Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotels With 18+ Age Policy

Coffee215pm

22 minutes ago, Coffee215pm said:

Thanks guys!  It's cheap, too...  $20 to $32 per night, depending on the room, when you utilized the 20% hotels.com discount...  I will try it during my Nov trip...

Only the studio room in new buildng don't go through reception. It is a separate building.

The cheap rooms go through reception and I don't know their policies.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Coffee215pm said:

Thanks for the responses.

I almost booked VT6, but opted for LK Metropole (not 18+) because of the expected rainfall - I don't like relying on walking/motos during rainy season.  I'll get a ST room if I need to or I'll see if a tip will help.

I'll book VT6 for my November trip.

Just a heads up, I was recently told by a 19yo that she was denied access to VT6 by the night security. 

Just curious, how old are you OP? I noticed you mentioned that you are younger than most in LOS. I myself am also quite young so most of the girls I got attention from where around that age bracket. I did spend one night at the Hilton where I managed to take a 19yo back to the room (even though she warned me prior and I knew the hotel policy). However, I think I "got away" with it due to my age i.e. we were both young so they took an exception. I may be wrong and maybe I was just lucky, but if you are young yourself, you may be able to get around this rule by using your own age to your advantage, but again I may have just gotten lucky so keep that in mind.

Edited by RRosenberg

You know the rules, Don't trust 'em, don't love 'em - And don't let 'em fool you.

3 hours ago, RRosenberg said:

Just a heads up, I was recently told by a 19yo that she was denied access to VT6 by the night security. 

Just curious, how old are you OP? I noticed you mentioned that you are younger than most in LOS. I myself am also quite young so most of the girls I got attention from where around that age bracket. I did spend one night at the Hilton where I managed to take a 19yo back to the room (even though she warned me prior and I knew the hotel policy). However, I think I "got away" with it due to my age i.e. we were both young so they took an exception. I may be wrong and maybe I was just lucky, but if you are young yourself, you may be able to get around this rule by using your own age to your advantage, but again I may have just gotten lucky so keep that in mind.

I'm 30, but I look younger, so I get a lot of attention from younger Thai girls too...  I'm getting old enough where 18 year olds are becoming off limits to me back home, so I tend to swing that way in Pattaya lol...

Interesting data point about VT6...

• 1 month later...

I got denied from LK metropole a few days ago for trying to bring back a 19yo she told me she was 20 but I didn’t check her ID card, lesson learned always look at their cards first.

On 10/07/2019 at 04:20, RRosenberg said:

As i suggested in an other thread, this has nothing to do with looking younger or not.

Until 20 years old, Thai are still under parental control.

Hotels  just don't want to have to deal with any mess with the family in case of a problem happens.

Have a look at this:

https://www.siam-legal.com/thailand-law/rights-and-duties-of-a-parent-and-child-in-thailand/

"Adulthood occurs when the child reaches the age of majority which is 20 years old in Thailand or when the child gets married. Until this time, parents have rights and obligations to their child."

Edited by KhunChang

• 1 month later...

Just caught up on this thread, and I can definitely say that I've had multiple girls 18 and 19 come up to my room with no issues at Aya Boutique hotel.  I'm coming to Pattaya in December, and booked 5 nights at Aya.. I'm looking at staying at the LK Residence for another 5 nights to shake things up a bit (and to encourage me to check out LK Metro) but I would think twice about it if I'll have issues with security/reception for something like this.

• 3 weeks later...

By the way, has anyone had problem with this in regular condos?

This is my third long term condo rented in Pattaya and for the first time I have security guards who insist in getting ID of visitors even when they arrive with me.

I believe this is only for security reason but who knows with thai logic.

I've brought girls back under 20 at Baywalk Residence without any issue. Right on Beach Road.

LK the empress has the 20 yo+ policy.  Ask the girl their age if there is any doubt AND explain the policy (in case they are lying).

If they are 18 or 19, Borrowing their "sisters" i.d. is probably an option.

Last year I stayed at Sunshine hotel and it had two towers. I stayed in the tower on the left when facing the hotel. It had a stand-alone glass entryway with a key card entrance, walk up swipe your card and the elevator was right there. If you’re looking to avoid the hassle of checking in your guest then this hotel could work for you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why the establishments apply this policy of banning girls 18 and 19 years old. If the law allows us to have sex with 18-year-old girls... well, the law is the law and that should be allowed, right?

So why?

1) Because some girls who pretend to be 18 years old would be younger? False identity card, for example. The hotel does not want to risk this happening? So they give themselves a kind of safety margin by accepting only girls 20 years and older?

2) Because, as KhunChang wrote before (post 30), thais are not fully major before 20?

3) Because of the law that prohibits drinking alcohol in bars before the age of 20? Drinking alcohol in a hotel room with a guest would be in contravention of this law?

I am not sure I understand the logic of this rule. If it's legal to have sex with an 18-year-old girl, it should be allowed to enter a hotel with a girl of that age.

Edited by Denis903

Thanks for the intel.  I've checked the forum and a handful of hotel sites, I cant find any information on p52..  does it go by a different name?  Or do you have a maps/website link?

According to p72 info online, it’s 500 baht per guest.

Have definitely taken a 19-year-old to the Page 10 without issue, however, if VT6 is too far away for you, then my answer isn’t much help, as the Page 10 isn’t much closer. 

TB-ES

Edited by The Blue-Eyed Sheikh
Clarity

On 10/07/2019 at 00:23, Coffee215pm said:

Thanks for the responses.

I almost booked VT6, but opted for LK Metropole (not 18+) because of the expected rainfall - I don't like relying on walking/motos during rainy season.  I'll get a ST room if I need to or I'll see if a tip will help.

I'll book VT6 for my November trip.

I stay at LK Metropole on my monthly stays and have been doing so for 10yrs, I'm currently here now. If I know a girl is 18 or 19 coming to visit me I will meet her out front and walk her in bypassing reception. I've never had an issue or been pulled up by security or reception by doing this.

On 08/11/2019 at 22:41, lusikas said:

what policy acqua has?

20+ for this hotel group (247 boutique hotel and a few others are the same group). 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

I doubt if baywalk residence even checks the girls' ID

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

• 1 month later...

Faced similar issue during my stay at LK Mansion in April2019. In LK group of hotels joiner has to be of minimum age 20.

Hence booked Scenery City hotel for my next visit which was in August 2019

No hassle over there, but yes minimum age 18 is required.

3 hours ago, flipperdelta said:

Faced similar issue during my stay at LK Mansion in April2019. In LK group of hotels joiner has to be of minimum age 20.

Hence booked Scenery City hotel for my next visit which was in August 2019

No hassle over there, but yes minimum age 18 is required.

Guess I have not stayed at Scenery for couple years, but know I did have an issue with getting an 18yr old into there than - paid night staff guy 300b to make this ok.

On 11/11/2019 at 12:39, The Blue-Eyed Sheikh said:

Have definitely taken a 19-year-old to the Page 10 without issue, however, if VT6 is too far away for you, then my answer isn’t much help, as the Page 10 isn’t much closer.

FWIW, I just phoned the Page 10 hotel... and it seems like it's only 20+ now...
(although, I imagine it might depend on who's at the desk at the time...)

1 minute ago, blackhat said:

I just found this link that has some 18+ hotels (and also confirms that Page 10 is now 20+):

https://www.pattayaunlimited.com/all-central-pattaya-guest-friendly-hotels/

fwiw, that wasn't the case in early november. i'll ask them as well again to be sure and update this thread. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

I think do something wrong...
Where are you found 18-19 years girls except go-go? I want it too :)

Отправлено с моего Redmi 4 через Tapatalk