger with some mustard during the cooking process?   

38 minutes ago, vivalv2001 said:

I had PrimeBurger a couple times on my recent trip earlier this month.    Beef quality was very good and service was prompt.   Prices a bit steep but didn't deter me from making a second visit.   I noticed an odd flavor in the burger that took me a bit to pinpoint.....the burger had a slight mustard taste to it though I never put any on it.   Seems like they might douse the burger with some mustard during the cooking process?   

Which one was it? The Paris has mustard. Haven't noticed anything similar in others. But maybe the Prime Sauce has mustard in it? 

• Thanks 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

That is my one gripe about the comments about liking or disliking Prime.

They have 6+ different distinct flavored burgers.

It would be nice to say which one.

I have tried them all and my favorite is the Bangkok Burger.

They have discounts Monday to Friday, so I try to go when the Bangkok combo is discounted.

images.jpeg

images (1).jpeg

Edited by LASportsNut

33 minutes ago, LASportsNut said:

They have discounts Monday to Friday, so I try to go when the Bangkok combo is discounted.

I know they recently were really desperate for customers so they ran all the promos everyday. I think that might have just been for a week or two I doubt that they've continued it.

I enjoyed my burger there I think San Francisco was the one I liked and I tried a couple of more but I like San Francisco the best.

The last time I was there I got a bit of attitude from the staff, not a lot, just a bit which was unfortunate. This was right before the start of high season so I'm sure that high season business has cooled everyone a bit for the better.

Tbh I was probably in the mood to find a new burger joint anyway so not going back was not a big issue for me.

If you haven't been there I definitely recommend it the burgers are fine and they're pricey compared to some options but not bad value in the least.

I just sit back and relax - I've earned it.

2 minutes ago, AngelCty2Nit said:

I know they recently were really desperate for customers so they ran all the promos everyday. I think that might have just been for a week or two I doubt that they've continued it.

I enjoyed my burger there I think San Francisco was the one I liked and I tried a couple of more but I like San Francisco the best.

The last time I was there I got a bit of attitude from the staff, not a lot, just a bit which was unfortunate. This was right before the start of high season so I'm sure that high season business has cooled everyone a bit for the better.

Tbh I was probably in the mood to find a new burger joint anyway so not going back was not a big issue for me.

If you haven't been there I definitely recommend it the burgers are fine and they're pricey compared to some options but not bad value in the least.

Ya on occassion they run the special on all the burgers. Unsure why or when.

I actually was there about 2 months ago and they were short staffed and overwhelmed.

There was one table for me to sit at but it was still dirty.

I stood there for 5-8 minutes waiting for them to clear/clean the table but it was just not happening.

So I walked out and have not been back.

It is still my favorite burger, but I will probably go to Central Festival from now on instead of the Soi Buahkoa location.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, LASportsNut said:

is still my favorite burger, but I will probably go to Central

Makes sense. I haven't tried the Central location, and even though I've eaten at Topps  a few times across the aisle, I never tried their burger which I imagine might be worth trying.

Or maybe I did try it and it wasn't memorable 555.

I just sit back and relax - I've earned it.

4 hours ago, AngelCty2Nit said:

Specials were in effect last week.   Prices raised to 325 on the daily specials.   Made two visits during the week in early afternoon.   Wasn't busy on either visit.  

@Thomaz73The Bangkok burger was the special the day I arrived and had the mustard flavor.  I ordered without the Prime Sauce...or maybe they put it on then realized and tried to wipe it off without remaking?   

Edited by vivalv2001

• 2 months later...

Had the ‘London’ burger with mixed fries.  Tasty, if a little greasy, and the fries were just right.