Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Prime Burger

22 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Wiki page for the Smashburger chain, that describes the technique of cooking a smash burger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smashburger

From elsewhere on the Net:

Smash burgers are made using the process of placing a round ball of ground beef on a hot cast iron cooking surface and smashing it with a spatula to yield a thin beef patty. The result is a juicy thin burger with a nicely seared exterior.

My Prime Burger was missing the "juicy" part.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

2 hours ago, likeaking said:

In-N-Out is a good fast food burger but "Best burger in the States"? Any competent mid-level restaurant can make a superior burger to In-N-Out Burgers. IMO

There you go the key word "fast food burger"! I guess I should have been more clear.

For a fast food burger they were the best to me. I ate at them and other fast food joints like Wendy's, Fatburger, Burger King, etc.

I don't usually go to mid level, high level  restaurants and if I did it would not be for burgers!

I used to go from time to time to a restaurant in Seattle.... Jak's Grill. They were known for there delicious burgers among other great entree selections! Their burgers were nice!! Maybe my friend @Garzanwent before!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

Gone rapidly downhill since it became a chain. 

What restaurant are you referring to?

Pretty desolate place for a good burger is Pattaya, thinking about it.

definite gap in the market here 

3 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

Prime Burger 

Sorry I knew that but got confused when we started talking about places! Thx

36 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

There you go the key word "fast food burger"! I guess I should have been more clear.

For a fast food burger they were the best to me. I ate at them and other fast food joints like Wendy's, Fatburger, Burger King, etc.

I don't usually go to mid level, high level  restaurants and if I did it would not be for burgers!

I used to go from time to time to a restaurant in Seattle.... Jak's Grill. They were known for there delicious burgers among other great entree selections! Their burgers were nice!! Maybe my friend @Garzanwent before!

I got picky quoting you because a lot of folks from around the world are here who aren't familiar with a good burger (IMO) and I didn't want them thinking a fast food burger, In-N-Our Burger, was the best  in the states.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

5 hours ago, Rocketboy said:

Maybe my friend @Garzanwent before!

Unfortunately not, but for most of my life, except for brief periods, I haven't eaten beef or pork. My favorite "burger" in Seattle was a Shari's patty melt made with a garden burger patty. At Prime Burger I always get the Dubai (Chicken) burger. IMO it's an excellent chicken burger. 

5 hours ago, Garzan said:

At Prime Burger I always get the Dubai (Chicken) burger. IMO it's an excellent chicken burger. 

And that is a smash burger, using minced chicken, or?

• 1 month later...

Comparing only to what’s in Pattaya only, is this spot one of the better burger places currently? 

33 minutes ago, bmamba58 said:

Comparing only to what’s in Pattaya only, is this spot one of the better burger places currently? 

To me burgers are like pizza.

It is hard to really fuck it up if you have the basic ingredients.

Besides the gourmet burgers you can get a the westernized hotels and restaurants, Prime is my favorite.

One thing I like is they have a different variation of a really good burger that allows you to try numerous different burgers over many visits. 

Except for the vegan and chicken versions, I have tried them all and I enjoy the Bangkok Burger the most.

16 minutes ago, LASportsNut said:

To me burgers are like pizza.

It is hard to really fuck it up if you have the basic ingredients.

Besides the gourmet burgers you can get a the westernized hotels and restaurants, Prime is my favorite.

One thing I like is they have a different variation of a really good burger that allows you to try numerous different burgers over many visits. 

Except for the vegan and chicken versions, I have tried them all and I enjoy the Bangkok Burger the most.

Nice this was the information I needed. If I don’t like it I’ll see what one of the big western hotels offer.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

image.thumb.jpeg.09c380f433d0115ed217f9664ce4f783.jpeg 

Burger with a view, some may ask what more can you ask. and I say a damn good burger, certainly on par with Prime.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked MC burger (behind Soi 6) back in the day but seems like they either closed or changed their name?  Any idea what happened to them?

On 17/05/2022 at 15:24, jetdoc said:

image.thumb.jpeg.09c380f433d0115ed217f9664ce4f783.jpeg 

Burger with a view, some may ask what more can you ask. and I say a damn good burger, certainly on par with Prime.

And where is this?

4 hours ago, Rocketboy said:

And where is this?

Central Festival.

• 1 month later...

Right by the food court in the lowest level, right?

Is that the location that used to be a Middle Eastern restaurant OR the Gyoza restaurant?

1 hour ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Right by the food court in the lowest level, right?

Yes, can not remember what was there before.

Edit: Google says it was Saint Etoile Middle Eastern

Edited by Leo_Bia

Is there still a McDonalds (or perhaps it was Burger King) a few doors down from there?

(NOT that there is much comparison between those and Prime Burger)

On 29/05/2022 at 03:30, Old Scratch said:

I liked MC burger (behind Soi 6) back in the day but seems like they either closed or changed their name?  Any idea what happened to them?

mc.jpg.56253fea71976f7b8445e4e76945d9f9.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 10/07/2021 at 10:03, Rocketboy said:

Wendy's burgers would be my second choice behind In-n-Out. I'd go to BKK for one! 555

Their burgers are really good tasting....moist and juicy. I always got the double with cheese!

Here’s your chance. Reading the Bangkok Post this morning, I saw this. I’m leaving Bangkok tomorrow otherwise I’d consider checking it out.

74658060-6DD6-42DC-BCD9-BBC57D2CB84F.thumb.jpeg.da01f6594fe67582a77affd11e756503.jpeg

On 08/07/2022 at 02:05, Leo_Bia said:

Looks like Prime is in Central Festival now.

prime.thumb.jpg.5d02aaed01dd530640771c782a0bb791.jpg

Was here recently In central. Patty tastes like stale flavorless dog food.