IGNORED

Hotels With 18+ Age Policy

Coffee215pm

And I thought fake id and underage stuffs are the thing in the US only. Sad

Looking through a few hotels for the past few weeks, really liked Page 10 but now it's also 20+.

Please keep on updating and let us know if there is any hopes

Whitehouse Condotel Soi 13 is OK at 18 and up, I tested this yesterday with a 19yo TG. No problems

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

• 2 weeks later...

From this Pattaya One article entitled "Police raid short time hotels in Pattaya and find nothing illegal", it seems clear that it is illegal for a hotel to let anyone under the age of 20 enter:

Throughout the country, police visited many motels, hotels and short-time rooms to make sure the owners of these places had not rented rooms to teenagers under the age of 20 and that no other form of sexual crimes had been taking place.

https://pattayaone.news/police-raid-short-time-hotels-in-pattaya-and-find-nothing-illegal/

I never get this problem and i fuck many girls who 18/ 19/ 20... i stay each time in,adelphi hôtel which is for me the best hotel in pattaya 

Looks like a nice hotel, i passed it over only due to how far it was from walking st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, revan00 said:

Looks like a nice hotel, i passed it over only due to how far it was from walking st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For 10 bahts u have bahts bus down the street which go directly to Walking Street...

I think it would be very difficult to get a hotel to admit to breaking the law with an 18+ policy.  I think it would be impossible to hold them to any sort of commitment of that sort. 

This is confusing, so it’s okay (legal) for 18-20 year olds to work in bars, parlours etc. but not okay (illegal) for hotels to admit them as guests? Or is 20+ the legal age in Thailand?

Edited by mirage

The law on 'age of consent' is quite complicated in Thailand. 

So brush up on the law if you must, but the best advice is don't knowingly screw around with girls under 18 (punishments can be harsh).

One caveat of the above is that even if a girls ID has her over 18 (fake or her sisters) and she turns out to under 18, then you are still in violation of the law.

Just be careful.

I'll stay at Areca Lodge from March 17 till 29 and I raised same question to reception.

This is the response :

Regarding your question about unregistered person policy, please see terms and conditions below to avoid misunderstanding and unnecessary wrong communication.

UNREGISTERED PERSON POLICY

1. A maximum of 2 people are permitted to be registered to a room and must provide valid identification: passport, ID card or driver’s license.

2. Any private visits from unregistered persons, in hotel guest room, is not permitted unless his/her real identification card is given to the front desk.

3. According to Thai prostitution act, all entertainment establishments, including the hotel, require proof by national ID that any lady or entertainer is at least age 18. The hotel is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of cash, jewelry or other valuables done by the person guest brings in together.

4. The hotel has the right to prohibit a joiner to enter the hotel if he/she shows the intention of disturbing any other hotel guest.

5. Extra person is charged THB 500 per person per night and is exclusive of bed & buffet breakfast.  

• 1 month later...

D hotel said they are 18+. I'd love if another person could confirm this as I asked them over email. They do checks IDs when the lady arrives.

On 07/07/2019 at 09:08, Coffee215pm said:

I've only taken home gogo girls in the past, so I'm never too worried about them being underage.

15 years ago you would have to be very worried but things have changed as time has moved on

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

10 hours ago, blueforever25 said:

D hotel said they are 18+. I'd love if another person could confirm this as I asked them over email. They do checks IDs when the lady arrives.

I'd booked D hotel for March (but never went due to virus) so I thought I'd better check about their age policy. This is their reply back in January 2020. And yes they check and hold the ID card till the girl leaves they also give you a courtesy call to check if everything is ok. 

Dear Customer 

Yes, women must be 18 years of age or older sir.

Bast Regard 

D hotel 

• Like 1

On 06/02/2020 at 14:25, EtMementoMori said:

And I thought fake id and underage stuffs are the thing in the US only. Sad

Looking through a few hotels for the past few weeks, really liked Page 10 but now it's also 20+.

Please keep on updating and let us know if there is any hopes

Page 10 , they let 18y lady visit my room without any problems , just a week ago. 

12 hours ago, kokotinar said:

Page 10 , they let 18y lady visit my room without any problems , just a week ago. 

fyi, officially they've changed their policy and are 20+ now. i've asked them in january after someone mentioned it here in this thread.
"We would like to inform you that the joiner age have to over 20 years old.""
good to hear they don't enforce it in reality. 

on the plus side: they still have no joiner fee no matter how many ladies you take at the same time. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

1 minute ago, petehoax said:

on the plus side: they still have no joiner fee no matter how many ladies you take at the same time. 

Can confirm this. Had 3some already here too. No additional joiners fee.

• 1 month later...

I always go at Thrappaya road at the end of Walking Street. In that road there are 2 hotels on the right. The have room 500 baht per night and also 300 baht for a short time.

They never make problems with 19 years old girl.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I never had an issue at Pattaya Blue Sky bringing back a 19YO freelancer.  That said, I haven't been back since the pandemic so maybe the policy has changed.

• 3 weeks later...

Today i texted barracuda mgallery and they also have 20+ policy. I texted now Areca Lodge. I think better to book condo. 

Areca Lodge accepts girls 18+ just confirmed but I already booked a condo in base for less than half price. 

B81FCABE-FC41-4238-ADC8-141E12FFEF3A.png

8 hours ago, kiev freak said:

Areca Lodge accepts girls 18+ just confirmed but I already booked a condo in base for less than half price. 

bse is a good place, but it's a condo. So less services, but for the price if you can live without daily maid service and you don't use too mucg towel it's a very good place. I think the chck-in is not 24/24 so you have to deal with it if you flight land late at night.

Edited by kodak.kid

5 hours ago, kodak.kid said:

bse is a good place, but it's a condo. So less services, but for the price if you can live without daily maid service and you don't use too mucg towel it's a very good place. I think the chck-in is not 24/24 so you have to deal with it if you flight land late at night.

24 hours check in possible because there is lock box. And I asked extra 3 towels , host accepted to give. 25 usd / day for high floor sea view condo is better than small hotel room IMO. 

2 hours ago, kiev freak said:

24 hours check in possible because there is lock box. And I asked extra 3 towels , host accepted to give. 25 usd / day for high floor sea view condo is better than small hotel room IMO. 

the 24hrs check-in was not an option when i went there and the maid was clening once a eweak , maybe 2. It's not a lot. But yes the price is very low.