IGNORED

Hotels With 18+ Age Policy

Coffee215pm

Good morning -

Last trip I was unable to take girls in the 18-20yr age range back to my hotel (hotel's policy), an issue I would very much like to avoid this time around.  Can anyone recommend a hotel near WS / LK Metro (I like gogos) or on the main bus route (2nd street / beach road) that has a solid reputation, value, and (most importantly) allows 18+ guests?  Price is flexible, anywhere in the neighborhood of $30-80/night.

I apologize ahead of time... I didn't have much luck with the search function (user error, I'm sure), and I've contacted a handful of my top choices already, only to find out they have a restrictive age policy.

Thanks,

Chris

Your best bet would be guesthouses or hotels that are not part of a large chain. 

• Like 1

Is sleep with me 20+?

As i had many times Trouble at the reception as well as it seems that I am really unlucky in making choices for Girls (many last trip haven't been 21..) I would also like to know which hotel is not applying 20+ rules.

What I can say: Tweet Tweet, Intimate, Fourteen Again are def. enforcing 20+ and there was no way around it so far.. 

• Thanks 2

24/7 hotel on Soi honey enforces it as well 

My 21 year old friend for the evening turned out to be 18 

500 baht for a short time room in Lk metro 

solved the problem for 3 hours 

These rules exist in your protection as well as the hotel.  It proved your girl had lied to you already, fortunately she was at least 18

It's a hard thing to say with any authority.  Most will tell you 20+, some will say 18 or whatever.  The official word and the actual state of play may be quite different from place to place or even depend on who is on the desk at the time.

I've stayed at places where they've told me I couldn't have a girl under 20, but then had a girl from Devils Den who was 18 at the time come to my room.  I guess they maybe had an arrangement or just say that because its policy.  Who knows.

If you're partial to the younger end of the spectrum I'd go for a condo or a guesthouse that doesn't check ID to avoid any issues.  This comes with it's own fairly obvious concerns.

17 minutes ago, gmingot said:

These rules exist in your protection as well as the hotel.  It proved your girl had lied to you already, fortunately she was at least 18

Yep...happened to me, girl said she was 20, hotel checked her ID, was 19 and got blocked. 

To the OP, if they don’t card the girl and she is under 18, you can be the one getting fucked, best to walk away...quickly 

• Like 1

I'm a bit younger than most of the other guys in LOS...  That's why I'm partial to younger girls...  I've only taken home gogo girls in the past, so I'm never too worried about them being underage...  but still prefer to have a hotel (not a condo) with a door man holding my girls's ID, but with an 18+ policy...  there has to be something like this available?

Shouldn't  be much of an issue anymore. I read on here that the police met with local "entertainment" owners
today and that No staff under the age of twenty may work in a venue that sells liquor.

So if they choose to enforce it all of the bargirls / gogo girls will be 20+

If you offer some cash you can usually get a 18 year old in any of the hotels that have this rule fwiw.

23 hours ago, buzzkillaton said:

If you offer some cash you can usually get a 18 year old in any of the hotels that have this rule fwiw.

I tipped 100bt to get a girl upstairs around 2am at Adelphi, but I was told ST only

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Coffee215pm said:

I tipped 100bt to get a girl upstairs around 2am at Adelphi, but I was told ST only

If 100 BT gets u a ST 500 BT would get them to let the girl stay the night without a ID taken. Those reception workers make very little money so not hard to bribe them. 

I really wish someone would make a definite list of hotels that were 18+. I like my girls in that 18-21 range and its a buzz kill having to deal with hotel reception when u come back to get a girl up.

• Like 2

Different in age between one who is 18 versus one who is 21 is not much. Save yourself from a headache and stick to 20+. 20 is still plenty young enough.

28 minutes ago, Kickoff said:

Different in age between one who is 18 versus one who is 21 is not much. Save yourself from a headache and stick to 20+. 20 is still plenty young enough.

And why should we? It is quite difficult to say which girl will attract you and if the answer for her age later on is at least 18 or 30 does not matter for me as long as it clicks. I am not willing to cut her loose because of some stupid hotel policies ...

• Like 2

Except the hotel's policy is there for a reason, and it's stupid to not respect it. Explore other places to stay, such as a guesthouse. You don't know if it clicks because you haven't slept with her yet. If you're staying at a 20+ hotel, and she checks in at 18, you may want to re-evaluate what clicking means. Just as there are many girls in town, there are guesthouses and condos. 

3 hours ago, Kickoff said:

No you do that. We like 18-19 year old girls in this thread. 

2 hours ago, Kickoff said:

Except the hotel's policy is there for a reason, and it's stupid to not respect it. Explore other places to stay, such as a guesthouse. You don't know if it clicks because you haven't slept with her yet. If you're staying at a 20+ hotel, and she checks in at 18, you may want to re-evaluate what clicking means. Just as there are many girls in town, there are guesthouses and condos. 

Some of us are rebels and we dont follow a policy thats going to stop us from getting a hot young girl in our room. I'm sure the front desk is happy to take 500 baht and let us bring the girl in anyways if they werent they would you know tell us no. 

7 hours ago, buzzkillaton said:

No you do that. We like 18-19 year old girls in this thread. 

Some of us are rebels and we dont follow a policy thats going to stop us from getting a hot young girl in our room. I'm sure the front desk is happy to take 500 baht and let us bring the girl in anyways if they werent they would you know tell us no. 

Ok so, what are you crying about? Do what you have to do. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the responses.

I almost booked VT6, but opted for LK Metropole (not 18+) because of the expected rainfall - I don't like relying on walking/motos during rainy season.  I'll get a ST room if I need to or I'll see if a tip will help.

I'll book VT6 for my November trip.

P52 hotel in WS has a separated building where you can get in your studio room without even going pass reception.

1.500b per night, nice and clean.

I don't know about their policy as I usually get 30-35 yo girls, but I have never been through reception for id checks.

That would sort the problem.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, jojomecanic said:

P52 hotel in WS has a separated building where you can get in your studio room without even going pass reception.

1.500b per night, nice and clean.

I don't know about their policy as I usually get 30-35 yo girls, but I have never been through reception for id checks.

That would sort the problem.

Thanks for the intel.  I've checked the forum and a handful of hotel sites, I cant find any information on p52..  does it go by a different name?  Or do you have a maps/website link?

10 minutes ago, Coffee215pm said:

Thanks for the intel.  I've checked the forum and a handful of hotel sites, I cant find any information on p52..  does it go by a different name?  Or do you have a maps/website 

P52 is in a street in front of Lucifer. Middle of WS.

https://www.p72hotel.com/roomrate

17 minutes ago, Coffee215pm said:

Thanks for the intel.  I've checked the forum and a handful of hotel sites, I cant find any information on p52..  does it go by a different name?  Or do you have a maps/website link?

Lol, because it is P72.

Thanks guys!  It's cheap, too...  $20 to $32 per night, depending on the room, when you utilized the 20% hotels.com discount...  I will try it during my Nov trip...

1 hour ago, eXplosief said:

Lol, because it is P72.

Lol, right...