IGNORED

My Elite Visa Application (Day 1 until the End)

LASportsNut

14 minutes ago, ocka said:

Nice to see they have not raised the price on the 20 year option.

Look again.

They have Thai Elite prices for those who are already members.

Then they have Thailand Privileges prices that have seemed to double.  Plus, members must pay an annual fee.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, LASportsNut said:

Look again.

They have Thai Elite prices for those who are already members.

Then they have Thailand Privileges prices that have seemed to double.  Plus, members must pay an annual fee.

Sorry,  I can't find anything on the web site that says this.   No matter what path I follow through the site at your link,  it still offers me the "superiority extension" 20 year package for one million baht.  I was unable to find anything to suggest that this package is closed to new members.

Is it buried in the fine print somewhere?

Don't worry about it on my account anyway,  as I have no immediate plans to use the service.  Tourist visas will continue to be good enough for my needs.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 hour ago, ocka said:

Sorry,  I can't find anything on the web site that says this.   No matter what path I follow through the site at your link,  it still offers me the "superiority extension" 20 year package for one million baht.  I was unable to find anything to suggest that this package is closed to new members.

Is it buried in the fine print somewhere?

Don't worry about it on my account anyway,  as I have no immediate plans to use the service.  Tourist visas will continue to be good enough for my needs.

Check this LINK

Top row is the new program.

Bottom row is the old program.

8 hours ago, LASportsNut said:

Check this LINK

Top row is the new program.

Bottom row is the old program.

Thanks.  That is the page I have been looking at.   The top row seems very similar to the more expensive packages that were always offered in the old scheme  (with golf course fees etc.)  

The bottom row has an expensive package that includes some hospital stuff.  I don't remember seeing that before, but I could be wrong.

In between there is a middle row that includes the premium extension with the price unchanged.

What I cannot find is any text that says that some of the packages offered on that page are not actually offered.

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious,  but I just can't see that anywhere on the page.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

6 minutes ago, ocka said:

Thanks.  That is the page I have been looking at.   The top row seems very similar to the more expensive packages that were always offered in the old scheme  (with golf course fees etc.)  

The bottom row has an expensive package that includes some hospital stuff.  I don't remember seeing that before, but I could be wrong.

In between there is a middle row that includes the premium extension with the price unchanged.

What I cannot find is any text that says that some of the packages offered on that page are not actually offered.

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious,  but I just can't see that anywhere on the page.

OK, now I understand.

Maybe it is not there because the official deadline for the Elite is September 14th or 15th?

If you have any questions, I would call them.

It is for sure a little confusing while the sort this out.