Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Premier League 2019/20

Taa_Saparot

6 minutes ago, Mick Pattaya said:

With WBA, Leeds coming up, there is quite the possibility that all three relegated teams come back next season. The top of the championship isn't very strong in 20-21 season.

For all the talk of how exciting the Championship has been this season, my honest opinion is the quality has been pretty low overall. I’ve seen a lot of it (for obvious reasons) and it’s tight because there have been very few really good teams. West Brom are pretty ordinary tbh.
Those coming down have an in-built advantage due to the parachute payments, especially as most Championship teams are in pretty dire financial straits. They do have to get their act together though or they could struggle - just look at Huddersfield.

• Like 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

1 hour ago, jocky king said:

This morning, I took an opportunity to pick a team of a season from https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53546051  Gareth Cook . 

I couldn’t find De Gea , so I had to use Henderson instead , couldn’t find Pogba and Matic ... Not a bad team.. 555. 

B5EE38E7-0D13-488C-A3CD-962BDAAC2347.jpeg

I did have a look but, like you JK, some of the players I’d want to pick weren’t listed. Don’t know how they came up with the shortlist? I had real trouble in midfield as there weren’t really  any strong, tackling holding midfielders there. 

So, I’ve ended up with a very attacking team that I’m not particularly happy with:

image.jpeg

21 minutes ago, davidge said:

For all the talk of how exciting the Championship has been this season, my honest opinion is the quality has been pretty low overall. I’ve seen a lot of it (for obvious reasons) and it’s tight because there have been very few really good teams. West Brom are pretty ordinary tbh.
Those coming down have an in-built advantage due to the parachute payments, especially as most Championship teams are in pretty dire financial straits. They do have to get their act together though or they could struggle - just look at Huddersfield.

To be honest even the lower half of the EPL has been pretty poor this season. Barring Southampton, no one made any decent effort to climb up the table or string a few good games.

Post the lock down, it was pretty evident that Everton, Newcastle and CP had basically given up.

................................................................................................................

40 minutes ago, Mick Pattaya said:

To be honest even the lower half of the EPL has been pretty poor this season. Barring Southampton, no one made any decent effort to climb up the table or string a few good games.

Post the lock down, it was pretty evident that Everton, Newcastle and CP had basically given up.

Thought Southampton where really good to watch the last 10 games. Always trying to take the game to teams. They have an excellent striker in Inges and loads of pace and movement behind with Redmen, Armstrong,Ward-Primse.

Also very big at the back with a good keeper.

They have all obviously bought into the manager and his ideas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

3 hours ago, davidge said:

I did have a look but, like you JK, some of the players I’d want to pick weren’t listed. Don’t know how they came up with the shortlist? I had real trouble in midfield as there weren’t really  any strong, tackling holding midfielders there. 

So, I’ve ended up with a very attacking team that I’m not particularly happy with:

image.jpeg

No United players in your line up .. :SoWhat1: 

Cant believe Mourinho celebrate the Europa Cup place .. I think Europa Cup is not a great competition to be cos any premiership club involved had never win the league and rarely in the top four cos they play on Thursdays ... Bit unfair  .  

I hope David Gea will stay , cant believe all the criticisms on him from the media and fans alike .. He had made many spectacular saves over the years and saves United points many times .. United need one central back to partner Maguire , I like Jack Grealish of Villa , he is a playmaker ,  Souness don’t like him then he is suitable for us ..  He can turn the match around with his magic feet .. 

GGMU

4 minutes ago, jocky king said:

No United players in your line up .. :SoWhat1:

I seriously considered Fernandes and Martial but they were just edged out :D

5 hours ago, jocky king said:

This morning, I took an opportunity to pick a team of a season from https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53546051  Gareth Cook . 

I couldn’t find De Gea , so I had to use Henderson instead , couldn’t find Pogba and Matic ... Not a bad team.. 555. 

B5EE38E7-0D13-488C-A3CD-962BDAAC2347.jpeg

Not one Liverpool player and that is why you finished 33 points behind the mighty reds YNWA.  :P

1 hour ago, overseas516 said:

Not one Liverpool player and that is why you finished 33 points behind the mighty reds YNWA.  :P

I tried my best to include one or two Liverpool player into my tesm of the season but my heart & mind  couldn’t find any ..  :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jocky king said:

I tried my best to include one or two Liverpool player into my tesm of the season but my heart & mind  couldn’t find any ..  :D

To be honest Jocky i couldn’t even have put ONE Manchester United player into the 11 even the 25 man squad. I could have made room for Some Manchester City players long with a couple of Wolves players but some lines you NEVER cross.   :Surrender1:

Eddie Howe has left Bournemouth ‘by mutual consent’.

Be interested where he ends up as no top jobs available ,I wonder if was told to have a big fire sale and thought fuck that

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/07/2020 at 20:27, Mick Pattaya said:

In fact we never seen fights from bottom club after English Premier league restarted and they played like they already relegated form EPL. Only Aston Villa improves little bit towards the end of season that's why they remain in league for one more season but they may be in next season.